Chapter 41

DISCLAIMER
I am currently in bed with 39C° fever. So I am aapologizing if the chapter isn't as good as it should be. It's just some annoying 'friends' in wattpad that demand a chapter.*rolls eyes*
And now I hope you enjoy.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was absoutley and utterly confused. My ego was torn apart. I couldn't get my mind of the incident that happened two days ago.
Christofer kicked me out of his room. He behaved with me like I was some unwanted guest.

Maybe I was

I can't get my mind of his face. His eyebrows were knitted in anger. His lips twisted into a sneer as he screamed for me to leave. I was more than confused. I was bewildred. What happend with him? Why was he acting that way towards me?

"What is my fault?" I asked him in shock.

To what he answered that the problem was me being here. If I was such a big problem to him then why wouldn't he get rid of me? He could easily put a bullet into my head and solve his problem. Why didn't he?

But the biggest question was why did he stay the night with me? Why did he spend his time to calm me down and get my mind of the nightmares? Why did he drive all the way from Rome just to see me?

To me it seemed like he cared. The way he questioned the doctor about me and everything he did for me that day. I could see the worry in his eyes. I could. But then why did he act this way towards me?

I shook my head at my own stupidness. Why was I wasting my time asking questions that were already answered? It was simple. Christofer didn't care about me. It was his game. All of this was a part of his game. Making me feel better. Calming me down. He ought to make me believe in him. He was a better player that I thought.

"Sleep my Princess. I'll fight the dreams away"

The words whispered so carelessly meant something to me. It was the last thing I heard before I was fast asleep. They meant nothing to him. They were just an empty promise. Yet he didn't know how true they were.

That night was the best one since I've been on the run. That night my dreams were calm. They let me sleep. He didn't know how true his words were. He did fight my dreams away. Just the thought of him. His smell. And I was calmly sleeping.

The past nine days were filled with horrifying nighmares. I would wake up drenched with sweat and my eyes wet from all the tears.

"Did you even hear a word I said?" Isabella's voice rang from my side. I looked at her confused.

"Sorry" I muttered apologetically. She sighed and plopped herself down on my bed.

"Fine, let's talk. I see there is something bothering you" She accused. I shook my head quickly and sat down next to her.

"Gabby, I know you. Tell me what's wrong"

"It's nothing, really. I'm just not in the mood. Let's forget about it okay?" I pleaded.

"I don't want to nag, but you know you can tell me right? Your secret is safe with me. But it's alright if you don't want to" She shrugged her experssion innocent. She was doing the guilt trap. And it was working for her. I groaned in anger.

"It's your brother" I muttered being unable to stop myself. At the mention of her brother Isabella's ears perked up.

"What about him?" She tried to act indiferrent.

"I don't think he want's me here" I muttered.

"What?" She gasped in shock.

"Are you being serious right now? Gabriella, I knew you were crazy but not this crazy." She exclaimed.

"Isabella you don't understand. You didn't see him that night. He was so angry at me. He kicked me out of the room!" I exclaimed.

"Night?" She questioned.

"Great. That's the only thing you heard." I rolled my eyes. She kicked my arm.

"Tell me what happened?" She demanded.

"First of all he was avoiding me for a whole week. I couldn't even talk to him. And then when I finally got to see him. He screamed at me to leave him alone. He told me that it was all my fault. That It was my fault to be here. And then he kicked me out!" I didn't manage to contain myself.

Isabella's eyes widened in disbelief.

"Gabby, this doesn't sound like something he would do."

"Of course I know your not lying" She exclaimed when she saw my face.

"It's just he hasn't been this way since forever. Chris cares for you. A lot. After you saved his life from Victor and passed out he carried you himself. He insisted on staying with you all night. Then he took you out of the country for your safety. He gave you a makeover. He drove all the way from Rome to see you and he stayed with you the whole night. My brother doesn't do this things, Gabriella. But he did for you." She explained.

"I know, Isa. But you had to see him. He was furious with me.

"I'll prove it that he cares. Once you get better me and Felix will help you get him jelaous" She smiled in satisfaction..

I was about to protest when she hushed me and turned the tv on. With that we spent the rest of our day watching movies.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Guys I know It was short and borint But I honestly can't write any longer. My fever is getting high. But I hope you enjoyed it.

Love you!!!
Enjoy