2seok (sweet)

Hoseok was sitting in his studio when he saw Jin come in looking around like he lost something.

"Have you seen him? Have you seen him?" He asked panicking, Hoseok frowned as he had no clue what he was talking about.

"Seen who?" Hoseok asked confused.

"I just heard that an angel is walking on the earth and should be nearby?" Jin said with a convincing tone.

"What?" Hoseok asked and Jin's eyes finally landed on him.

"Oh nevermind I found the angel." Jin said and smiled cheeky. Hoseok sighed but couldn't hide his own little smile. "You liked that huh?" Jin said and walked over to Hoseok and pulled him up. Hoseok let him, at least just for the moment.

"Well it's not the worst one, you've told me." Hoseok said and let Jin's hands warm his body, even though he knew he shouldn't.

"I know you love them all." Jin said and leaned forwards. He gentle placed a kiss on Hoseok's lips. Hoseok wanted so badly to give in but knew he couldn't.

"Jin, stop." Hoseok said and put a hand on his chest. He pushed him gently away and walked to the door. "I think you should leave." He said and bit his lip. Jin sighed and the before nice atmosphere was replaced with an awkward one, filled with words unspoken. Jin walked to the door but stopped when he stood next to Hoseok.

"I'm trying okay? You're not over me. I'm not over you. I want you. Hoseok I want you so bad. You were my first boyfriend and if we just try a little harder, we can make it work." Jin said and Hoseok felt a lump in his throat.

"I don't want to ruin anything or hurt anyone." Hoseok said and Jin sighed and shook his head lightly. He didn't look at Hoseok and Hoseok didn't look at him.

"Well you're hurting me. Despite that when you're ready, I'll be here." Jin said and walked out. Hoseok closed the door after him and sat down and rested his head in his hands.
Jin and him had been a couple for about six months. Jin had confessed to Hoseok first a late afternoon they were alone. Hoseok had confessed afterwards and they had kissed. Hoseok had never met anyone like Jin before. He was amazing in so many ways and made him feel amazing in even more ways. Their relationship went well the first three months. The members accepted them as well as bighit. Though they hadn't gotten to the part with telling fans. They wanted to wait at least a year. They just didn't make it that far. Slowly their relationship started to crumble. They got busy with the comeback, both having too many things to do. They hardly had time to talk and when they did, it was mainly fighting because they were so busy. They shared a bed but often Hoseok would return late and Jin was already asleep. It got harder to keep it a secret for fans. They didn't kiss as much as they use to and they never really had sex anymore. They were both hurting and the other members was effected by it as well. They feared they might let it go too far and they wouldn't be able to talk again and BTS would have to disband. So Hoseok had decided to break up with Jin. He moved back with Jimin and Yoongi moved in with Jin again. It had been two months now. In the beginning Jin didn't do anything. He was clearly sad but so was Hoseok. They had their successful comeback and then began Jin's mission. He started to say cheesy pick-up lines to Hoseok and started to skinship, occasionally with a kiss on the lips. He kept saying they could make it work but Hoseok wasn't so sure. He liked Jin a lot and surely if they hadn't been in the position they were, with being famous and all, they could make an amazing and happy couple. Hoseok wanted it so badly. He wanted Jin so badly. More than once he almost gave in. Especially lately. Jin was getting more persistent everyday.
Hoseok sighed again and closed his computer. He might as well give up the thought about getting anymore work done. He went back to the dorm, knowing most of the other members were out. As he walked passed Jin's and Yoongi's room, he heard someone sob. He pushed the door open and saw Jin was sitting on his bed crying tears. It broke Hoseok completely and he walked to Jin.

"Jin?" Hoseok asked with a soft voice. He looked up and his eyes were all red from crying. It only broke Hoseok's heart further. He couldn't help himself as he walked closer to Jin. "I'm so sorry, Jin. I'm so sorry." Hoseok said and placed himself on Jin's lap and pulled him into a hug. Jin held tightly onto him. Hoseok just sat there watching him cry, while holding him. He never seemed to stop and Hoseok felt that he couldn't stop himself. He tilted Jin's head up and kissed the tears away, until his lips landed on top of Jin's. It started off as gentle and ended with them kissing with passion. Jin moved Hoseok so he had a leg on each side of Jin's and Hoseok had his arms wrapped around Jin's neck. Hoseok had missed those lips so much and in that moment, he didn't care. All he wanted was Jin. His touch, his kisses. Jin's hands moved Hoseok again and lay his body gently down. Jin hovered over him as they kissed, his hands clutching his clothes. Every time they pulled away for air, their lips became attached again in a matter of seconds. Hoseok felt his will melt away in the hands of Jin. Their tounges met over and over each time making Hoseok's heart flutter. They were so lost in the kiss, they didn't hear the door open. Hoseok kept pushing Jin's body closer to his own. They were in their own little world.

"Guys!" Hoseok heard Namjoon's voice finally. They pulled away from the kiss and looked over to the door where he stood with crossed arms. Hoseok felt slightly embarrassed as Jin pulled completely away. "The other members and I would like a word with you, in the living room." Namjoon said and Hoseok was confused. He didn't think they were at home. Quietly they stood up and followed Namjoon. They were told to be seated in some chairs. Hoseok looked over at Jin who was frowning.

"We just need to talk to you." Yoongi said and Hoseok felt nervous as he looked at all the other members.

"The two of you haven't been alright since you broke up. We know you still like each other which was confirmed by what I just saw. We also know the relationship you had wasn't perfect." Namjoon said and Hoseok looked down on his hands. "We want to help you, figure out a way you both can be happy and we don't think you'll be truly happy unless you're together." Hoseok looked over at Jin who wore a sad expression.

"But what can we do?" Hoseok asked and shifted his eyes to the other members. "We become busy with the comeback and we fight. So what is there to do?"

"When we have a comeback, you guys need to fight a little harder for your relationship but if you really like each other, you'll make it work." Yoongi said. "We'll help you. Hoseok you're always working on the dance or songs, even when you don't have to. We'll tell you, you can go home to Jin so you won't feel the pressure, that you need to do perfect."

"Jin you're always working hard on your vocals and the dance as well. We'll do the same thing for you." Namjoon said. "We'll let you guys be more alone even if we're in the room. We'll understand if you move a little away when we have a break or when we're eating so you can talk. In the car you don't have to be shy but just talk and kiss. We really think you can make it work." Hoseok looked at Jin who looked back at him. He knew in the end it would come down to him. Jin already wanted to give it another shot. Hoseok was the one holding them back.
Hoseok wanted to give in but he was also very afraid. It all might go wrong. Of course he couldn't say that for sure without trying. Hoseok bit his lip and looked into Jin's eyes, which showed pure love.

"Please Hobi, I want you and I know you want me too." Jin said and Hoseok slowly nodded.

"Alright." Hoseok smiled and Jin lips parted as well in a smile. The other members looked at them happily. Jin stood up and went over to Hoseok pulling him up and hugging him tightly.

"I love you Hobi, so much." Jin whispered into his ear.

"I love you too." Hoseok whispered back and shyly they kissed. The other members said they were happy for them before leaving them to go into Jin's room where they crashed on the bed. They tangled up on the bed and held each other tightly, spending the rest of the day trying to make up for lost kisses.