Vhope (request)

This was requested by @WonhoTrash667 ^.^

"Wait Tae, come back." Hoseok yelled. Taehyung didn't turn around but stopped walking. He could hear Hoseok run to him and feel his grib on his hips. He turned Taehyung around so they were standing close. "I want you Taehyung. I've always wanted you. You're the one for me, I love you so much."

"You don't mean that." Taehyung said and tried to push Hoseok away. Hoseok however didn't let him go. He let his hand slide futher around his back and pulled him closer. Taehyung was suprised by the quick movement and his hands landed on Hoseok's upper arms.

"Babe there's nothing in this world that would make me more happy than to be with you." Hoseok said. He put a hand on Taehyung's cheek and brought their faces closer together. Their lips met in the most wonderful kiss. It was like the sun shined especially for them. The kiss got more passionate and Taehyung moved his arms to Hoseok's neck, Hoseok licked Taehyung's lip and he opened just enough for Hoseok's tounge to get in. It was felt so right, it was the best moment of his li-

"Taehyung! Tae!! Are you even listening?"  Taehyung snapped out of his daydreaming.

"Of course I am." Taehyung said to his best friend Jimin. They were sitting in the cafeteria of their school, eating lunch.

"Right what did I just say?" Jimin said and raised an eyebrow.

"That..you..hate..math." Taehyung said having no clue about he had just said.

"Wow you're right!" Jimin said.

"Really?" Taehyung said excited to get it right.

"No! Why would I talk about that? I talked about how Jungkook said he thinks you should invite Hoseok to the party at his house tonight." Jimin said.

"I can't do that!" Taehyung said and looked horrified.

"What are you talking about? Of course you can. Is not like you're strangers." Jimin insisted.

"But we aren't exactly friends either." Taehyung argued.

"Listen Tae you've had a crush on him as long as I remember. You like him so much is starting to effect your school work because you're daydreaming in class. So don't you think is time to actsually talk some more to him?" Jimin said making Taehyung pout.

"Maybe." Taehyung said.

"Oh look you're in luck." Jimin said and looked pass Taehyung. Taehyung turned around and saw Hoseok heading their way.

"Hey." Hoseok smiled as he reached them.

"Hey." Jimin said while Taehyung felt frozen. "I actsually have to go but Taehyung has something he wants to ask you."

"Oh okay." Hoseok said. He sat down and looked at the stunned Taehyung. "What did you want to ask?"

"Right. Um. Well there's this party tonight at Jungkook's and I wanted to know if you'll like to come." Taehyung said afraid to meet Hoseok's eyes.

"Sure! I'll be there." Hoseok said. Taehyung looked at him and found himself enchanted by his beautiful smile.

"Great." Taehyung said. Hoseok giggled a little and looked down.

"I'll see you around Tae, just text me the details, here's my number." Hoseok said and wrote down his number before he got up. Taehyung nodded and waited until he was a little away before performing a little dance.

"I'm guessing he said yes." Jimin laughed when he walked over to Taehyung.

"He did!" Taehyung said smiling wide "He said you I should text him the details." Taehyung said. He quickly found his phone and texted him what he needed to know. The bell rang and they hurried to class, where Taehyung continued to daydream about what might happen to the party.
As soon as he got home Taehyung rushed to his room trying to find the perfect outfit for the night. He wanted to impress Hoseok without it looking he was trying to impress him. He went to his closet and a hour and a messy room later, he had found the outfit. He looked at himself in the mirror and nodded satisfied. He had to go over to Jungkook's early as he was helping setting it all up. He quickly cleaned up by throwing everything inside the closet. He took his bike and was on his way. He was driving fast as he was excited. There was hardly any cars on the road so he took a quick look in both ways and drove over the street to come over to a small path. The curbs didn't look too high but when he tried to drive over it, he fell down and landed on his left side. He lay still as he was in shock then the pain started to hit him and he got his phone out with his right hand and called his mom.