Jihope (request)

This was requested by KayPop1234 and will envolve smut :)

Jimin was standing in the shower and had manged to hide once more just how much it hurt to have sex with his boyfriend. He was trying to soothe the feeling as it still hurt a little. They had only had sex once before where it hurt as well, luckly Jimin had been on his stomach and was able to hide his tears into a pillow with no problems. He didn't know why it hurt so much but he didn't want to tell Hoseok. He had expressed many times that he was very happy they had taken the next step in their relationship and Jimin didn't want to tell him and make him feel bad. Jimin sighed and turned off the shower. He got his towel and dried himself. He got changed and went into the living room where he sat next to Hoseok carefully because it hurt.

"Hey babe, that was a long shower."  Hoseok said and put an arm around Jimin. He kissed his cheek.

"Yeah I guess I needed it." Jimin said and gave him his best smile. "What are we watching?" Jimin asked to change the subject. Hoseok answered and Jimin cuddled closer to him. They spend the rest of the night watching tv and slowly Jimin relaxed his body.
Some days after Jimin had forgotton about the episode as they hadn't done it since. He was happy with Hoseok and in his mind they didn't need to do to it. Though one day Jimin sat on the bed in Hoseok's apartment. Hoseok was seated next to him. Jimin was playing on his phone when he felt Hoseok's lips on his neck. He knew Hoseok was in the mood again and Jimin felt his own mood drop. He couldn't see any way out from doing it. He tried to tell himself that this time it wouldn't hurt. Hoseok took Jimin's phone and put it away before he turned Jimin's head and kissed Jimin's lips. Kissing him was something Jimin loved so he tried to focus on his lips. It helped a little and he felt better.

"Babe, you're so good looking." Hoseok said and moved so he was sitting with an leg on each side of Jimin's thighs.

"So are you." Jimin said and purely concentrated on Hoseok's lips on his ear nibbing it. He felt him kiss down his neck and have his hands under his shirt touching him. He took Jimin's shirt off and his own followed. Jimin could hardly enjoy what was going on in fear of how it would hurt. Though he didn't stop Hoseok from doing anything. As Hoseok pulled in his legs so he lay down completely and started to kiss his stomach, it hit Jimin just how much he must love Hoseok to not say anything. He tried with all his power to just relax and even let real moans out as Hoseok nibbed at his nipples until they became hard. That felt good and Jimin thought it might really be diffrent. Hoseok opened Jimin's pants and slowly removed both them and his underwear. Jimin felt a little nervous but as Hoseok planted kiss on his crotch it felt good and he closed his eyes. He moaned when Hoseok took him in his mouth. He liked when Hoseok did that. To feel Hoseok's warm mouth around his member and his tonge doing a great job, made Jimin grib the sheets and moan. He could feel himself getting hard. When pre-cum started to come out Hoseok stopped much to Jimin's regret. Hoseok took his pants and underwear off too and Jimin could feel his heart beat harder. Hoseok hovered over him while kissing Jimin's lips.

"Will you make me ready?" Hoseok asked inbetween kisses

"Sure." Jimin said even though he didn't want to. He took a hand down to Hoseok's member and let a finger run over the tip before starting to move it. He use to love doing that to Hoseok so he could see Hoseok part his lips and moan his heart out but now it meant that pain was coming. When Hoseok was hard Jimin didn't stop, half hoping he would come. Hoseok however put a hand on top of Jimin's.

"Slow down baby." Hoseok said and Jimin gave his best innocent smile. Hoseok found a condom and put it on. Jimin could feel his body tense up as he put the lube on his member. He spread Jimin's legs and posionted them. He put one finger in and Jimin could feel the pain coming. Two more was applied and he closed his eyes again and grabbed the sheets. When Hoseok thought it was done he positioned himself. Slowly he pushed himself in and Jimin held his breath. When he was complete inside the pain started. Jimin nodded for Hoseok to move because he knew the pain wouldn't stop until they were done. Jimin realised he wouldn't be able to hide his tears so he promised himself to do his best not to cry. However it hurt so much as Hoseok thrusted in and out. As Hoseok continuted to move Jimin bit his lip and he had no way of stopping the tears. They whelmed up in his eyes due to the pain. It filled him up and he could do nothing. Suddenly he felt Hoseok stop moving, probably wondering why Jimin was being so quiet. At this point Jimin didn't care he saw it, he knew he couldn't take it one more time.