Vmon (sweet)

Namjoon watched amused as his boyfriend danced in the club. It was his very first time to a club and it was safe to say he was extremly drunk. He hadn't been that drunk before so Namjoon watched him to make sure he didn't get hurt or did something stupid. Namjoon smiled even wider as one of Taehyung's favourites songs came on and his face was priceless. He started to dance crazy and people looked at him either amused or annoyed. Namjoon decided to let him dance that one song and then get him home. As the song finished, Taehyung walked with great difficulty to Namjoon.

"This so awesome!" He yelled to Namjoon slurring his words.

"I know it is but is time to go home now." Namjoon said and put an arm around his waist to keep him steady.

"No I wan't to dance." Taehyung complained and looked like Namjoon had just told him they were moving to a island with no food.

"You can dance some other time." Namjoon said.

"Fine whatever." Taehyung said in such a snobby tone Namjoon laughed. Namjoon had already grabbed their stuff and they were walking out the club. Namjoon got a cab with Taehyung hanging against his shoulder. With a lot of difficulty Namjoon got in the cab with Taehyung and they headed home. Taehyung rested his head on Namjoon's arm and the older thought he might start to get tired. Though he wasn't that lucky. Suddenly Taehyung bolted up startling Namjoon.

"Look it's little pieces of silver." Taehyung said and pointed up to sky.

"Tae that's called stars." Namjoon said amused by the look of wonder that his face shined with.

"OH! Does everybody know they're there or am I smart?" Taehyung said and looked at Namjoon.

"People know they are there." Namjoon said and smiled friendly.

"Okay then, no need to panic." Taehyung said and patted Namjoon's leg.

"We're here." The cab driver said and Namjoon payed him. They got out and again Namjoon supported Taehyung. He hoped the cold air would help him sober a little up but no such luck. Namjoon locked them inside and practically carried Taehyung to bed. He helped him get changed which was hard. He brushed his teeth while Taehyung lay in bed swinging his hand like there was music. When he was done with Taehyung he found a bucket in case he had to throw up. He sat next to him and let his hand run through his hair. Taehyung hummed satisfied and closed his eyes.

"Namjoon?" Taehyung said after some time. He didn't open his eyes and his voice was drowsy.

"Yeah." Namjoon said gently.

"I really love you. You're taking such good care of me, you always do. You're like a prince from a movie or like..a dog. Dogs takes good care of humans right?" Taehyung said and Namjoon could tell he was close to sleeping.

"I think so yeah." Namjoon said softly.

"I want to marry you one day. No one can make me more happy than you. So I will marry you one day." Taehyung said and smiled slightly by the thought. Namjoon was slightly taken aback by the statement, they had only been together a year and had never talked about marriage at all. Namjoon however didn't get a chance to answer before he could hear a light snoring from Taehyung. Namjoon stood up and got changed before brushing his teeth. He lay down next to Taehyung. He really didn't know if Taehyung meant it or not and he didn't know if he wanted Taehyung to mean it. With thoughts swimming around in his mind he fell asleep.
Namjoon woke up the next day with a snoring boyfriend next to him. He decided to get up and get dressed before making some breakfast for the both of them which consisted of bread and some fruit badly cut. Taehyung's words from the night before were running around in his head. Before he really could explore it Taehyung came out in the kitchen. He held a hand to his head and his eyes were barely open.

"Morning." He said in a husky voice because of the alcohol.

"Morning." Namjoon smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He hoped Taehyung couldn't sense his beating heart. Taehyung sat on the kitchen table rubbing his eyes as Namjoon found the bread and gave him the fruit. "Do you want to eat breakfast?"

"Not right now." Taehyung said and pushed the plate away. Namjoon knew how he felt he had been there himself. "Would you give me some ice tea though." Namjoon nodded and gave him a glass of ice tea. Namjoon looked at him as he drank it and wondered if he could remember. He would soon get the answer as Taehyung looked at him and opened his mouth.

"I know we haven't talked about it before but I meant what I said. I want to marry you." Taehyung said. Namjoon could tell he was nervous but also determinated.

"Tae we've only been together a year and I think is a bit too fast." Namjoon said getting uncomfortable.

"I didn't say I want to marry you tomorrow or anything like that. I said I want to marry you one day. Don't you want to marry me?"

"Of course I do." Namjoon said in a heartbeat which suprised himself. Maybe he had thought about it before but didn't realise it.

"Come here." Taehyung said and Namjoon walked so he stood between Taehyung's legs. The younger put his arms around Namjoon's neck. "One day we're going to get married and is going to be the best day of our lives but I understand that you're hesitent. That's alright. I'm not asking you to marry me, I'm asking if you want to marry me someday." Namjoon was suprised by the youngers wise and sweet words. Taehyung really wasn't the type who talked like that normally.

"That's really sweet to say babe and of course I want to someday." Namjoon said.

"Good that's all I need to know." Taehyung said. Namjoon smiled and leaned in. Their lips met in a sweet kiss.

"There is one thing we can do." Namjoon said, getting an idea.

"What is that?" Taehyung asked and Namjoon could see he had spiked his curiosity.

"What about we get promise rings? So we can promise that one day we'll get married?" Namjoon asked already growing very fond to the idea.

"That sounds perfect." Taehyung smiled completely on board. They kissed again before Taehyung pulled away. "Okay but let's buy the rings tomorrow. Today I don't think I can do anything more than lie on the couch." Namjoon laughed at his hungover boyfriend.

"I can imagine. Go lie on the couch and I'll get you some more to drink and your duvet." Namjoon said and helped Taehyung get down from the kitchen table.

"Thanks babe, you're the best." Taehyung said before slowly going to couch. Namjoon laughed a little before getting the duvet. Taehyung felt bad the rest of the day so Namjoon took good care of him. By the end of the night Taehyung demanded Namjoon to come lie on the couch and cuddle with him so he did. It ended up with the two of them falling asleep on the couch after talking about what sort of rings to get the next day and pinky swearing that one day they would get married.