Taegi (sweet)

Taehyung sighed as he finally came inside the car. He had just fought his way through the airport with the rest of BTS members. He sat next to Yoongi who lay a hand on his thigh. The two of them had been together for ages but had managed to make sure no one really knew except for the company. Though it was constantly hard to keep it a secret. They had chosen to let it be a secret themselves but Taehyung was feeling the weight of it. They had just done promotion in Japan and the two of them had barely gotton any time together. It was unbearable. As they drove Taehyung interwhined their fingers and rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Are you okay babe?" Yoongi whispered to him.

"I'm just exhausted." Taehyung answered.

"When we come home, we can cuddle up and watch a movie if you like." Yoongi said and Taehyung looked up on him.

"Yeah I would like that." Taehyung smiled slightly. Yoongi leaned down and perked Taehyung's lips. That was exactly what Taehyung needed. When they arrived at the dorm, Yoongi kept his promise and the two of them cuddled up and watched a movie on Taehyung's computer. Yoongi told Taehyung to watch whatever he wanted. When Taehyung had found a movie, he started to relax in Yoongi's arms. They were spooning and the way Yoongi held him, made Taehyung feel like he was someone special and Yoongi was protecting him. They didn't say much as they watched the movie. Taehyung could feel Yoongi's breath tingle on his neck and feel whenever he breathed. It made him feel calm and relaxed. In the movie the guy took the girl on a romantic dinner and afterwards won her a big teddy bear from a claw machine. Taehyung sighed he wished the two of them could do that.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked softly into Taehyung's ear as he sighed.

"I just wish we could go on a date in public. Have dinner, hold hands, feed each other. Then you could win a big teddy bear for me and I would sleep with it until it annoyed you because you can't cuddle me. So it just sit next to the bed while you cuddle me instead, and when we get into fights I'll hug it tightly because it reminds me of the date." Taehyung said longing for it.

"I'm sorry we can't do that." Yoongi said and really did sound sorry. He planted a kiss on the back of Taehyung's neck.

"It's not your fault." Taehyung said. "Even if we did decide to go public, we wouldn't be able to do it." Taehyung said and gave a little shrug.

"I guess not." Yoongi answered. There was something in his tone, something hidden but Taehyung didn't bother to figure out what it was. Taehyung yawned, tired after the flight home plus it was nearly 12pm.

"Can we sleep now?" Taehyung asked tired.

"Sure." Yoongi said and Taehyung put the computer on the ground. They had already changed into clothes they could sleep in. Taehyung turned around so they were facing each other.

"I love you Yoongi." Taehyung said and looked into his eyes.

"I love you too Tae." Yoongi said and leaned in. Taehyung followed his movement and their lips met in a sweet kiss. When they pulled away Taehyung cuddled closer to Yoongi. Yoongi put an arm around him and Taehyung fell asleep feeling protected.
The next days went by fast as they worked in the studio. Taehyung and Yoongi got a lot more time together now and Taehyung felt better. Though something was going on, he could feel Yoongi keeping secrets from him. He had no idea what it was but even some of the other members acted a little weird. He had tried to get Jimin to talk but he said he didn't know what Taehyung was talking about.
Five days after they came home he sat on Yoongi's and his bed, scrolling through his phone. It was evening and the dark had already clamied the sky. Yoongi came into the room and Taehyung could tell he was excited.