Minjoon (request)

This was requested by @bandgeekgirlygamer ^.^

Jimin sat on a coffee shop reading a book. He was captivated by it while he drank his ice tea. His lips would at times move along to the words he read. His fingers traced the pages and he loved the feeling of them between his fingers. Suddenly he was disturbed by a guy who had walked over to his table.

"Hi." Jimin said to the guy and smiled to him.

"Hey, it's full everywhere can I sit here?" The guy asked. Jimin liked to meet new people and the guy seemed very nice plus he wasn't bad looking.

"Of course you can." Jimin said in a friendly tone. The guy smiled and sat down.

"Thank you my name is Namjoon." Namjoon said with a little smile.

"I'm Jimin." Jimin said smiling back. Jimin tilted his head slightly.

"Oh do you like that book?" Namjoon said and looked at Jimin's book he still had in his hands.

"Yeah I do. I like how things are well described in it." Jimin said and took a sip of ice tea.

"It is very good. If you really like books where things are described, you should try and read A Greater Music by Bae Suah. It can be a little hard to keep up in it because she does write in long explanations but still it's very good and defently make you think. There's also...I'm sorry I really like to read. I guess I'm a bit of a geek." Namjoon said and Jimin noticed his eyes shined as he talked.

"I think it's cool you like to read." Jimin said. "When I'm done with this, I'll try to read it if I can find it." Jimin said. He thought it was cute that the other suddenly looked a little shy.

"You can borrow it from me if you like. I have it at home." Namjoon said. Jimin thought it was very sweet of him to offer.

"Thank you, I would appriciate that." Jimin said. He took a sip of ice tea and smiled to Namjoon. "What other books do you like?"

"Hm Norwegian Woods by Haruki Murakami was very good. I was very impressed by it. The story in itselfs it's very dark but he seems to pull it off in a good way. The ending of course it's up for debate as it can be hard to tell exactly what happends but I like to be able to guess a little." Namjoon said and it seemed like he was in another world, when he talked about books.

"Maybe I should read that too." Jimin said sweetly.

"You can borrow that too." Namjoon said and Jimin thanked him. They kept talking for a while before Namjoon had to go. They exchanged numbers and Jimin did really want to see Namjoon again. Jimin had wanted to give Namjoon his address too, just so he could come over sometimes but his friends had warned him that he was too innocent to think bad about people so he stopped himself from doing so.
He walked home with a funny feeling in his stomach. He didn't know what it was but it felt good and he smiled.
Over the next weeks the two of them grew much closer and soon Jimin thought about Namjoon as his best friend. He liked how Namjoon was a nerd and knew all sort of things. Jimin always had fun with him and he always made him happy. He wanted to spend every minute with him, Jimin thought it was odd as he hadn't felt like that before. He had told Namjoon that he thought they were best friends but Namjoon had just nodded sad and wouldn't tell why he was sad.
A couple of weeks after he had told him, his stomach started to hurt whenever he was together with Namjoon. It had hurt a little for a while but it was getting worse.
One day they were sitting in Namjoon's apartment and Jimin's stomach hurt a lot as he looked at Namjoon read his book.

"Joon my stomach really hurts." Jimin said and held his stomach.

"Are you sick?" Namjoon asked. Jimin sat on his couch and Namjoon sat in chair but now moved to sit next to Jimin with worry in his eyes. He let his hand feel Jimin's forehead and it made his stomach hurt even more. His skin tingled where his hands were and Jimin thought he was going crazy.

"I don't think so. It's just that everytime I'm with you and even sometimes when I think of you my stomach hurts. It's like...butterflies are going crazy in my stomach. They won't leave me alone." Jimin complained. Namjoon moved his hand away and smiled slightly.

"You really don't know what it is?" Namjoon asked. Jimin didn't understand why he was smiling when he felt so much pain.

"No I just know it hurts." Jimin said.

"Jimin people have this feeling when they like someone." Namjoon said. Jimin frowned slightly.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"Have you never liked anyone before?" Namjoon asked.

"No. I guess I haven't." Jimin said after some thought.

"Well now I think you like me." Namjoon said still with the little smile. Jimin thought his other friends were right, he must really be innocent to not know.

"I'm not meant to tell you am I?" Jimin asked suddenly a little shy as he had just confessed without knowing it.

"It's diffrent what people do about the feelings but I'm happy you told me even if you didn't realise because Jimin I like you back." Namjoon said and Jimin's eyes grew big. The whole thing was a bit crazy to Jimin. He had just realised he had feelings for Namjoon and now Namjoon were telling him he felt the same way. Though when Namjoon took Jimin's hand, Jimin thought nothing had ever felt so good and was happy with the crazy situation.

"So are we boyfriends now?" Jimin asked and smiled.

"We can be if you want." Namjoon said.

"I do." Jimin said in a heartbeat.

"Then yes we are." Namjoon said with a bright smile. They sat holding hands and looking at each other. Jimin thought they should do something and thought maybe they should kiss. Though he felt nervous as he had never kissed anyone before.

"Should we..kiss." Jimin said.

"Do you want to?" Namjoon asked and stroked Jimin's cheek.

"I do but I just, I've never really kissed anyone before." Jimin said cheeks blushing.

"That's okay. I'll help you." Namjoon said. He brought their faces together and kissed Jimin's lips. It felt really good, Namjoon's lips were so soft and nice against Jimin's and Jimin wondered why they hadn't done it before. His stomach hurt again but this time it was in a really good way. When they pulled away Jimin smiled brightly.

"I really liked that." Jimin said.

"I'm happy you did." Namjoon answered. Jimin wanted to do it again and leaned in. Namjoon did too and it felt even better than the first. Jimin never wanted the feeling to stop. When they pulled away Namjoon lay down on the couch and pulled Jimin down with him so he was lying on top of Namjoon. They spend the rest of the day like that. Cuddling and kissing. Jimin spend the night where they lay close. Never had Jimin felt so good before and he was happy it was with Namjoon. He was amazing and took very good care of him. Jimin fell alseep happy and with the feeling he could do everything he wanted as long as he had Namjoon by his side.

Hope you liked it ^.^