Namjin (request)

This was requested by @LizzySparks17
^.^

Jin's hand was shaking as he looked in the mirror. People were all around him, telling him how good he looked in his white suit. It was his big day as he was getting married to his soulmate, but why was he so nervous then? He tried to calm his beating heart down but it was to no use. The few friends and family who were gathered in the chapel, making him ready were all buzzing with words. They filled up Jin and knocked him off of his feet. He wanted to yell at everyone, tell them to be quiet. He felt dizzy as he tried to find out why he was so nervous. Didn't he want to marry Namjoon? They had been together for nearly five years. A knot formed in his stomach and he grabbed his stomach.

"You're going to be so happy." Jin's mom said and Jin couldn't answer as a choir of agreement sounded. His heart beat speeded up again and it felt like everything was in slow motion. He moved away from the mirror and people started to ask if he was okay. He wasn't okay at all. He found the door and ran out the chapel. He ran until he was sure he was in another world. He found a little place he could sit down, careful not to mess up his white suit. He pressed his legs against his chest and put his head down, trying to make sense of his feelings.
Namjoon looked in the mirror as he had gotton his black suit on. He smiled as he was excited to marry Jin. The day had finally come and he could hardly wait. The door into the room was opened and a worried Jimin stuck his head in. He said something to Yoongi who looked shocked and they both looked over at Namjoon.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked, feeling a worry in his own stomach.

"Nothing. Everything is alright." Yoongi said but Namjoon knew him too well.

"Just tell me." Namjoon said. The two of them looked at each other and Yoongi sighed.

"Jin..ran out of the chapel. They've been looking for half a hour and they can't find him." Yoongi said and Namjoon frowned. Why would Jin do that?

"But why?" Namjoon asked confused.

"I don't know. He seemed fine the most of the day but after he got his suit on, it was like something changed. He didn't look well, he just stood there and suddenly he turned around, he looked like he was going to throw up and then he ran." Jimin explained to Namjoon who understood nothing of the situation.

"Dosn't he want to marry me?" Namjoon asked sad. The whole room was quiet and looking at the scene unfolding before their eyes. Namjoon felt an empty feeling inside at the thought of Jin running away and no one being able to find him.

"Jin love you very much, I'm sure it's something else." Hoseok said and put a hand on Namjoon's back.

"Yeah.." Namjoon said and thought a little before he decided. "I'm going to find him." Namjoon said and no one rejected the words. Namjoon grabbed two blankets and walked out. He looked outside and thought about where Jin would hide. He didn't think he would run to the road so only one option remained. He had gone through the little forest. There was a path into it as it was a common route to take. Namjoon walked onto it and started to look for Jin.
He simply couldn't understand why Jin would run away. He was his everything and he had seemed so excited when Namjoon had proposed to him. If Jin didn't want to get married, if he didn't love him anymore..Namjoon didn't know what to do with himself. Despite the situation Namjoon was in the weather was nice. It was warm and the sun was shining. The birds were singing beautifully. It was the perfect day to get married. Namjoon looked around and feared he might not be able to find Jin either. He walked for about 10 minuts more and suddenly a little far into the forest he saw something white. It was a little hard to see but Namjoon knew it was Jin. Namjoon started to move closer and Jin looked up.

"Namjoon! You can't see me." Jin said and tried to cover himself.

"I'm looking down." Namjoon said and when he was close enough, he threw Jin a blanket. He put the other around himself and sat next to Jin where he saw had been crying slightly.