Yoonmin (request)

This was requested by anon and will envolve smut ^.^

Jimin watched as his boyfriend Yoongi were sitting at his desk, doing whatever it was he was doing. Their wasn't much light in the room, only a light on the nightstand and a light on Yoongi's desk. Jimin was lying in their bed and slowly felt the desire building up inside him. He wanted Yoongi but Yoongi didn't seem to notice him at all. So Jimin did what he thought would get Yoongi's attention. He lifted up his shirt slightly and supported himself on his elbows. He put his head back so his neck looked extra kissable and sighed deeply. No response came from Yoongi. He tried again and sighed louder.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked without turning around.

"I'm fine but it's just so hot in here don't you think?" Jimin asked and started to take off his shirt. He hoped Yoongi would turn around but he didn't.

"I think it's fine in here." Yoongi said and Jimin pouted. He decided it was not the way and instead sat up and rubbed his shoulder. He let a sound similar to a moan out and hoped this would get Yoongi's attention. Yoongi once more didn't react so Jimin decided to take a whole new turn. He walked to Yoongi and started to kiss his neck. Slowly he covered his neck with kisses. Yoongi had stopped what he was doing now and had leaned his head slightly to the side. "I really want to finish this, please not today." Jimin moved away disappointed though he wasn't going to give up that easily. His next idea was probably a bad one but he hoped it would work. He took his shirt off for real this time and let it drop to the floor. Then he slowly undid his belt and let it fall to the floor with a bump. He unzipped his pants and they fell to the floor too. His socks came off too and now Yoongi finally turned around.

"Jimin what are you do-" Yoongi's words were cut off as he saw Jimin standing almost naked.

"Sorry but I thought it was hot in here." Jimin said in what was clearly a fake innocent voice. Yoongi looked up and down his boyfriend before leaning a bit back in the chair.

"Oh so this is how you want to do it?" Yoongi said. "Fine with me. Strip the last peace of clothing." Jimin was happy to hear those words and slowly stripped himself down. His member which was already on the verge of being ready was freed and Yoongi bit hit lip. He stood up and walked to Jimin.

"Now that you got my attention, what do you want to do with me?" Yoongi asked. Jimin didn't hesitate as he grabbed the hem of Yoongi's shirt and took it off him. He kissed Yoongi down the neck and nibbed his ear while he slowly backed them to the bed.

"Get up." Jimin said and it was rare Yoongi got to see Jimin like that. Yoongi crawled on the bed and Jimin hovered over him. He kissed Yoongi's lips and Yoongi kissed back while using his hands to touch Jimin's naked body. Jimin kissed down Yoongi's slim body and took extra good care the places he knew Yoongi was sensitive. He let his tounge run over his nipples and Yoongi moaned slightly. He licked them until each were hard while his hands held his waist. He moved on and in one go he took Yoongi's pants and underwear off. He wasted no time and took his member in his mouth. He bobbed his head and Yoongi thrusted slightly which Jimin didn't mind. He used his hands touching Yoongi on other parts of his crotch, rubbing them in and massaging them. Yoongi's moans seemed like they were unstoppable. Jimin could feel Yoongi was hard and stopped. He found the lube and looked at Yoongi. Yoongi grabbed it from him and turned them around. He put a lot on his member and some on his fingers. He let them inside Jimin and Jimin relaxed his body and enjoyed Yoongi's long fingers inside of him, going in and out. When he took them away Jimin pouted slightly. Then the pout was gone and Yoongi pushed himself inside of him. Jimin didn't need time to adjust and asked Yoongi to move right away. Yoongi did it first slowly but started to speed up with every thrust. Jimin let his head back and moans escape his mouth. He knew Yoongi loved hearing his moans so he didn't try to keep it down. Yoongi was moaning too as he thrusted and Jimin liked the way they mixed with his own. Jimin had his hands on Yoongi's body while Yoongi held to the headboard so he could thrust slightly harder than usual. At one point he moved so he hit Jimin's sweet spot and Jimin could barely have it anymore. He put a hand on his own member and moved it quickly. His moans grew louder as his insides felt like they were about to explode.

"I'm close." Jimin moaned.

"Me too." Yoongi answered back. It was like he did it just a little harder and Jimin could feel as it did for him and he came. Though Yoongi continued and it made Jimin grab the sheets as he had no chance of coming down as long as Yoongi was still inside him. Then finally Yoongi came too and emptied himself inside Jimin. He pulled out when he was done and lay beside Jimin. They both needed a moment to come down, when they did Jimin grabbed some tissues and cleaned them up. He lay close to Yoongi and admired him.

"I'm sorry I disturbed you." Jimin said in the same fake innocent voice he used earlier.

"You're not sorry at all but it's okay, I don't mind." Yoongi said. In a heartbeat he pulled Jimin closer and tangled up their legs. "But now I think it's my turn to do something I want and I want to cuddle." Jimin smiled brightly and reached over to put a blanket over them. They lay and small talked the rest of the night until Yoongi fell asleep and Jimin decided he might as well go to bed too. He reached over and turned off the light on the nightstand. Then he got comfortable and closed his eyes. He fell alseep in Yoongi's arms satisfied with the night's outcome.

Hope you liked it ^.^