Chapter 68

"Victor," I said. 

The next five seconds were the longest seconds of my life. Christofer's reaction was not at all what I predicted. He let go of my arms and I breathed out. Then he turned around and violently punched the door of the open car door making me flinch. 

"Fuck" He swore. 

"Chris," I breathed out in fear. My fingers rested on his shoulders, trying to calm him down. He aggressively shrugged my hands away. He punched the car again making me close my eyes in fear. 

"Christofer, calm down, please!" I begged. 

"I should have known" He shouted as he gave the car another hit. I put my hands on his shoulders, again. Moving my fingers up and down his back. 

"I should've" He shouted angrily. I continued to move my fingers in a calming manner. 

"I should have fucking known," He said again.

"But it wasn't your fault. How could you know?" I tried to calm him down.  He turned around instantly. His expression murderous. Immediately I dropped my hands from his back. 

"Why didn't you tell me, Gabriella?" He asked me angrily. I gulped in fear. 

"I...how could I? I was afraid, Chris. I didn't know if I could tell anyone!" I exclaimed. I hugged myself and ran my arms up and down my body in order to warm myself up. 

"Why did you agree? God damn it, Gabriella. He fucking kept you in a whore house! Why the fuck did you agree for the mission? I knew there was something wrong when I told you he'd be there. I should have guessed!" 

"You couldn't have guessed" I whispered. 

"I swear to God when I get my hands on that fucker I'll wipe him off this fucking planet" He muttered in anger. His fists clenched. I shook my head. 

"Christofer, we don't know what position he is in. Please just let it be. Forget about it. I'm begging you. I really don't want to see him, ever again!" I begged him in fear. Something flashed in his eyes. 

"You're afraid of him" He whispered in realization. I looked away. His strong hands connected with my arms as he shook me, making me look at him. 

"What did he do, Gabriella? Did he ever hurt you?" He asked me. HIs tone murderous. I felt my stomach drop as I looked into his anger filled eyes. I tried to shake my head. NO! I wanted to say. But instead, I found myself nodding as the tears fell from my eyes. 

"Yes, yes he hurt me!" I nodded shakily as the heavy tears blinded my vision. His expression turned into one of pure anger. He lost his shit.

"What did he do?" He asked me calmly. I closed my eyes and tried to shake it off. No. No!

"Please. Please, s-stop!" I cried in agony as he continued to torture me. Heavy sobs broke through me as I tried to get away from that goddamned cell. I tried to crawl away but he took me by my hair and dragged me back as I screamed in pain. 

He threw me harshly against the cold hard ground and gave me another hit with his belt, making agonizing pain run through my body as the harsh material connected with my skin. I shouted in pain as the tears blinded my vision. 

"Please, stop!" I shouted. He threw the belt away as he crouched down next to me. I stumbled back and tried to get away. His fingers took my chin harshly as he smiled wickedly. I sobbed and he smirked at my state. 

"Who are you, doll?" He asked me as he squeezed my chin. I cried. 

"Who do you belong to?" He questioned again.