Sugamon (sweet)

"Hey." Namjoon smiled to Yoongi who stood in the door. He had just arrived at Yoongi's apartment.

"Hey." Yoongi said and pulled Namjoon into a hug. It was a tight hug and made Namjoon feel all tingly inside. When he let him go Namjoon walked in. They placed themselves on the couch very close to each other. Yoongi put his arm around Namjoon's shoulder and Namjoon leaned his head on his shoulder. The two of them had been friends for nearly a year. Namjoon firmly believed they were more than friends, as he thought they did things, friends wouldn't normally do. Like the way Yoongi hugged him every time they saw each other or the way when they sat next to each other, Yoongi would touch him in some way. He would sometimes plant a kiss on his cheek or neck and a few times his lips but kept saying in public that they were just friends, and never did such things unless they were alone.
It hurt slightly as Namjoon had liked Yoongi ever since the first day they met. They had met in bar and had talked all night. They gave each other their numbers and decided to meet up and hang out. Namjoon didn't know at the time that Yoongi was into boys. Though as they became closer he realized he was. Then Namjoon's feelings really started to bloom. Yoongi started to do all sort of things, that made Namjoon's heart flutter but only if they were alone, and always called him a friend. Though Namjoon knew he wasn't just a friend. Yoongi liked him for sure, even Namjoon's other friends had said, they thought Yoongi liked him.
So here they were Yoongi's arm around Namjoon's shoulder.

"How was your day?" Yoongi asked and Namjoon sat up so they could look at each other. They had both been at work and was meeting some friends later on.

"It was alright, I was just excited for tonight, so it felt extra long." Namjoon said and smiled at Yoongi who leaned in and kissed Namjoon's cheek. "How was your day?"

"It was alright as well. I missed you though so it also felt long." Yoongi said making Namjoon's heart flutter. "Anyways we have to meet them in a hour, wanna grab some food?"

"Sure." Namjoon said and they ordered some chicken. As they ate Yoongi kept feeding him, and placing a hand on Namjoon's knee. They washed the dishes, while talking and Yoongi as always said something to make Namjoon laugh. They grabbed a cab to the bar they were meeting at and Yoongi held Namjoon's hand and before getting out he placed a kiss Namjoon's neck, making Namjoon blush slightly. They walked inside and spotted their friends. Some of them had been Yoongi's before and some had been Namjoon's but after a while they all got together and started to hang out.
They all greeted each other with quick hugs.

"I'm gonna order a beer for us both." Yoongi said and let his hand run over Namjoon's back before going up to the bar. Namjoon looked after him smiling. He had a very nice body and Namjoon couldn't deny, he had thought about how it would feel naked together with his own. Namjoon shook his head lightly and listened to the conversation their friends had. Yoongi came back shortly after and placed the beer infront of Namjoon. "Here you go." Yoongi said.

"Thank you." Namjoon said and smiled. They had a short moment of looking into each other's eyes and then it was gone as Namjoon's friend Jin and Yoongi's friend Jungkook started bickering. They always did but it was never too serious. The conversation kept going and they all downed some type of alcohol. The mood was high and Namjoon felt good with Yoongi by his side.

"Hey Yoongi, what are you doing here?" Someone suddenly asked and Yoongi stood up and gave him a quick hug.

"Hey just having a night out relaxing." Yoongi said to the guy.

"I didn't know you had that many friends." The guy joked and pushed Yoongi lightly. "What about introducing me?"

"Alright, this is Kihyun, Kihyun you've met Jungkook, Hoseok and Jimin before and this is Taehyung, Jin and my friend Namjoon." Yoongi said and it burned a little to hear him call him a friend again.