Yoonseok (request)

This was requested by @Waffle_Cakes_Games and @jellybean1210 :) (you both wanted Yoonseok fluff so I decided to put you two togerher as I got a lot of request)

Hoseok looked at the boy across him. He was sitting in the park, with headphones on and a notepad resting in his lap. His eyes were busy looking at people around him. It was a day full of sun and the light made the boy's skin glow. Hoseok didn't know what it was but something about him, made him stand up. He walked with careful yet determinated steps towards the boy. Until he was standing in front of him casting shadows on him. Hoseok suddenly felt nervous and didn't know what to say as the boy took his headphones out.

"Um hi my name is Hoseok." Hoseok said and the boy smiled a little. He wrote something down on his notepad and Hoseok found it weird, he just ignored him. Then the boy turned the notepad so he could see what was written.

"My name is Yoongi."

Hoseok looked at the notepad and realised Yoongi probably couldn't speak. He didn't want to make it werid and asked if he could sit which Yoongi nodded he could.

"What are you listening to?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi showed him on his phone. Hoseok didn't know the music but was sure if the boy listened to it, it had to be good. "I don't know that one but maybe I'll listen to it sometime." Yoongi started to write down again.

"You should it's good :)"

Hoseok smiled by the smiley, he had put in the end. He wondered why the boy couldn't talk but thought it would be a rude question to ask and he didn't want to ruin anything that hadn't even started yet. Though Hoseok didn't get a chance to ask the boy any other questions as the boy wrote something down again.

"I have to go. I'm sorry."

Hoseok felt sad as he read that and before he could say anything Yoongi was standing up.

"Oh well I-Could I-" Yoongi cut him off by handing him a piece of paper. Hoseok looked at it and saw a number on it and a little note saying:

"Text me anytime :)"

Hoseok looked up and wanted to say he would text him but Yoongi had already left. Hoseok looked after the boy with no voice and wanted to text him right away but knew he shouldn't. He walked home holding the piece of papir tightly to make sure it didn't get lost. Later in the evening Hoseok finally picked his phone up after his fingers had been itching all day to do it.

Hoseok: Hey. It's Hoseok. How are you?

Only a few seconds later he got a reply.

Yoongi: Hey. I'm good. How are you?

He texted him back right away and soon he was lost in a whole conversation with him.

Hoseok: I'm good too. I'm really happy we met today

Yoongi: So am I. I'm also really happy, that you're not freaked out that I can't talk.

Hoseok: Why would I? It hardly seem to matter.

Yoongi: Most people don't want to talk to me after

Hoseok: I'm sorry to hear that but I guess I'm not like most people.

Yoongi: I have a feeling you're right :)