chapter 14

4 year's ago.

Gabriella's pov.

As always i was sitting on my spot and watching the sunset. I was sitting under the big tree next to the lake, surrounded by flowers and watching the sunset. Our garden was big, it was basically a park or a forest. This place was 10 minute's from home, since our garden is huge.

I was drawing like usual. Iv'e always loved drawing and singing, it would alway's calm me down, or make me fell better when i'm sad. I was drawing a wolf, because they are one of my favorite animal's. Right now i was looking at the picture's in my hand's. Yesterday dad had his man make a photoshoot, since he wanted to have some new picture's of me when i'm 14 in his office.

Well since i turned 14 about 2 month's ago, he decided to have a photoshoot of me.

My thought's got stopped when i felt someone's had's on my waist

My thought's got stopped when i felt someone's had's on my waist. I jumped in surprise making the picture's drop from my hand's. I was ready to fight when i saw who it was. I quickly sighed in relief as i saw Dino standing in front of me with an adorable grin.

''I'm sorry Gabby'' he said as he scratched his neck.

''It's okay Dino just never scare me again like that, or else i'm gonna have a heart attack'' i muttered dramatically.

He laughed as he bend down to pic up the picture's from the ground. He looked at them then smiled at me returning them to me. ''You look so cute in those picture's'' he chuckled.

''I'm not cute! cute is for kid's'' i stated.

''You are a kid Gabby'' he laughed ruffling my hair

''I'm not!''i stated slapping his hand from my head. He rolled his eye's as he spoke. ''Of course you are Gabby your only 14'' he laughed.

I pouted as he laughed even more.''Don't worry Gab your a cute kid, and when you do grow up i'm gonna be chasing the guy's away with Alex and the whole Italian Mafia'' he laughed making me blush.

''R..Really? you think i'm cute?...er...i..mean do you think a boy could like me?'' i quickly changed my question not wanting him to know about my crush on him.