Kookiemonster (request)

This was requested by KayPop1234 ^.^

Jungkook walked hand in hand with his boyfriend down the street. The sun was shining and it was a nice afternoon. Namjoon was saying something when he suddenly stopped and pulled Jungkook closer. He leaned down and kissed Jungkook's lips sweetly. Jungkook's heart fluttered slightly until he saw why he had done it. Paparazzi's were on the other side of the street following them. Namjoon put an arm around Jungkook's waist as they continued to walk. Jungkook sighed slightly and his mood dropped in an instant.

"Sorry babe but we might as well give them what they want." Namjoon said but Jungkook didn't answer. He hated when Namjoon would do such thing and longed for the days where their relationship didn't feel made up. He didn't really know when he lost his boyfriend's true personality but it was eating him up. Namjoon was a famous rapper, and Jungkook could not be more proud of him, but he kept wondering if the fame had really gotton to his head and how could he make it stop.
They were almost at their apartment when Namjoon like a reflex turned them around so the paparazzi went crazy.

"Smile." Namjoon whispered and Jungkook put his best smile on for his boyfriend. Namjoon looked at Jungkook and put a finger under his chin. He kissed him again very gently. Jungkook didn't want to embarress him so he kissed back and when they pulled away he smiled. He was getting use to this as Namjoon would do it quite a lot but his mood would always be ruined for the day and rocks filled his stomach up. Then finally they went up to their apartment and Namjoon let go of Jungkook's waist. They sat on the couch with a distance between them which didn't use to be there.

"You should smile." Namjoon said.

"I'm just tired." Jungkook responded which wasn't a complete lie. He was tired of Namjoon's behavior. He loved Namjoon very much but he still missed the fun and loving Namjoon he was before.

"I know what I can do to bring out a smile." Namjoon said and Jungkook hoped it wasn't what he thought it was but unfourtanly it was. Namjoon stood up and went to his studio. Namjoon would always give Jungkook expensive presents that he in no way needed. His closet were filled with designer clothes and he had jewelry for so much money he could feed a village. "Here you go." Namjoon said and gave Jungkook a small box which meant it was jewelry. He unpacked it and opened the box, it was a very nice silver ring, no doubt that it was designer and very expensive.

"Thank you." Jungkook said and leaned in. He kissed Namjoon sweetly so he wouldn't notice his lack of smile. "You do know that you don't have to give me all these expensive things right?"

"Yeah but only the best it's good enough for my babe." Namjoon said. He took the ring out of the box and let it slip on Jungkook's finger. "I thought you could wear it for our two years anniversary tomorrow." Jungkook looked up at Namjoon, he almost sounded as soft as he use to sound. It made Jungkook move a little closer and put a hand on his arm.

"I will." Jungkook said. "Did you make the reservations for that restaurant?" Jungkook asked. They were going to a classy five star restaurant which was very hard to get in unless you had made reservations a month before.

"No I'm Rap Monster. They have to let me in." Namjoon said and just like that the moment was gone. Jungkook moved his hand away and looked down on his new ring.

"They don't have to. I think you should call and ask if there's a table tomorrow or not. If there isn't we'll eat somewhere else." Jungkook said in the calmest tone possible.

"Fine I'll call." Namjoon said and got up. He got his phone and called. "Hi I would like to make a reservation for tomorrow...filled up? Don't you know who I am? I'm Rap Monster, the famous rapper...Yeah I thought so, I'll see you tomorrow." Jungkook was shocked to hear Namjoon use his name like that. He had done it some time before and it disgusted Jungkook how he could just do that.