Chapter 10

Chapter ten. The memories. 

3 year's ago.

''Dino please don't do this, i'm sorry!'' i begged running after him.

''Go away!'' he growled angrily at me, making me flinch.

''Dino, p..please i...i never meant for this to happen, i'm so so sorry'' i pleaded, biting my lip's to prevent myself from crying.

Suddenly he stopped dead in tracks, making me bump into his hard back. He quickly turned around, holding my hand's with one hand, and holding higher than my head.

''Oh so you didn't want this to happen?'' he asked mockingly.

I quickly shook my head no.

''Liar'' he roared making me flinch.

''So you want to tell me, that you didn't want this to happen? that you didn't want me and Amanda  to break up?'' he spat bitterly.

I quickly shook my head lying , trying hard to hold back the tears, that were about to betray me.

''how can you lie to my face, huh?'' he spat.

''I....I never meant for this to happen!'' i whispered my voice breaking at the end.

''Never mean for this to happen? never meant?'' he yelled.

''You freaking had tell Amanda about it, knowing perfectly what would happen! just because your spoiled little mind wanted it!'' he yelled angrily.

''D...Dino i'm...i'm s..sorry i...i just love you'' i finally broke, making the tears fall.

''Love me? you love me?'' he laughed bitterly.'' Oh i knew that, i was already wondering when would you have the guts to tell me about it'' he shook his head, still laughing.

I froze. He knew? he knew that i loved him?

''I knew you loved me since you were a kid Gabriella! but you need to get one thing into your scull, and it's that I DON'T LOVE YOU!'' he yelled the last part.

I felt like my heard broke into million pieces. Why did i have to do this? why am i so stupid? now he knows and he hate's me!. I love him, i love him so much.

''I don't love you, never did never will. And you have to understand that. You can't always' get what you want Gabriella, and now you want me!'' he spat.

''You want me like every other expensive toy, your daddy get's you. And your'e used to getting what you wan't, but guess what you can't have me!'' he laughed in my face.

''Sir...'' i heard a voice ask from the corner of the room. 

Dino looked back angrily, he took out his gun and shot the man between the eye's making his lifeless body fall on the floor.

I screamed at the top of lung's, covering my mouth with my hand's, which were now released. he just killed someone. Dino just killed someone on front of me. I know him being my father's second man meant he killed a bunch of people. But seeing him kill someone without even having  second thought's, and looking satisfied made me scared. How could Dino, my Dino the man i know and love, be this cruel.  I have never been a part of my father's business, it simply scared me.

''Oh shut up Gabriella and grow up a bit!'' he yelled at me.

''I'm grown up already'' i answered shakily my voice cracking.

''Well i don't see that!. All i see is daddy's little spoiled brat of a girl, who get's whatever she want's and get's away with it. So grow up a bit Gabriella your'e 15 for God's sake. Grow up, maybe do something useful, like help your'e father, instead of reading book's, drawing, singing and all the childish crap you do!'' he snapped.

He broke me. I never thought the man i love so much could be su cruel, so heartless. He said all those thing's about me which he knew hurt, he killed someone in front of me knowing it would scar me for life. He did what he needed to do. he officially broke me.