Namseok (request)

This was requested by @bandgeekgirlygamer and will envolve smut ^.^

Namjoon danced hard so sweat was dripping from him. BTS was practising a new dance, well most of BTS anyway. Hoseok was looking at them, making sure they all danced without any mistakes. Though he could feel Hoseok look longer at him and was acting a little strange. Namjoon couldn't figure out why so he ignored it. When the dance ended they got told they should do it again and Namjoon took his jersy off as he was so hot. He felt comfortable doing so as he had worked hard on getting abs and had now achived it. They danced again and this time Hoseok was defently staring at him. Namjoon and Hoseok had been together a few months and it had been wonderful months though it was hard to ever find any alone time as they were a bit afraid that someone would walk in on them. So both of them had some fruhstation and Namjoon suspected that was what why Hoseok were looking at him like that.  He let his eyes run down Hoseok's body and got confirmed his theory as Hoseok had put his hands infront of his crotch. Namjoon couldn't help but smile before hiding it. He concentrated on the dance and afterwards Hoseok told them it was enough. He told them to go home to the dorm except for Namjoon as he had made some mistakes that needed to be fixed. The rest of BTS seemed to fall for it as that wouldn't be the first time. Namjoon smiled slightly and the moment the door was closed Hoseok walked to Namjoon.

"I want you so bad." Hoseok said and Namjoon pulled him in. Namjoon took his legs around his waist so he was carrying him. He could feel his member poking at him as their bodies were pressed together. Hoseok opened his mouth slightly and Namjoon let a tounge inside. He explored his mouth with his tounge while walking closer to the wall to get more support. He pulled away from the kiss as he remembered something.

"Wait. We don't have any lube." Namjoon said as that would defently ruin their plans.

"Yeah we do." Hoseok said and Namjoon let him down. Hoseok ran to his back and found a little bottle. He ran back to Namjoon with a smile.

"I love that you're always prepared." Namjoon said and pushed Hoseok against the wall kissing his lips roughly. He took the lube and threw it on the floor for later use. Namjoon took Hoseok's arms over his head and pressed their bodies together clearly making Hoseok weak. Namjoon started to kiss down his neck instead and Hoseok moaned. Namjoon moved his hands from Hoseok's arms and Hoseok's hands flew down to Namjoon's pants right away. He was wearing loose pants and Hoseok easily put his hand inside them and his underwear. He held around his member right away and moved it fast. Namjoon moaned into Hoseok's ear. It didn't take long before Namjoon was hard and almost ready to burst. He put a hand on his own crotch to stop Hoseok. "No more." Namjoon said in hoarse voice. Hoseok stopped and Namjoon took Hoseok's shirt off him. He couldn't wait anymore so his pants and underwear followed right away. Namjoon kissed Hoseok's chest and moved down as he wanted to take Hoseok in his mouth but Hoseok stopped him.

"I'll come right away if you do it." Hoseok said and Namjoon didn't want that. He wanted to feel Hoseok around his member. So he settled on kissing his neck a little longer. Then Hoseok didn't seem like he could wait anymore and took Namjoon's pants and underwear off as well. Namjoon turned Hoseok around and spread his legs while Hoseok put his hands on the wall. Namjoon put lube on his fingers and put one in. He moved it around before two more joined. He could hear Hoseok let small moans out. Then Namjoon put it on his member and held tightly on Hoseok's hips.

"Ready?" Namjoon asked.

"Ready." Hoseok said and Namjoon pushed himself in slowly. When he was completely in he waited for a signal to move. A little while later he got it. He moved slow at first to make sure not to hurt Hoseok. He moved Hoseok's hips back everytime he moved forward and soon he speeded up just a little. Though it wasn't fast enough for his boyfriend. "As fast as you can please." Hoseok begged and Namjoon kissed Hoseok's neck as a yes and started to move extremly fast. He had never moved that fast before but it felt amazing and clearly Hoseok thought the same as his moans were constant and loud. Namjoon let a hand slide around Hoseok's stomach and touched all over his crotch before he took his member in his palm, moving it almost as fast as he thrusted. Hoseok seemed to be getting weaker as he let his head go back.

"Namjoon, I'm-" His words got caught off with a moan.

"That's okay baby, me too." Namjoon said and Hoseok clutched his hands against the wall. A few thrust later Hoseok came. Namjoon came as well and Hoseok moaned as he felt Namjoon release in him. When Namjoon pulled out Hoseok legs almost gave up on him and Namjoon held him up. They stood for a while catching their breath until Hoseok pulled away and found a towel. They helped each other clean up so there was no trace of what they had just done. They got dressed in silence still trying to grasp the pleasure. When they were ready to leave Namjoon took Hoseok into his arms. "I think I'll dance wrong more often if this is what it results in." Namjoon said with a little smile.

"Maybe you should." Hoseok said and kissed Namjoon. When they pulled away Hoseok grabbed Namjoon's hand and they found a cab. When they returned to the dorm they took a quick shower before going to bed as it was late. They lay close spooning and before Namjoon knew it he could hear Hoseok was sleeping exhausted from the nights events. Namjoon smiled slightly and fell asleep a little while later with a smile on his lips.

I hope you liked it ^.^