Chapter 94

Thank you to all my wonderful fans who helped me and brought my mood up!

To all the fans who helped me THANKS!And to the rest just sit back and enjoy haha

And to the rest just sit back and enjoy haha.
Now! Who's ready!?
Cus I'm not!
Love you!!!

****

Crying

I instantly knew that someone was crying next to me. My hearing was muffled. I could barely make out what was going on. I tried to move but I couldn't. I was too weak. 

"What are we going to do?" Isabella cried. I tried to move my fingers, trying to signal that I was alive. 

"It's going to be okay. They'll be fine" Felix's muffled voice answered back. I frowned as I began to panic. With the hardest effort, I managed to open my eyes. I tried to look around myself but everything was blurry. It was dark but I still flinched. I found myself facing blank hospital walls. I began to panic, making it hard for me to breathe. 

"She's awake!" Felix exclaimed, running up to me. Finally, I saw Isabella and Felix next to me, making me calm down and panic more at the same time. Isabella's eyes welled up with tears as she caressed my hair. She bent down next to me on her knees as she began to cry. 

"I'm so sorry, Gabby. I'm so fucking sorry" She exclaimed as the tears poured out of her face. I frowned, not quite understanding what was going on yet. 

"Isa, come on. Let her breathe" Felix murmured as he gently pulled her up. I saw Vincent at the corner of the room, glancing at me in worry. I tried to open my mouth to talk but I couldn't find my voice to talk. I noticed the oxygen mask placed on my face. I tried to bring my fingers up to take it off but Felix pushed my hand back. 

"Gabb's you need to rest now. Please just calm down" Felix said as he stroked my hair. I looked around myself, trying to remember what was going on. My mind was foggy. My breathing quickened and Felix sighed. 

"Alright, we'll explain everything to you just calm down, okay?" Felix said, making me nod. He pulled up two chairs as he and Isabella sat down next to us. 

"You hit your head pretty hard, causing a concussion. You blacked out soon after which was dangerous because of the risks that increased. You could have slipped into a coma but luckily you got away with only a two-day blackout" He explained, making my eyes widen. 

Two days?

"I know what you're thinking right now. I bet you're surprised over how long you were out. You gave us quite a scare" Isabella said, reading my mind. 

"Do you remember everything? Can you remember the man's face?" Isabella asked quietly, making Felix smack her hand. 

"Isabella!" He hissed, making me frown. 

The man's face? What were they talking about?

"I thought we decided on staying quiet until she recovers from this!" He whisper yelled. 

"But what about Chris? She-"

"Isabella!" Felix sent her a glare, making me panic.

What were they even talking about? What was wrong with Chris? My breathing quickened, making them all panic. 

"Gabby, calm down. I'm sorry I-" 

I brought my shaky fingers up, making the IV pinch my veins. I flinched as I brought my fingers towards my mask and tried to take it off. 

"Gabby you can't do that" Vincent said from the side of the room as he began to walk closer to us. 

"He's right. You need to calm down" Felix said, pulling my hands down. 

"Chris" I whispered behind the mask. Everyone stiffened, making me frown even harder. 

"Chris," I said again, making Felix look away.

"I should tell her" Isabella muttered. 

"She's still too weak," Vincent said as he sat down next to us, making Felix nod. 

She's right here!

 I tightened my hold on Felix's fingers which were wrapped around mine, making him look at me. He looked back at Isabella and gave her a small nod. 

"Gabby, Chris slipped into a coma" Isabella said after what seemed like forever. For a second my mind did not comprehend the words. I blankly stared at her face and then looked up at the ceiling. I heard the heart monitor beside me go wild as I felt like my heart would burst out of my chest. 

"Fuck" Felix swore as my breaths turned into hysterical ones. I could barely breathe and I felt my stomach drop. Dread filled my whole body, paralyzing me. It could not be. It wasn't true. I tore the mask off my face, making my vision turn black for a split second. 

"Where is he?" I exclaimed, making them jump out. Vincent ran out of the room and I glared at Felix and Isabella. The heart monitor went wild, scaring them all. 

"Gabby please-"

"What happened?" I managed to breathe out. 

"His lung collapsed" Felix whispered. 

"They're doing everything they can," Isabella said, closing my mouth shut. I looked away from them as the realization drowned in me. Chris was in a coma. He could die. 

The nurses ran in as I felt the tears well up in my eyes. My heartbeat accelerated, making it hard for me to breathe as the tears streamed down my face. They ran up to me as everything started to lose its color. 

"She needs to calm down!" One of the nurses shouted. They got their hands on me, injecting me with something. I didn't fight. I just lay flat on my back as the silent tears poured out of my face. They put the mask back on my face. 

Some memories floated in my head. 

Chris killed a man for me. 

He kissed me. 

He slipped into a coma because of me.

With that, everything went black.