Chapter 45

THIS CHAPTER IS
FOR
My wonderfull and defenietly *not needy* friends on wattpad.
everlasting341
Alisamughal
This is for you two.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

My mind was a blur. My feet weakaned and I felt myself falling on my knees. Flashbaks were swirling in my head.

I had already seen this scenario once. Antonio, Arnold and Vincent had dragged me to my doom. And I in fake fear had cried and begged them to free me. The difference was that this time this wasn't an act. It was reality. Only this time I didn't make a sound. I was numb and paralyzed.

"What? Chris, are you fucking crazy? You can't do that. She is-" Felix's voice went into the back of my head. Christofer had written my sentence. I wouldn't walk out of there alive. I would never see my family again.

I didn't hear the rest of thier conversation. My mind was blank. Antonio was dragging me painfully. People were following. I couldn't comperhead what was happening.

My heart dropped when Antonio dragged me into a dark basement. I instantly caught the chair in the middle of the room. He pushed me into the chair. And that's when my adrenaline kicked. My eyes windend in fear as I started trashing.

"Let go of me!" I exclaimed in shock.

"Stop fucking moving" Antinio ordered. My teeth clenched as I tried to break free. I heard the dingling sound and didn't have to turn around to see the chains. I knew exactly what they kept in their basements.

"No. No." I trashed in fear. My eyes caught Vincent's helpless stare. How could they just stare and do nothing?

"Vincent, please" I begged. He looked down his fists clenched. He wouldn't help me.

"Felix!" I exclaimed in panic as Antonio pushed me back into the chair. Felix was no where to be seen.

"Felix, please!" I cried in histerics. Where was he? Why wasn't he here? I needed him. I needed my friend. My mouth opened to call Isabella but I snapped it back. I couldn't get her into this. This wasn't her fault.

I realized I was calling the names of people I thought would help me. I was calling my friends. But they weren't here. Not unless thier boss told them too. My mouth snapped shut as I realized that Felix wouldn't be coming for me. He wouldn't be allowed.

"Christofer" I whispered helplessly.

Antonio finally managed to stabalize me. He dragged my hands behind the chair as he proceeded to put the chains on them. I trashed as wildly as I could.

"Boss said put on the ropes" Vincent exclaimed. I was too busy to aknowledge the sweet act of his. Why not tie my hands with chains? If he was so kneen on killing me then why not hurt me on the fullest?

Antonio sweard as he dropped the chains. He held my hands tightly as Vincent gave him the thick ropes. Antonio started wrapping the ropes around my feet and my hands. I was chained to the chair.

I wanted to sob in fear but I stopped myself. I wouldn't be weak. My family tought me to be strong no matter what. I was tought to fight it. And I tought myself to conquer it. As much as I wanted to break down and beg for mercy I wouldn't. I was stronger than this. I have been through more. Pysical pain may break me. But mentally I would never break. I couldn't.