Sugakookie (request)

This was requsted by @Jessedevilheart and will envolve smut ^.^ I hope you like it ^.^

Jungkook sat on the couch of his and his boyfriends apartment. The tv was playing but his concentration was on his phone. He was playing a game on it and was completely lost in it. The only thing that make him look up was when his boyfriend cleared his throat. Jungkook hadn't even heard him come in.

"Oh hey babe." Jungkook said.

"Hey." Yoongi said and something was in the air. Jungkook had a strong idea of what it was and his body sure also knew. "I bought something for us."

"What is it?" Jungkook asked curious. He now saw Yoongi were standing with a bag behind him. He took the bag and opened it. He grabbed the things inside and let the bag drop. Jungkook almost stopped breathing when he saw it. In his right hand was a short black whip, in his left a blindfold.

"I thought we could try to use this." Yoongi said. Recently they had talked a little about what they wanted to do to make sex even better. Jungkook had often been tied up but they wanted something more but still it suprised Jungkook to see it. "Do you want to?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook nodded. He let his phone drop and Yoongi grabbed his hand. He lead Jungkook to the bedroom and put the things down. They were standing close and Jungkook could feel himself being slightly nervous but also extremly excited. Yoongi let the hand which wasn't holding Jungkook's slide around his waist. They both leaned in and their lips met. It send sparks through Jungkook's body as Yoongi let his hand slide futher down and grab his ass. He squezzed it and Jungkook pressed their crotches togehter. Jungkook let go of Yoongi's hand and wrapped his arms around his neck. Yoongi put his other hand on Jungkook's ass as well and they started to walk towards the bed. Yoongi gave his ass a squeeze before he let Jungkook drop to the bed. They let each others lips go for a second to lie better and then they were attached again. Jungkook opened his mouth and Yoongi let his tounge inside. Jungkook didn't bother to fight. He let Yoongi do whatever he wanted and let his hands under his shirt. He made lines with his fingers as he touched the naked skin. When they had to pull away from air, Yoongi took off his shirt and Jungkook licked his lips. He kissed Yoongi's shoulder and neck, Yoongi let him for a little while. Then he put his hands under Jungkook's shirt and lifted it up so Jungkook stopped and he could get it off him. Yoongi kissed all over Jungkook's body then he stopped and crawled off the bed. He found the blindfold and looked at Jungkook.

"Ready?" He asked and Jungkook only nodded. He lifted his head slightly as Yoongi put them on him and everything went black. Jungkook didn't know if he was going to tie his hands up too but it seemed for now it was a no. He could feel Yoongi's hands and kisses all over his body. He didn't really know where to have his own hands so he grabbed onto the sheets. He felt his pants being unzipped and he helped Yoongi so he could take them off him. Yoongi kisssed his crotch even though it was still covered by a piece of fabric. Jungkook moaned as it was even more exciting as he had no chance of seeing Yoongi. Then he felt the air on his crotch and his underwear was on the floor in no time. Yoongi let his hands touch his crotch but everywhere else than his member. Jungkook moaned as Yoongi's fingers touched him and soon he felt Yoongi kiss the tip of his member before letting his mouth sliding over it. He went slow and Jungkook thrusted slightly into his mouth. The way his member was lost into Yoongi's mouth gave him chills. Then when Jungkook was just about to get lost in it he stopped. Yoongi crawled off the bed and Jungkook knew what was next. He could feel his body get slightly tense and his breath changed as he was nervous. Yoongi turned him around so his ass was sticking up and he could rest on his elbows.

"Just relax." Yoongi whispered in his ear and shivers were send down his body. Jungkook tried his best to relax and Yoongi let it run over his back and down to his ass. He let it rest for a second while the tension grew and then he hit. Jungkook moaned out and was suprised by his own reaction. It felt good. Jungkook could think nothing else. He waited for Yoongi to hit again. When he did it was just as good but Jungkook thought it would feel even better if he hit just a little harder.

"Harder." He told Yoongi and Yoongi did as he was told. Jungkook moaned a lot this time as he was right. Then Yoongi made him lie on his back and Jungkook could only wait with exicement. This time Yoongi took a little longer and suddenly Jungkook felt his hands being tied together and to the bed. Jungkook didn't mind and thought it added to the whole thing. Yoongi let the whip touch Jungkook's neck and collarbone and down to his nipple. Jungkook held his breath and Yoongi hit. Jungkook could feel the pleasure spread in his body. He did the same to the other nipple and Jungkook thought he would never stop moaning as the pleasure was long lasting. Yoongi pressed it slightly harder when he let it run over his stomach and hit his lower stomach. He then let it run to his member and Jungkook thought they might not even get to do it if he kept going. Yoongi hit the tip not hard but enough for Jungkook's stomach to curl up inside. He hit his member again and Jungkook moaned loud. Then the whip was gone and he heard it being thrown to the floor. He felt Yoongi find something else and he crawled on the bed. He let their crotches touch and Jungkook could feel he was still wearing pants. Jungkook couldn't help but grind their crotches together.

"How do you want to do it?" Yoongi whispered and Jungkook's mind was too filled up with pleasure for him to make that decision.

"However you want it." Jungkook said and kept grinding their crotches together. He wanted Yoongi bad and he wanted him fast.

"Okay." Yoongi said he crawled of Jungkook and Jungkook could hear he was eager too by the speed he let his remaning clothes fall to the floor. Jungkook felt Yoongi turn Jungkook around once more so he was in the same position as before with his ass sticking up. Yoongi spred his legs and Jungkook heard the lube being opened.

"Just put it on yourself." Jungkook said as he couldn't wait much longer. Yoongi didn't answer but he knew he put a lot on his member to make sure it didn't hurt. Then he smacked Jungkook's' ass and pushed himself in, Jungkook told him to move right away. He didn't bother to wait and he was happy he didn't. Yoongi sure was eager as he gribbed Jungkook's hips so hard Jungkook thought it would bruise and he moved fast. Now the room was filled with not only Jungkook's moans but also Yoongi's. They mixed and created the two boys favourite sound. Jungkook felt as Yoongi's member went inside and then out and inside again and Jungkook wondered if they had ever done it so fast before. Jungkook started to moan Yoongi's name out of reflex as Yoongi used to tell him to. He felt himself being pushed closer to the edge with every thrust but he tried to hang on as he didn't want it to end but when Yoongi moved slightly and hit Jungkook's sweet spot Jungkook was helpless. His head hung low and he moaned diffrent now which he always did when he was that close. Yoongi seemed to be close too as he moaned louder and his thrust became more sloppy. Jungkook was the first one to come and Yoongi followed right after. Yoongi took a moment before pulling out. He fell to the bed and Jungkook did the same. Yoongi removed the blindfold and untied his hands. They were spooning as they fell to the same side. Yoongi put his arms around Jungkook as they both caught their breath and Jungkook thought about the extreme pleasure he just felt. After a while Yoongi spoke.

"So I'm guessing you liked that." Yoongi said and Jungkook could hear a little amusement in his voice.

"Very much." Jungkook said pleased with what they had just done. Jungkook turned around so he could look at Yoongi. He kissed his lips gently and put his head so it rested against his chest. He was starting to feel exhaused by what they had just done and closed his eyes. "I'm tired."

"That's okay. You should sleep." Yoongi said and stroked his head. Jungkook was already drifting off as he enjoyed the warmth from Yoongi's body. Soon he was sound asleep and he when he woke up a hour or so later he found Yoongi wasn't there but he could smell food and figured he was making dinner. He also saw he had cleaned the bed and he put a blanket over Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and took a minute to realise how lucky he was. Then he got up and got dressed before going to the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around Yoongi's stomach and put his head on his shoulder as he made dinner and Yoongi leaned slightly into his touch. The rest of the evening was filled with love as they ate and cleaned up together. They found a movie to watch and Jungkook leaned against Yoongi. Once more he realised how lucky he was and he kissed Yoongi's lips not able to decribe how happy he was with him. He moved closer and enjoyed the moment with his boyfriend, hoping the two of them would never change.

Also a side note, I won't be taking request or write any part 2 from today and about a week forward, I'll let you know when I do again, it's just that I will be busy ^.^