Chapter 103

IMPORTANT
As you may have noticed, I have been gone for over a month now. I know that some of you have been messaging me. I'm going through some personal issues. A lot of people were worried or demanding for a new chapter and I thought that it would be fair to let all of you know that I'm taking a BIG BREAK FROM SOCIAL MEDIA. This means I do not have Instagram, Snapchat etc. All of my accounts have been deleted from my phone. I will not be giving out reasons as to what happened but that will be the best for my mental and physical health.

I am sorry to all the people who have been trying to contact me and not receiving an answer. I contemplated taking a big break from Wattpad as well, however, I believe this is a great way to let out my anger and get rid of my worries by writing in my free time. Therefore, I WILL continue writing but you need to know that there will be no schedules at all. It might take a while for me to upload and I hope you will understand that.

I appreciate all the positive comments you guys leave me and I don't mind them at all. 

Thank you to all the people who have been there for me and the book from the start. Much love. 

This chapter isn't very long or eventful but I didn't want to leave it blank. 

Enjoy! 

Isabella's Pov

The second the words left Felix's mouth the air in the room got heavy. It was almost painful to be here. 

I didn't have the heart to look into my brother's eyes. I feared his reaction. I feared his anger. I didn't have the courage to look him in the eyes and tell him that Gabby, our Gabby could be gone...

My brother made no sound, worrying me,  slowly I moved my head up, looking at him. His eyes stayed fixated on Felix. The look in his eyes was dark. Murderous.  His chest was still, his jaw clenched. 

"Chris?" I asked, fear beginning to cripple inside my stomach. A small smile curled its way to his face, making him look terrifying. I almost couldn't see my brother in there. I was starting to see the monster that everyone feared. I took a deep breath, preparing myself for what was about to hit us. 

A small chuckle escaped his mouth, causing me and Felix to look at each other in worry. 

"No" Chris chuckled, shaking his head in denial. 

"You're lying" 

"Hey, man-" Felix was cut off when the look of amusement vanished from my brothers face and was instead replaced with fury. 

"Bullshit!" He exclaimed, making the words get caught in my throat. 

"Fucking bullshit" He hissed in anger. 

"I wish I could've stopped her. I wish I-" 

"You're fucking lying" He exclaimed. 

"Chris" Felix stood up. My heart hammered in my chest. 

"I am so sorry," Felix said slowly as he tightened his fingers around Christofer's shoulders. I could hear his voice break as he uttered the words. 

"She's not here, Chris," Felix said softly. I could feel my brother's heart breaking without him uttering a single word. 

"She's gone..."

"Get your fucking hands off me!" My brother thundered with anger. 

"Don't fucking touch me" He violently shrugged  Felix's hands-off as his chest began to move wildly. The heartbeat monitor quickened, getting to a concerning speed. I eyed Felix, my eyebrows furrowing in fury. 

"Chris please calm down, please" I begged, going down on my knees next to my brother. 

"HE'S LYING!" Chris thundered with anger. Behind my back, I saw Felix leaving to get the nurse. 

"If something fucking happens to her I'll have your head, Felix" He shouted angrily, making me gasp. Felix looked down, feeling guilty of what had happened. 

"It wasn't his fault" I whispered, trying to comfort everyone. 

"She wasn't in the right state of mind, Chris. She wanted you!" Felix exclaimed. 

"How the fuck was I supposed to be there for her? I was in a fucking coma!" 

"I know-" 

"But you were there. I trusted you, Fel! I trusted you to keep her fucking safe"  

"And now...WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE NOW?" He thundered with fury. 

"Fuck" He swore, clutching his rib where the chest tube was inserted. 

Fuck, indeed.

"Call the nurse!" I shouted, not knowing what to do. He began coughing and I could practically feel the pain as I looked at the chest tube inserted in him.

"Oh, Chris" I exclaimed as I began caressing his head. 

"He's lying" Chris shook his head,  taking deep breaths. I sniffed, trying to hold back the tears. 

"Tell me he's lying," Chris said, struggling to breathe. 

"I-" I stuttered not being able to say the words. I couldn't lie. I just couldn't. 

"She couldn't have" Chris muttered, running a hand through his messy hair. I moved the oxygen mask towards his face, trying to make it easier for him to breathe. He pushed it away, his eyes holding pain. Sorrow. Anger. 

"She wouldn't," He said staring me dead in the eyes. 

"Come on, sis. Tell me the truth, she couldn't have done it. She wouldn't. Not Gabriella. Not my fucking girl!" His words held a hint of hysteria. He was trying to convince himself. 

His girl...

"Come on, bro. It's going to be alright. She-She's one of the strongest girls I know. She's going to make it. I know she will" I said, caressing his head. 

"That's exactly why it doesn't make sense, Isa. She couldn't do that! No! She wouldn't do that to us. Not after what happened" He said almost beggingly. 

"She couldn't..." He said again, shattering my heart into millions of pieces. 

Two nurses ran in, pulling me back as they approached Chris. 

"I need to see her" He voiced, clutching his rib in pain. Oh, no. 

"Sir, you need to take slow, collected breaths and keep applying pressure to the tube," The nurse said, Ignoring his demand. 

"Fuck, I said I need to see her!" He exclaimed, making his heart rate fasten if possible. Felix pulled me back as he pressed my head to his chest.

"Sweetheart you need to calm down. Its-" 

"Are you fucking deaf or am I not clear enough?! If you don't take me to her then I will get up and walk there myself" He exclaimed. His tone murderous. The nurse shook her head, whispering something to the other one. 

"Your wife is-"

"Is she alive?" He asked in fear. 

"She has undergone a very difficult surgery-" 

"I need to see her-" Before Chris could finish his sentence the nurse injected him with something, immediately calming him down. He clenched his jaw in anger. 

"You can't keep me here like a fucking vegetable" He hissed, fighting the drowsiness. 

"Isabella" He managed to say, making me jump up. 

"She can't die," He said as his eyes closed.