Taejin (sweet)

Taehyung was placed on top of Jin leaning down connecting their lips. Jin held tightly around Taehyung's back and his strong hands made Taehyung feel safe. Their lips were probably well swollen from all the kisses but neither cared. They were absolutely crazy about each other.

"Hm I love you so much Jin." Taehyung said as they held a mini break from all the kisses.

"I love you so much too." Jin answerd and smiled.

"I swear even if we weren't in BTS we would have met some other way." Taehyung said crawling of Jin. He placed himself next to him and Jin turned around so they were facing each other. Taehyung reached out and their hands touched.

"You think so?" Jin asked and Taehyung nodded.

"I know so." Taehyung said. "Because we're soulmates and soulmates always meet."

"Gosh you're cheesy." Jin laughed and Taehyung gave a smile.

"But I mean it." Taehyung added and Jin couldn't help but smile. They leaned in again and their lips met once more.

"Guys we have to go to dance practice in 10 minuts." Hoseok called from the door.

"We're coming." Jin yelled back after he pulled away from the kiss. "I would rather stay here and cuddle with you all day."

"Me too. But work is work and we got to do it." Taehyung said and Jin nodded. They got up from the bed and changed their clothes. Few hours later they were hard at work dancing so the sweat was dripping from them.

"Alright, let's take a look on the video." Hoseok said and everyone gathered around him. They looked at the video of them dancing checking to see if there was any mistakes.

"Woaw Jin you look really old." Jungkook laughed. Taehyung fixed his eyes on his boyfriend.

"Someday you'll be old too." Jin answered in his usual way. Though Taehyung knew him too well. Jin was getting slightly upset about the comments.

"But then you will be older." Jungkook fired back and Jin kept his smile on.

"Jin I think you look great." Taehyung said and Jin smiled to him.

"Schh guys, you're suppose to watch the video." Namjoon said and they turned their attention to the video. They practiced again after that, fixing mistakes where there were some. After they were finished, they sat together getting some water. Taehyung was placed between Jin's legs, Jin's arms around him.

"Jin I think your dancing might get worse." Jungkook said in a teasing tone. Jin tighten the grib on Taehyung just a little.

"Ah really? I think your attitude is getting worse." Jin said and Taehyung could hear a little hint in his voice that he was getting tired of it. He wasn't always better himself and he knew that, but he had really done his best to stop because he was getting annoyed with it. Jungkook seemed midly suprised but started to laugh soon enough.

"Woaw come down." Jungkook said with a smile. "It was just a joke." Jin thighten his grib a little more.

"Jin it's starting to hurt." Taehyung whispered to him and he relaxed looking sorry.

"Right. A joke. Everything is fine." Jin said and gave a smile Taehyung knew wasn't true. "Me and Taehyung will get going. I think we could some time alone." His tone was flat and usually the other guys would tease him with such comment but now they didn't say a word. They gathered their stuff in silence and Jin grabbed Taehyung's hand as they walked out.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked his boyfriend who wore a dark expression.

"Yeah I just want to go home and cuddle." Jin said and Taehyung didn't know what to say more. They hurried home and took a quick shower. Only a half hour later they were tangled up in bed. Jin's expression hadn't changed. "You don't think I look old do you?"

"Of course not. I love you just the way you are." Taehyung said and perked his lips.

"And I'm not bad at dancing?" Jin asked.

"No. You've improved so much and I'm very proud of you." Taehyung said and Jin gave a weak smile.

"I know he's teasing me and I seem very confident but the truth is when he says the same thing over and over, it hurts. A little part of me starts to believe it and some days I just can't take it." Jin admitted and Taehyung held him closer.

"I get that. Maybe you should talk to him?" Taehyung asked and caressed Jin's cheek.

"Maybe." Jin said and in that moment they heard the front door open and the other members returned. Only a second later Jungkook knocked on the door and stuck his head inside.

"Jin can I talk to you?" Jungkook asked clearly nervous about the situation.

"Alright." Jin said and untangled himself from Taehyung. They both sat up looking at Jungkook.

"I want to say sorry if I crossed the line with you." Jungkook said and geniue looked sad.

"It's okay. I'm sorry I snapped at you. It's just sometimes it gets to me. Especially when you say something about me dancing because I know I'm not the best dancer." Jin explained and Jungkook seemed to listen carefully.

"I think you're whole lot better now, so I really don't think you're bad. I'm sorry I said you were. Maybe I should just stop teasing you." Jungkook said.

"It's alright sometimes but not all the time. It weighs me down." Jin said and it was like a silent agreement was made between them.

"Then I'll think more about it and you can tell me if I pass over the line okay? I don't want to hurt you." Jungkook said and Jin smiled.

"Alright. I don't want to hurt you either so the same goes for you." Jin said and Jungkook nodded. "And thank you for talking to me."

"No problem." Jungkook said and smiled to him. "Now I'll leave you two alone." Jungkook got up and left the room.

"Feel better?" Taehyung asked Jin and rubbed his back.

"Yeah I'm really happy he came to talk to me." Jin said and laid down, pulling Taehyung with him. Their lips became attached again and Taehyung felt Jin relax under his touch. "Let's just cuddle and kiss all day."

"Yes! That sounds like something I would love to do." Taehyung said attaching their lips once again. Thier arms wrapped around each other and they kissed once more. They spend the rest of the day as planned and Taehyung could feel Jin felt much better.