Chapter 104

I would like to thank everyone for all the support and positive comments I've been getting. Even though, I haven't been replying to your private messages and comments I want to assure you that every single one of them has been read and is wholeheartedly appreciated. 

Besides my personal problems, I am also dealing with school and very important upcoming exams. I am starting to work on this chapter tonight, however, I don't know how many days will it take to be finished and updated. 

Looking forward to your comments

Enjoy

Isabella's POV

One day later

"Come on, Chris. Just one spoon" I begged, trying to get him to eat something. 

My brother has been stubbornly not listening to anyone. He has been refusing to eat or drink anything. After he woke up he refused to talk to us, immediately requesting information about Gabriella. He was angry. He never said a word but I knew that he blamed himself for what happened to Gabby. 

I know he just like Felix thought he could've stopped her. 

Oh, Chris. You couldn't have done anything 

My heart shattered at the sight of my brother. He must be feeling so angry. So incomplete. I could now clearly see how much he cared for Gabriella. He didn't cry. He never did. But I could feel the pain, the heartbreak in his voice when he refused to believe the truth. 

"She couldn't have"  

The truth was we were all clueless.

The doctors were avoiding giving us any proper information and we occupied with Chris didn't persist too much. It was a miracle that my brother was here. Alive and breathing. It was heartbreaking to see my brother in this condition. Exhausted and in physical pain. Mental as well. I groaned in annoyance, trying to contain my anger. 

"Chris we're worried as well" I made a thin line with my lips. 

The hospital was being guarded by our men. We had over twenty people guarding the hospital from the outside and fifteen people inside, After the incident, Felix and Vincent made sure that we all had maximum security.

 After Christofer woke up we contacted the estate and let everyone know that the boss was alright. Almost thirty of his men had appeared within an hour, demanding to pay respects to their boss, however, Chris refused to let anyone in. I knew his pride was far too big for him to let his men see him in this position. 

"Send them back, there's nothing to fucking see," He said as I proceeded to convince him to at least greet them. Vincent and Antonio were the only men allowed to see him. However, I told them to leave after ten minutes, using the excuse of letting him rest. The truth was I didn't want Antonio around. I needed to talk to Chris about what Gabriella had told me before everything happened. 

"We all want to see her just as much as you do," Felix said. Chris looked away, clenching his jaw. 

"Chris, talk to us" I whispered, rubbing my hand on his shoulder in a calming manner. His body stiffened as he stayed silent. His gaze locked away from me. I was afraid. Afraid that my brother would lock himself up again. Push himself away from everyone. He was never good at dealing with his anger. I sighed, running a hand through my hair. 

Oh, Gabby, he needs you. 

If only she was here. She would know exactly what to say and how to say it. She'd know how to make him feel better. She would handle him the way Lord knows I can't.