Kookiemonster (sweet)

Jungkook was lying on top of Namjoon their lips attached. Namjoon had his arms wrapped around Jungkook like he was protecting him from everything evil. Jungkook loved it. The feeling of Namjoon's lips on his own and his arms wrapped around him, their bodies pressed so close together it felt like were melting to become one. They went on for a long time before Namjoon pulled away to get some air and looked at the time.

"Oh we should get going if we want to catch that movie." Namjoon said.

"Or we could just lie here and kiss." Jungkook said and kissed the corner of his mouth. Namjoon smiled and stroked Jungkook's back.

"That sounds good too, but I know you want to see this movie and we can always kiss in the cinema." Namjoon said and winked. "And Jin is picking me up there so come on let's go." Namjoon said and Jungkook finally moved away. His mood died slightly by the sound of Jin's name. Jin was Namjoon's boyfriend and Jungkook was nothing more than a second place. Jin and Namjoon had an open relationship but still Namjoon and Jin had been together for almost two years. Jungkook knew that Namjoon really liked Jin because Jin always got more time with him. Jungkook had only agreed to this because he met Namjoon at a party where they spend the night together talking and ended up going on a date the day after. Jungkook really liked him but then he told about Jin and said he really liked Jungkook but he only wanted an open relationship. Jungkook had been a bit taken aback but he had already fallen for Namjoon as Namjoon was the type of person you would fall for fast. So he foolishly agreed to it and here four months later, they were still playing pretend. Though Jungkook had thought about ending things a lot of times, a life without Namjoon seemed empty. So he stayed and accepted it.
When they arrived at the movies Namjoon got the tickets and Jungkook went over to a wall he could lean against so he wouldn't be in the way of anyone. When Namjoon had gotton the tickets he walked over to Jungkook and held his hips. Jungkook smiled at him and Namjoon smiled back. Namjoon pulled him closer by the hips and Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck. Their lips met and they kissed like there was no one around them. At one point Namjoon kissed down Jungkook's neck and Jungkook realised they were in public. He gently pushed Namjoon away with a little smile.

"We should save this to when we're alone." Jungkook said and Namjoon agreed. They went to buy something to drink hand in hand. Though when they stood in line still holding hands and Jungkook leaning into Namjoon, the older suddenly let go of his hands and Jungkook stopped leaning against him.

"Hey." Namjoon said to some guys who approched them.

"Hey Namjoon." One of them said and hugged him.

"How's it going?" Another one asked and Jungkook could only watch as he didn't know who they were since he never met Namjoon's friends.

"Everything it's going good. How about you?" Namjoon said.

"Yeah everything it's going good too." The first said. "But uh who's this?" He asked and looked at Jungkook.

"Oh sorry! Jungkook this is Jackson and Sungjae, my friends. Jackson and Sungjae this is Jungkook my...other friend." Namjoon said. Jungkook had to admit it burned slihghtly to hear him say that. Though he tried to hide it and said hello to them with a painted on smile. After that they said they had to get going but they should catch up with Namjoon soon. When they were gone Namjoon turned towards Jungkook. "Sorry, it's just easier if they don't know, I don't think people would understand it if I told them. Besides I like having you in secret, it makes it more special and Jungkook you are special." Jungkook smiled a geniue smile, which he sort of knew he shouldn't. It wasn't exactly a compliment as much as it was an excuse but Namjoon had a way to make you feel special.

"Okay." Jungkook said and Namjoon kissed his cheek lightly. Then it was their turn and they ordered sodas. A little while after they sat in the cinema. Namjoon had his arm around Jungkook and Jungkook leaned into his touch. The movie began and for a minute it felt like they were a real couple. Jungkook decided to forget all about Jin and Namjoon's friends and just enjoy Namjoon and the fact he was there with Jungkook. As the movie played Namjoon let his hand stroke Jungkook's arm. Everytime he stopped doing it, Jungkook knew he would turn Jungkook's head and bring their lips to meet. At one point they got so lost in it, Jungkook sat up completely and Namjoon pulled him close. Their tounges danced with each other and Namjoon put his hands under Jungkook's shirt. It was only when a loud bang in the movie sounded that they stopped and smiled to each other slightly embarresed. Luckly not many were watching the movie and there was no one on their row and they were sitting in the back. Jungkook sat down again and leaned into Namjoon. He pinched his knee as he was aroused. He needed to calm down right away as there would be no help from Namjoon. It was one of the only rules Jin and him had. They couldn't have sex with anyone else but each other. So no matter how much Jungkook had asked or wanted Namjoon, they had never done it. Luckly the pinching worked and he came down enough to get through the rest of the movie. When it ended Namjoon looked at Jungkook.