Chapter 107

MY NEW BOOK ABOUT MYSELF IS OUT NOW!

"The Life of a Teenager"

The book will contain stories about me and will also speak about issues and pieces of advice we as teenagers all have.

Check it out
I know it took me REALLY long to publish their renunion but I had my reasons. Firstly, I'm having a mid-life crisis even though I'm no where near my mid life (I hope)
A lot of personal issues to worry about.
I knew that if I wrote a long detailed chapter it would take me much longer to publish so I decided to split it in two parts. This is renunion part 1 and part 2 will be published soon (once I finish writing it)

And now finally!

Gabby and Chris will reunite!!

Isabella's POV

"I don't know what I'd do if she weren't" He muttered so quietly I thought I imagined it. With that, he smacked the door open and walked in.

He burst into the room immediately searching for her. Felix and I stumbled right after him. I feared that if he were left alone with her he'd throw her over his shoulder and runoff. Judging by the way Felix followed him told me he thought the same.

The second his eyes caught her he froze.

For a second it seemed like everyone in the room disappeared and it was just him and her. The way his body reacted to the sight of her made me feel guilty for even being in the same room.

It was like third wheeling to its fullest.

I tilted my head in a way I could see his face. His eyes were wide and his lips tightly pressed against each other. I glanced at her, wondering if she saw him. Her eyes were closed, her chest moving evenly indicating that she was asleep.

Only moments ago he was on the edge of pushing me through the hallways just to ensure he got here as quickly as possible and now it looked like he was doubting his decision to come here so quickly. Clearly, he wasn't ready to see her in this state.

"Chris" I murmured, resting my hand on his back. He violently shook it off, startling me. The look of shock was no more evident on his face, it was now replaced by agony.

"Don't" He hissed without looking at me.

"But-"

Felix's firm hand on my shoulder stopped me from continuing to dig my own grave. We all knew the temper tantrums he could throw if angered. It wasn't a 'Let's get murdered by my brother' kind of night anyway.

Finally, he stepped up, awakening from his state of shock. Each step he took looked like he had thousands of piercing needles under his feet. It almost looked like walking towards her motionless body was more painful than the whole hospital experience put together.

Once he was only a step away from her he stopped dead in his tracks almost as if an invisible wall suddenly appeared in front of him. I saw his fists clench. He looked down at her face, looking as though he was holding himself from shaking her awake.

I noticed the internal battle he had with himself. I knew he feared to look down afraid of what he would see. Slowly his gaze moved down to her wrists.

"Fuck" He swore, making me flinch.

"Chris" I whispered.

He brought a hand up, running it through his already messy hair. His jaw clenched as he fought the urge to break something. 

"Fuck" He swore again his body beginning to shake with anger. Felix tightened his hold on my shoulder as if warning me not to intervene. 

"How could you?" His deep voice broke through the tension in the room, slicing it like a knife. 

"HOW COULD YOU? " He spun around, staring at her with a look as cold as ice. It took me a second to notice that her eyes were open now. She was staring at him with a look of pure shock.  

His eyes mirrored hers and he took a step back in shock. 

"Chris please, " I whispered, fearing he'd hurt himself and Gabriella by all this hysteria. Felix was about to scold me but he stopped himself when he realized that my voice wasn't even noticed by them. 

"How could you do this, huh? Didn't you fucking think of anybody else? Did none of us mean shit to you?" He exclaimed regaining from his state of shock. She flinched at his tone, looking away from him. 

"What were you thinking?" He shouted, taking a step towards her. I was too fear struck to notice Felix's hand slip away from my shoulder. He ran over to Chris, harshly pulling him to the side. 

"Stop!" Felix hissed angrily. 

Chris aggressively pushed him back, looking murderous. 

"Don't fucking touch me!" He almost growled out in anger. 

"I said stop! You're scaring her!" Felix shouted.

"And I told you not to fucking touch me!" Chris fired back, pushing Felix off of him. 

I averted my eyes from the scene to look at Gabby who's chest was now furiously moving up and down. Her heartbeat increased, beginning to sound concerning. 

"You're scaring her!" Felix shouted angrily, twisting Christofer's head at her direction, forcing him to look at her. He twisted his neck away, stiffening. 

"Look at her, man. She's terrified" Felix whispered breathlessly, using his temporary calmness as an advantage to coax him. At this, his anger diminished, his breathing calming down. 

"Shit" He whispered, seeing Gabriella's state. He took a step towards her, making her heart rate spike up. 

"Fuck, Gabriella, I need you to calm down okay?" He tried to sound as gentle as possible. I sighed, running a hand through my messy hair. Her eyes widened even more as she began to shake her head in denial. 

"Come on, breathe" He instructed, taking another step forward with his hands in front of him as a sign of surrender. She began muttering something incoherent under her breath. 

"Take a deep breath" He murmured. 

"Breathe" She whispered as a look of pure shock appeared on her face. 

She shook her head in denial as if refusing to remember something.

"Gabby please" I whispered not being able to just watch the scene unfold in front of me like this. 

"Yes, that's what you told me to do, love" Chris whispered as he took another step towards her, touching the bed with his knees. 

"You told me to breathe" He muttered, going down on his knees next to her. I felt my heart stutter at the sight in front of me. 

"Now do it for me, Princess, breathe"