Chapter 26

I gazed at the thin material wrapped around my  shivering body. I was dressed in a black skirt that stopped right bellow my butt and a black crop top that was too short and barely covered my chest. My hair was let down and there were cat ears placed around my head. My feet were beraly standing in these five inch heels. I was dressed like a hooker.

In fact I was considered to be one. I didn't want to be here, I wanted to be home with Alex and Dina. I wanted this to be a nightmare. But I knew this was the bitter reality. I was trapped in here for probably the rest of my life. They would keep here until I am too old for this and get rid of me. I knew the fate that awaited me and so did the rest of the girls. I looked towards Ana. She was my only friend. I met here here.

She was dressed in the same type of outfit as I was only in different colors. She was hesitantly dancing for a group of man who were whistling and clapping at her. For anyone else she looked happy,  she looked like she was enjoying this, but I knew better. Inside she was broken, disgusted, afraid and she wanted out of here.

She was doing what she had to do in order to stay alive. We all were doing that.

"What are you doing here киса?"  A rough voice questioned me sending shivers down my spine. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Not him.

"I-I was just" I stammered in fear.

"You were just what kitten?  You were just resting?" Victor murmured against my skin.

"N-No I wasn't resting!"  I stated.

"Then what are you doing here? Don't you see the group of men sitting over there?" He questioned me with a light smirk.

I looked towards the group of man who were all staring at me from distance. I instantly felt exposed.

I nodded.

"Then what are you waiting for? Go!" He ordered me. I slowly nodded and walked towards the man.

"Would you look at that"  one of the man whistled. I shakily smiled at him. Just do your job I told myself.

"Would you care to dance for us?" Another man asked me with a smirk. I forced myself to smirk back.

"Just for you"  I whispered breathlessly. I started to slowly dance my routine. I knew the moves by heart and I knew what people like them liked. Smiles were thrown alongside with bunch of cash.

For a stripper this must have been heaven. Because the amount of money I get from this is unexplainable. There is only one catch. I don't get no money from this, because this isn't what I chose to do. This is what he forced me to do. I was a slave here just like everyone else. I was forced to do what they wanted me to otherwise I would get my beating.

My dance continued until one of the man stood up. He walked towards me with a twisted smile and whispered to my ear.

"How about we take this somewhere else?"  He asked me. My eyes widened.

"No" I exclaimed suddenly. I wasn't about to get inside a room with this man. I wouldn't do it. Ever.

"What did you say?" He asked surprised.

"You heard me Sir. I dance only. If you want anything more than that you will need another girl."

"I said I want you!"  His jaw tightened.

"And I said I only dance Sir. I am not a hooker!"  I said my face reddening.

"You are not?" He laughed making my insides clench.

"Then what are you? An elite stripper?" He laughed making my eyes water." This place is for girls like you. You are just like any other girl here and what you exactly are is a slut"

Before I knew what happened my hand connected with his face. Anger burst  through me. Who was he to call me that? He didn't know me!  He didn't know why was I here. He knew nothing!.I wasn't gonna let some asshole insult me this way.

He looked at me with pure anger. In a matter of a second he had is hand raised ready to hit me. I closed my eyes knowing there is nothing I can do to stop  him, he was too quick. I  waited for the impact. I closed my eyes but nothing came.

"Victor was holding the mans hand just a millimeter away from my face.

"There is no need to raise a hand on the lady is it?" He raised an eyebrow.

"The little bi*ch slapped me!" He snapped at Victor.

Victor looked at me with a face I feared the most. I knew what was coming and I couldn't avoid it.

"I am apologizing for her behavior Sir. She is a little bit hot tempered, but I assure you she will be punished"

"She better be" The man growled out before leaving. I didn't dare breath.

Victor turned my way.

"Now what did I tell you about good behavior?"  He asked me. I shivered in fear.

"He wanted me to g-go in a room with him." I explained.

"And?"  Victor raised an eyebrow at me.

"Clients are always right. They are right whether you like it or not. And if they wish to take you to the room then you shall listen, but they must speak to me first. I do not tolerate nsd behavior Kitten"

I hated this. I hated my life. Please someone help me. Please get me out of here. Alex where are you?

"Please" I begged not knowing what for.

"You know what I do to bad workers. And you have been a very bad worker lately." He smirked causing me to repeatedly shake my head.

"N-No please Victor, please don't do this!" 

He took a hold of my arm and dragged me towards our room. He led me towards my cell. He opened the door with his key and pushed me inside making me fall colliding with the hard floor. I groaned in pain my bones hitting the hard ground.
He took out his belt making my tears finally break free.

"N-No please"  I begged crawling towards the corner of the wall.  I knew what was coming. I saw him torture the other girls when they did something wrong. I knew what was coming.

He took a step forward and smiled at me. He took out his belt and with a single movement of his hand the belt connected with my skin. My screams of  agony were the last things I heard.