Junghope (smut)

Jungkook and Hoseok were sitting in the couch of their apartment. They both had been at work and was now completely relaxing after dinner. Though Jungkook's eyes kept wandering to his boyfriend of two years crotch. He wanted him so desperately inside him. But he didn't just want sex, he wanted to be punished. He always got extremely turned on, just by the thought of being punished in some way. Though Hoseok didn't like it as much as he was afraid to hurt Jungkook. Jungkook had told him countless of times, that he wasn't hurting him and he enjoyed it. Besides Hoseok always ended up getting turned on by it too. Still Jungkook didn't get to be punished too often, but tonight he wanted and needed it.
He crawled closer to Hoseok and Hoseok turned his head to look at him.

"What is it baby?" Hoseok asked as Jungkook placed himself on Hoseok's lap.

"Punish me please." Jungkook begged into Hoseok's ear, while pulling him in. He felt Hoseok's breath change and he put his hands on Jungkook's waist.

"But you have done nothing wrong." Hoseok responded.

"I don't care. Make something up. Please Hoseok. I want you to punish me." Jungkook said and let his hands run over Hoseok's body, while keeping his lips close enough, for them to touch when they talked.

"You really want me to?" Hoseok asked and ran his hand around to Jungkook's ass.

"Yes."

"Alright then." Hoseok said. "I'm going to punish you for being too attractive." Hoseok said making Jungkook smile. Hoseok finally leaned in and their lips met in an intense kiss. Hoseok made Jungkook have his legs around his body as he stood up and carried him to the bedroom. Their lips were attached as Hoseok walked and Jungkook could feel his whole body react. Hoseok put down Jungkook on the bed.

"How do you want to get punished?" Hoseok asked as his hands touched Jungkook's body.

"I want to get spanked, tied up and blindfolded as you give me oral pleasure." Jungkook said in a hoarse voice.

"Then that's what I'll do." Hoseok said, and took off Jungkook's shirt. He made Jungkook stand up and slowly opened his pants. He let them drop to the floor and his underwear came following so he was standing naked in front of him. Jungkook was already hard by every thought of what Hoseok would do to him. Hoseok sat on the bed and pulled Jungkook over his lap.

"Tell me you've been bad." Hoseok said and Jungkook could hear, that he enjoyed it more than usual.

"I've been bad." Jungkook said, his voice changed. "A bad boy."

"That's right. And bad boys gets punished." Hoseok said and smacked Jungkook's ass. Jungkook moaned by the pleasure it provided him. Hoseok did it again and Jungkook closed his eyes.

"Harder please." Jungkook begged and Hoseok seemed to hesitate but ended up doing it. Jungkook moaned louder and Hoseok rubbed his ass before smacking it again. It made Jungkook's insides shake. Hoseok smacked again and Jungkook wanted to feel more pleasure. "You can stop now if you like." Jungkook announced and Hoseok stopped. He lay down Jungkook on the bed and got out some silk robe. He placed himself on top of Jungkook and tied his hands to the bed frame. He blindfolded Jungkook and Jungkook listened carefully after any sound, that might indicate what Hoseok was up to. Then with no warning he felt his member being surrounded my Hoseok's mouth. Jungkook started to moan from the sudden pleasure. Hoseok slowly let his mouth go over it and then took him out just to repeat the same action. Then all of sudden, he moved his head fast. Jungkook continued to moan following Hoseok's speed. He felt his body being filled with something beyond pleasure and he moaned for Hoseok to stop. Hoseok did as he was told.

"Did you like that?" Hoseok asked his voice teasing Jungkook.

"Very much." Jungkook answered. Hoseok kissed his tip and Jungkook moaned once more. Then Hoseok started to kiss Jungkook lips roughly and Jungkook realized he was already naked. Hoseok moaned into the kiss and Jungkook could only imagine that he was pleasing himself. When he seemed to have become hard, he took Jungkook's nipples in his mouth and sucked on them. Jungkook once more gave into the moans. They became hard in no time and Jungkook could barely hold it together anymore.

"Please Hoseok. I want you inside of me." Jungkook begged and Hoseok kissed his lips sweetly.

"Alright baby if that's what you want." Hoseok said and probably found the lube. Jungkook heard the sound of it being opened and Hoseok putting it on himself giving out small moans. Then he spread Jungkook's legs and slowly slided a finger inside. Jungkook relaxed his body and thought about how Hoseok might look in that moment. Another finger was added and Jungkook closed his eyes tightly despite not being able to see either way. The third finger came right after and Jungkook moaned Hoseok's name. Hoseok took his sweet time making Jungkook ready. Then the pleasure suddenly stopped and it was replaced by a new and better pleasure. Hoseok was inside him. Jungkook didn't even have time to gasp or moan.

"You can move now." Jungkook said and Hoseok wasted no time whatsoever. He thrusted fast and hard into Jungkook, clearly liking the whole thing a lot more, than he lead on.
Their moans mixed in a wonderful way, making Jungkook's world seem like it was on fire. His long member was feeling amazing inside of him and he concentrated on the feeling.

"Tell me again how bad you've been." Hoseok demanded.

"I've been bad. I've been very bad." Jungkook answered and felt as he was almost there.

"Yes you have. So bad." Hoseok added and Jungkook smiled slightly. He definitely liked it.
Hoseok touched Jungkook's member and Jungkook thought it hardly seemed fair as the pleasure he was feeling, was already extreme.

"I can't much longer." Jungkook moaned.

"Me neither." Hoseok announced and everything inside Jungkook's body shook. He came a lot more than usual and Hoseok followed right after. Jungkook's body felt exhausted after the pleasure and he relaxed as Hoseok waited a second to pull out and cleaned up. He untied Jungkook's hands and took off the blindfold. Hoseok lay down beside him and pulled him in.

"You like do doing it don't you? Punish me I mean." Jungkook said with closed eyes as he cuddled into Hoseok

"I might have started to like it." Hoseok said and Jungkook smiled.

"It's okay. I love it." Jungkook said and Hoseok held him tighter.

"As long as you know I would never actually hurt you." Hoseok said in a more serious voice.

"Don't worry babe, I know." Jungkook said just as serious before a yawn appeared.

"Tired huh?" Hoseok asked probably smiling.

"Very tired." Jungkook said drifting off.

"Go to sleep, I'll protect you." Hoseok whispered.

"I know." Jungkook said and added: "I love you."

"I love you too." Hoseok said and Jungkook drifted off in the arms of his amazing boyfriend.