Yoonmin (request)

This was requested by @Jessedevilheart and will envolve smut ^.^

Yoongi was waiting impatient on his boyfriend Jimin. He was getting off work but was late. Yoongi kept pinching his thigh as he wanted Jimin right away. He knew they wouldn't even make it to the bed. He wanted him now. As soon as he spotted Jimin he wanted to kiss him. Jimin smiled when he saw Yoongi and ran over to him.

"Hey Yoongi." He said when he was close enough not to yell.

"Hey baby." Yoongi said and pulled Jimin in. He kissed him with passion, like he was pouring every feeling of lust into it. When he pulled away Jimin's cheeks was red.

"Where did that come from?" Jimin asked with a little smile.

"I want you. Screw that. I need you." Yoongi said and put an arm around Jimin. He pressed their bodies togerher and said it in a low voice.

"Then let's hurry home." Jimin said and Yoongi kissed his lips again before grabbing his hand and almost running to the car. They hurried inside and in the small privicy there was Yoongi was drawn to Jimin. He put a hand on Jimin's thigh and leaned over to kiss his neck. Jimin let his head go to the side and slightly spread his legs. Yoongi let his hand slide up Jimin's thigh and to his crotch. He opened his pants and let a hand go inside the underwear. He stroked Jimin's member gently.

"You're so big." Yoongi said into Jimin's ear and felt on his member. He knew Jimin felt a little shy when he said things like that but he also liked to hear it. Yoongi took a grib of his member and started to move it. Jimin closed his eyes and moaned his heart out. His member was getting hard in Yoongi's hand and it felt so good to hear Jimin's moans. Yoongi looked at Jimin and admired the way he looked. He was incredible good looking especially like that. Yoongi smiled a little and let a finger go over the tip.

"Yoo-"

"No not Yoongi. From now on I want to be called the other thing." Yoongi said and knew Jimin knew exactly what he meant. A little smile formed on his lips as he said the word.

"Daddy. I'm about to come." Jimin said and Yoongi felt crazy just hearing that word. He stopped and Jimin opened his eyes. "Don't you want to be inside me?" Jimin asked with a cheeky smile.

"Yes. Let's get home." Yoongi said and kissed Jimin's lips sweetly. He started the car but then looked at Jimin. "Make sure to keep being hard."

"Alright daddy." Jimin said and said it in a way that could make Yoongi come right away. Yoongi probably broke a few rules in the process of getting home but he needed Jimin so badly, it was almost a quetion of survivel. On the way home Jimin would sometimes take a hand down to his member and move it just a little. It was probably those moments Yoongi drove a little faster than allowed. As soon as they arrived to the apartment building. Yoongi attached their lips. They walked to the elevator not caring who saw them. Luckly there was no one in the elevator and Yoongi pressed Jimin against the wall. They were both hard and their members poked at each other.

"Fuck Jimin, you're so hot." Yoongi said but Jimin was too busy moaning to answer. When the elevator opened they walked to their door lips still attached. With a little difficulty they opened the door. They stumbled inside and threw their shoes and jacket off still kissing. Yoongi had a work room which was closer than the bedroom and while going there both of their shirts came off. When they reached Yoongi's desk he cleaned it mainly by pushing everything down on the floor. When it was clear, he lifted Jimin up on the table and kissed him again. Jimin put his legs around Yoongi's waist and pulled him closer. Yoongi used his fingers to touch Jimin's nipples and make them hard. Jimin moaned between kisses and Yoongi felt his nipples as they got hard between this fingers. Jimin's pants was still open so it didn't give much trouble taking them off together with his underwear. Yoongi lay Jimin down on the desk so he was stretched out. He let a hand run from his chest down to his crotch, his skin was smooth and soft. He started to kiss between Jimin's thighs. He didn't know why but he loved to do that. Yoongi couldn't wait any longer so he stripped himself down completely and found a condom. He put it on and found the lube. He put it on quickly, his hand having done the movement a lot of times before. Jimin had already positioned his legs so Yoongi put some on his fingers and inside Jimin. Jimin curved his back and moaned as Yoongi's long slim fingers were inside. He knew Jimin loved him doing that, because of the way his fingers was.

"Enough, I'm ready." Jimin said and Yoongi smiled. He postioned Jimin's legs so it was easier for him to come inside.

"Tell me what you want." Yoongi said his member poking at the entrance.

"I want you. Inside me. Now. Please. Daddy." Jimin said and he knew just the way to say it. Yoongi pushed himself in and it didn't take long before Jimin nodded. Yoongi moved fast right away, he had waited all day for it. Jimin gribbed the table and Yoongi loved how his face become soft as he gave himself compeltely to the pleasure. Yoongi closed his eyes too and felt as he went inside and out. It was nice having Jimin around him and hear the effect it had on him. It could drive Yoongi crazy just thinking about Jimin's moans.

"Say it." Yoongi said in a half moan.

"You're so good daddy." Jimin moaned and Yoongi lost it completely. He moved faster and it almost felt like the desk would break down at any minute. He put a hand on Jimin's member to make sure he was as close as he was himself.

"Damnit Jimin. Why do you look so good." Yoongi said and felt real fruhstration. Jimin didn't answer but a few seconds later a daddy escaped his lips.

"I'm almost there." Jimin moaned.

"Me too. Moan it as you come." Yoongi said and squezzed slightly on Jimin's member while moving it faster. It made Jimin moan louder and as Yoongi demanded he moaned daddy as he came. Yoongi felt himself come and slowly thusted as he did. When he had released everything he stopped moving. He waited just a second before pulling out. He threw the condom out and cleaned them up before sitting in his chair looking at Jimin.

"Woaw Yoongi. Feel free to pick me up like that anytime." Jimin said and breathed heavy.

"Be careful I might actsually do it." Yoongi said and looked at Jimin who lay spread out naked.

"That's why I said it. I want you to." Jimin said and smiled to him. Yoongi smiled back and stood up and kissed his lips gently.

"I should probably get started on dinner." Yoongi said and started to gather his clothes. As he put it on he noticed Jimin was looking at him, now sitting up. "What?" He smiled to Jimin.

"Nothing I just love you." Jimin said. "No moment is boring with you in it." Yoongi walked to him with everything on except his shirt and held his thighs.

"I love you too and just so you know. Every moment with you is my favourite moment." Yoongi said which he knew was cheesy but quite frankly he didn't care. As long as it made Jimin happy to hear, he would say such stuff. Jimin leaned in and kissed Yoongi's lips gently. When they pulled away he jumped off the table and got dressed too.

"I'll help you with dinner." Jimin said as they walked into the living room and found their shirts.

"Alright. Thank you babe." Yoongi said and they started. Yoongi smiled a little at the odd thought of how they looked like such a lovely couple now and only a few moments ago was something entirely else. But that was one of the reasons he loved Jimin because like he said, there was never a boring moment when they were together and hopefully they would get to share the rest of their lives with moments there would never be boring.

I hope you liked it ^.^