Namjin (request)

This was requsted by @SelenaLeceta I hope you like it ^.^

Namjoon watched as Jin and Taehyung were fooling around in the dorm. Namjoon didn't listen to what they said but rather focused on his boyfriend Jin's face. He smiled widely and laughed on that adorable way that made Namjoon's heart flutter. Lately the two of them had been getting closer and Namjoon could feel an ugly feeling inside. He loved Jin with all his heart and he loved Taehyung a lot too but seeing them together and seeing how Taehyung could make Jin laugh hurt slightly. He felt a bit left out as the two of them also had gotton their own inside jokes. Sometimes he just left the room and let them be as he could feel himself growing more jealous. He didn't want to cause drama but also knew that if he didn't talk about it, it would blow up sometime. Namjoon took a decision and walked to Jin.

"Can I talk to you?" Namjoon asked Jin and Jin probably knew it was serious. His smile faded and he nodded.

"Of course." Jin said and stood up. They walked to the room they shared in the dorm. "What is it? Are you okay?"

Do you like Taehyung?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah he's a good friend." Jin said and clearly was confused.

"Are you getting tired of me? Do I annoy you? Is it because I spend so much time in the studio? Or is it because I think the way I think? Maybe it's because I'm not as fun? Or maybe-"

"Woaw slow down." Jin said but Namjoon continued.

"I'm just wondering if you like him." Namjoon said and went futher. "If you still love me?"

"What? Of course I still love you." Jin said and looked shocked to hear Namjoon say that. "Where is this coming from? Why do you ask me if I still love you and if I like Taehyung?" Jin said. He moved closer and made them sit down on the bed. He held Namjoon's hands in his and as usual Jin made Namjoon calm down.

"I feel left out and I feel...jealous." Namjoon didn't like to admit it out loud but it was the truth.

"Jealous? Of me and Taehyung?" Jin smiled slightly. "Joonie you have no reason to be jealous at all and I'm suprised you are."

"It's just you smile so brightly and you laugh so hard and I want to be the one to make you do that. Not Taehyung. Not Hoseok. Not Jimin. Me." Namjoon said and it showed in his voice just how much he was jealous.

"Hey I might smile and laugh when I'm with them but you can make me smile and laugh in a way they would never be able to and that's what counts." Jin said and cared Namjoon's cheek.

"But I'm still jealous. You two get along so well and I ju-"

"Listen." Jin said and cut Namjoon off. "We might get along well and yes I like him as a friend. But I love you more than anything or anyone else. You're the reason I smile when I wake up and go to bed. Me and Taehyung get along well but you and I have something special that no one can beat. If I have a bad day, I'm not gonna go to Taehyung. I'll go to you. You'll always be my number one." Namjoon smiled as he started to feel better.

"I guess that's true." Namjoon said. "I'm sorry I'm a jealous boyfriend."

"That's okay we all get a little jealous sometimes. As long as you feel better now." Jin said.

"I do. I know I'm your number one." Namjoon said.

"Always." Jin said and pulled Namjoon into a kiss. It was sweet and gently but meant a whole lot to Namjoon. When they pulled away Namjoon stood up and Jin followed his lead.

"I won't keep you away from Taehyung anymore." Namjoon said and found the jealous feeling was gone.

"Now if you ever feel jealous again just come to me and I will assure you, you're my number one." Jin said with a smile.

"Okay thank you babe." Namjoon said and kissed his cheek. They walked out to the living room and Taehyung grabbed Jin's arm so they could play Mario Kart. Namjoon smiled slightly and watched them play. Now he didn't feel jealous as Jin laughed and smiled rather he just felt at ease as he thought about Jin's words that, he was always Jin's number one and even though Namjoon hadn't told him Jin would always be Namjoon's number one too. Forever and always.

So if you hadn't guessed request are open again ^.^