Namseok (request)

This was requested by @hyungiii and will involve smut :)

Hoseok opened the door to his and his boyfriend's apartment and closed it behind him. He took off his shoes and jacket. He could hear his boyfriend Namjoon listening to music. When he walked into the living room, he saw him folding clothes with his back to him. He sneaked up behind him and held his hands over his eyes. Namjoon got slightly scared but relaxed as he probably realised it was Hoseok who did it.

"Guess who?" Hoseok whispered in his ear.

"Hm I'm guessing, it's my lovely boyfriend Hoseok?" Namjoon said and Hoseok smiled.

"How did you know?" Hoseok said turning Namjoon around.

"I guess I'm just good like that." Namjoon laughed and Hoseok lead him into a kiss. It was slightly passioante but mostly loving though when Hoseok pulled away he saw Namjoon was hard. He smiled slightly and put a hand on his crotch.

"Do you want me to do something about this?" Hoseok asked feeling his stomach curl up.

"Yes please." Namjoon said sounded slightly desperat.

"Then come." Hoseok said grabbing Namjoon's hand. He lead him to the bedroom. Hoseok closed the curtains so there was low light in the room. He walked to Namjoon again kissing his lips gently and running his hand over his body. He started to kiss down his neck. "I love you so much." Hoseok whispered in his ear before kissing his neck again. Namjoon had his hands in Hoseok's hair.

"I love you too." Namjoon said with a weak voice. Hoseok slowly lay him down on their bed, hovering over him. He covered his neck with gentle kisses. His hand went under Namjoon's shirt touching his smooth skin. He let the fabric tease Namjoon as he took his shirt off him. Namjoon smiled as he pulled Hoseok down so their lips connected. Namjoon opened his mouth so their tounges danced until Hoseok's took over. When they pulled away Namjoon took Hoseok's shirt off and let his fingers run over his skin. Namjoon's touch was light and made chills run down Hoseok's spine. Hoseok smiled as Namjoon's hands landed on his thighs. Hoseok let each of his hands go to Namjoon's nipples and touched them. Feeling Namjoon move under his touch felt amazing. He reacted on everything he did. Every kiss, every touch. His nipples got hard under his fingers and the moans that had escaped his lips stopped. Hoseok leaned down kissing Namjoon's chest. He kissed down his perfectly shaped stomach and to his crotch where he opened his pants. His member was fully erected and Hoseok let it come loose from his underwear. He kissed the tip and a satisfied moan escaped Namjoon's lips. Hoseok was getting hard too and wanted Namjoon's long fingers to make him get fully hard. He took Namjoon's remaning clothes off him and stripped himself down too. He gentle took Namjoon's hand and lead it to his member. Namjoon smiled slightly and knew exactly what to do. His palm was warm as he moved his hand with Hoseok's member in it. Hoseok's lips were near Namjoon's ear moaning into it. Namjoon squeezed and unsqueezed slightly, making Hoseok's member grow hard fast.

"You're so good at this." Hoseok moaned into Namjoon's ear. Namjoon didn't answer instead he speeded up with his hand. Hoseok felt as Namjoon was pumping pleasure into him and had to ask him to stop. Namjoon smiled shyly so Hoseok leaned down kissing his lips. He found the lube afterwards and Namjoon put out his hand so Hoseok would put it in his palm. When he did Namjoon put it on Hoseok's member carefully. Hoseok looked as he did. Namjoon eyes shined with lust but the expression on his face showed love. When he was done Hoseok put it on his fingers and Namjoon positioned his legs how they should be. Hoseok put his fingers inside Namjoon, he was more than ready for three fingers right away as they had enjoyed morning sex that morning. Namjoon gribbed the sheets as Hoseok's fingers were inside him. Hoseok was quick but made sure it was enough as well. He positioned himself so their hands were interwhined. "Are you ready?"