Taejin (sad)

It was raining as a tear rolled down the oldest cheek. They were both getting wet by the rain but neither cared. They locked eyes despite there being a big distant between them.

"So this is it? You're giving up on me?" Taehyung yelled over the thunder.

"I'm not giving up, I'm doing what I think is right." Jin yelled back and Taehyung shook his head lightly looking down. He wasn't impressed or happy with the situation.

"I can't believe you. We've been together over a year. I love you." Taehyung yelled as the rain came pouring down on them, like it somehow could wash the lost feelings and words away.

"I need to do this for me. Tae I'm not feeling right. I can't just drag you into this." Jin yelled as people ran around to get out of the rain.

"But I want to get dragged into it." Taehyung yelled clearly upset.

"I just can't! You're my everything, you're the only pure thing in my life and I can't mess with that. Just stay away from me. Please." Jin yelled and Taehyung started to cry. He hadn't cried yet but now tears were streaming down his cheeks, like they were trying to beat the rain. "I'm so sorry Taehyung." Jin said and it took every strength in his body to turn around and walk away, leaving Taehyung behind.
Jin wasn't even sure how it had ended in the rain. He guessed it was when he tried to leave after breaking up with him, but Taehyung followed after him.
He had taken a cab to Taehyung's apartment, his heart unsettled by what he had to do.
He had recently not felt good. He was sad all the time, feeling the pressure of his work. His boss wasn't great and it effected Jin more than he lead on. His boss could use a harsh tone on him one moment and the next talk nicely to him. He would rush Jin to do things within a certain amount of time, that even he couldn't do it in. He would sometimes get mad with no apparent reason. Jin was always on the lookout when his boss came. Sometimes in the morning, he would cry thinking of going to work. In the car, he would feel like, he was going to pass out and sometimes his hands shook furiosuly. He couldn't just quit as he had a contract with the company. Then a very depressed voice started to play in his head. It kept telling him, he should hurt himself, not enough to die but just so he couldn't work. He was hoping to get hurt. The voice was going around in his mind over and over. It manipulated him and he couldn't figure out what to do. A few times it told him to kill himself but Jin didn't want to die. He knew it was only a cry for help. It was like having a stranger in your head. He also knew in the end, it was something he needed to work on. He needed to get help. A few times he had been on the edge of feeling the feelings he felt now, but narrowly escaped them. So it wasn't just because of his boss. It was himself.
He hadn't told Taehyung as he considered the younger to be the only good thing in his life. Though as it kept bothering him, he couldn't do it anymore. He needed to distance Taehyung from himself. He had to believe Taehyung was pure, he shouldn't be marked by Jin's dark feelings. So he decided to break up with him. Now that he had, he already missed him. He hated he had to do it but in his mind, it was the only clear choice. He had told Taehyung, how he felt about work before he broke up. He had seen Taehyung's eyes darken and it only convinced Jin it was the right choice. Then he broke up and Taehyung seemed confused and upset. He had tried to fight for Jin but Jin refused to listen to it. He walked out and then they were standing in the rain.
Jin let himself into his apartment. He went to the bathroom, and stripped himself down. He went into a hot bath and let the water warm his body up, though it couldn't reach his heart.
Jin had already set up an appointment with a shrink and was going the day after. He knew he needed help and had promised himself, that when he was better, he would come see Taehyung again and explain it all better. If Taehyung would let him, he would hold him and kiss him.
Jin got out of the shower and dried himself. He got dressed and hung the wet clothes up. He lay on his bed taking  out his phone. He had gotten a bunch of calls and messages from Taehyung.