Chapter 47

DISCLAIMER.
Hey Guys. I just wanted to say something. The task I have give you are up for only a few more days. If I see no scenarios then the chnace of getting your wanted chapter will automatically be put down.
So hurry up!
And now
Enjoy!!!
□□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

My footsteps were silent. Careful. I was expecting Antonio to run after me and drag me back. And for Christofer to laugh at my face and pull the trigger ending my miserable life. I was panting as I got to my room. I looked around the hallway to make sure no one was there waiting for me.

I slammed the door shut as I gasped. My eyes dwelled up with tears as I started to comperhead what was happening. My fingers moved towards my chest as I tried to calm myself down. This was all a dream. Just another nightamare.

I heard banging from behind the door and jumped in fear. I closed my eyes.

"Gabby, please open the door" I heard Felix's voice. My eyes widened as I rushed to open.  When the door was opened I could feel myself get happier. But it was all cut short. Felix wasn't there. He didn't even try to stop Antonio. Almost as I reaction I took a step back.

His eyes flashed with hurt. He closed the door. "Gabby" He whispered.

"What did they fucking do to you?" His tone was deadly. It was the first time ever that I had seen him angry.

"Gabby, talk to me, please" He whispered. I continued to stay silent.

"Gabby, I swear I tried to stop Chris. I did. I told him you weren't the spy so many times" He exclaimed. But he didn't listen to Felix. Just like he didn't listen to me. He sighed as he took in my expression.

"Gabriella, I can see you are hurt. Please talk to me" A silent tear escaped my eye. It wasn't left unnoticed by Felix. "Oh" Was all he said. He immedietely moved towards me. His arms wrapped around my body and I bit on my lip trying to prevent the tears.

He rubbed his arm around my back. I closed my eyes for a second. I appreaciated how good Felix was. He was a good friend. A brother figure. Maybe even more. At the thought Christofer came to my mind and I sniffed. Felix pulled back.

"You need to rest. Can we talk tommorow?" He asked me hopefully. I nodded silently.

"Stay strong" Was what he said before leaving the room.

My eyes dwelled up with tears. I moved towards my bed and sat down. Instantly I saw the rose on my pillow. With shaky fingers I clutcued it to my chest.

"You like flowers?" He asked me.

"I love them" I nodded eagerly.

"My favorite one is a red rose" I blurted.

The memeory floaded in my mind as I clutched the rose harder. Why was life so unfair? Why was I crying for a man about whom I did not even care about? What was even wrong with me?

"

Sleep my, Princess. I'll fight the dreams away"

My fists clenched in anger as I remembered his words. How could I be so stupid? How could I possibly believe in his act? How could I believe that he was genuine with me? That his words werent an empty promise.

"How can you be so naive? Stupid. You really believe that someone can love you? That someone will actually care about a spoiled little rat like you?" Dino laughed at my face.

My teeth were clenching as all the memories filled my head. My body shoke as I felt furry settle inside of me.

Christofer's fingers tighetend around my throat.

With an angry scream I threw the rose away. I jumped up from the bed as heavy and loud sobs escaped me. My body shoke in anger. I felt my legs weaken. And my stomach dropped. I was furious.

All the years of self control was gone. I felt like endlessly screaming. Tearing my hair oft my head. Breaking everhthing l could see

I took a hold of the chair next to the vanity and threw it around the room. The door opened and Christofer nearly managed to duck down before it slammed into him.

His eyes widened in shock whilst mine filled with furry. The vase on the table was next. It hit the wall shattering into little peaces.

My heavy sobs echoed around the room. Not caring about anyone or anything. I sobbed into my hands.

"Gabriella" Christofer whispered.

I felt myself punch the wall. My knuckles burned because of the action. And I felt hot blood ouse out of the torn fingers.

I continued punching the wall ignoring Christofer's voice. I punched until I felt a set of arms enclose my body inside in a protective way.

"Let go of me" I screamed.

"Gabriella, stop you are going to hurt yourself." Christofer's voice was deadly quiet. He stepped in front of me.

"Like you care!" I Spat.

"It would have been good If you had just killed me. Maybe I should do you a favor and just die, huh?" Christofer flinched at my words.

"Gabriella, stop trashing around. Your are hurting yousrself" He exclaimed in anger.

"So fucking what? Let go of me!" I sobbed in histerics. His muscular arms wrapped around my body as he pulled me away