Yoonmin (request)

This was requsted by @fandoms_47 hope you like it ^.^

Jimin were sitting in class looking at his boyfriend Yoongi. It was an extremly boring class and Jimin couldn't wait for it to be over. He looked at his boyfriend once more, as he was sitting right next to him. Yoongi pretended to be asleep for a second to show Jimin how boring he thought it was. Jimin nodded slightly and rolled his eyes. Then Yoongi's eyes lit up and he started to write something down on a peace of paper. Hopefully without anyone one noticing he passed it on to Jimin. Jimin opened it with curiosity. His eyes went big when he saw what was written inside.

'I have things I want to do with you when we get home.'

Jimin looked over at Yoongi who smirked slightly. Jimin quickly wrote a reply back.

'Oh yeah? Like what?'

Jimin gave it to Yoongi who opened it and smiled slightly. He started to scribble it down and Jimin could hardly wait. Finally Yoongi gave it to him and Jimin carefully opened it.

'I want to kiss your entire body. There's especially one part, I will take extra good care of. I want to touch you and feel your naked skin underneath my fingers and our naked bodies pressed together'

Jimin bit his lip and looked at Yoongi, he sure wouldn't mind him doing that. He could already feel the exciment creeping up as he thought about it. He started to write back and still hadn't released his lip from his teeth's grip.

'Hm I would like that. I have things I want to do with you too. I want to wrap my hand around your private part and touch it. I'll stroke it, let my finger run over the tip. I'll move my hand first slow and then quickly right until you're about to burst'

Jimin wrote it down as quickly as he could and he saw Yoongi widen his eyes slightly when he saw what was written inside. Jimin saw him pinch his thigh a little and then he started to write down. This one was long and it took some time before he gave Jimin it and Jimin took a second before he opened it.

'I can't wait but I didn't know we were going in detail. Let me tell you how I will kiss that one part. I will start with little kisses while holding your hips steady, because you have a tendency to move around when I do that. I will start using my tounge, let it run up and down your member. Then I will lick the tip and slowly take you into my mouth. I will slowly move my head so you can feel my mouth around you. Then suddenly I'll move fast and hear your moans fill up the room'

Jimin could feel his breath change and he pinched his thigh as well. He couldn't even look over at Yoongi because he knew he would want him right there. Jimin wrote again a little slower as he tried to control his exciment.

'I can't wait for you be inside me. To fill me up and our bodies pressed together moving together. To hear your moans in my ears and feel your naked body.'

Jimin pinched extremly hard in his thigh as he passed it to Yoongi who mirrored Jimin's emotions. He wrote a reply back and gave it to Jimin. Jimin opened it eager to hear his boyfriend's reply.

'I can't wait to be inside you. To feel you around me and-'

Suddenly a loud bang sounded on their tables and Jimin jumped up in suprise. Their teacher were standing infront of them looking back and forth between them. Jimin could feel his heart beat fast and hoped he wouldn't take the note from him and read it out loud.

"What is it that you two are writing about, that's more importent than my class?" Their teacher said. Jimin looked at Yoongi who tried hard to look like he didn't care but Jimin knew the truth, he was afraid too that he would read it out loud.

"We're simply writing notes about the class." Yoongi said in a tone of not caring. Jimin frowned slightly and thought that probably wouldn't work.

"Oh really? Well I'm sure we all would appriciate your thoughts on the subjects. Why don't you read it out loud? Whoever wrote it says it." Their teacher said with a slight teacher smirk. Jimin's heart was beating extremly fast and he could feel himself blush. Even if Yoongi made something up, none of them knew anything about what he had talked about. Jimin gave the note to Yoongi who sure looked like he cared now. He was clearly flustered about the situation and cleared his throat. Slowly and not in a very loud voice, he read what it said. The class reacted on it in diffrent ways and Jimin couldn't feel more embarresed. Yoongi gave the note on and Jimin read his reply out loud. The class once more reacting and Jimin could only imagine what they would say or do when they heard Yoongi's answer. Jimin couldn't bare to make eye contact with anyone and kept his head down. He was sure he had never been so red in his head before.  Yoongi read his answer back and now the class went crazy and their teacher had to ask them to be quiet. Jimin got the note and read out loud,

"Hm I would like that. I have things I want to do with you too. I want to wrap my hand around your private part and tou-"

"That's enough." Their teacher said and Jimin could see he felt embarresed and thought he sort of deserved it. He let the note drop and the bell rang. Everybody talked as they gathered their stuff and Jimin knew the news would be all over the school in no time. The two of them didn't say much as they got their stuff and walked out. They only had one class left and Jimin hoped they surivived it. They had a few minuts before going to class and Yoongi pulled Jimin to the side.

"I'm sorry, he made us read it out loud." Yoongi said.

"It's not your fault. I just hate how the whole school will know." Jimin sighed and looked around.

"Don't worry they won't dare to say a thing. They know I protect you and that they can't mess with me or you." Yoongi said and Jimin knew it was somewhat true. People were slightly scared of Yoongi as he seemed tough but Jimin knew he was as sweet as an angel.

"You're right." Jimin said.

"And if they do, I make them stop." Yoongi said.

"Thanks." Jimin said and leaned in. They kissed gently as the bell rang. "See you after class." Jimin said but Yoongi pulled him in before he could leave.

"I still want to do those things after school. Just so you know." Yoongi whispered in his ear.

"You got it." Jimin whispered back and Yoongi squezzed his ass lightly. They said goodbye and Jimin walked down the hallway with a smile. Even thought it was really embarrassing, it somehow didn't matter because he had Yoongi and no one could turn that into something bad.