Taejin (request)

This was requested by @HabibaMor :)

Taehyung was placed with a leg of each side of Jin's body on Taehyung's bed, leaning down so their lips were attached. Jin's lips were so nice to kiss and his hands that caressed his thighs were warm and big. Jin moved Taehyung so he was the one lying down and Jin hovered over him. Jin asked for permission to enter with his tounge. Taehyung gave it to him and Jin happily explored his mouth. They had to pull away for air and Jin moved slightly away, from the heat of their bodies. When Jin came down he pulled Taehyung close.

"I really enjoy kissing you." Jin said and Taehyung smiled.

"I like kissing you too." Taehyung said and looked at Jin perking his lips. Silence fell over them and Taehyung knew exactly what Jin was thinking. Once in a while Jin would get quiet and Taehyung knew exactly what his next words would be.

"Tae we've been doing this for a long time. Sneaking around kissing. We like each other, we both know it. Why can't we just be together?" Jin asked and Taehyung sighed. He hated having this conversation.

"You know why. I'm not ready to come out as gay yet. I like you a lot but I'm just not ready." Taehyung said and sat up with his back to Jin and his legs hanging from the bed. He was extremly afriad of what his parents would say and even more what his school would say. High School could be a very critical place and Jin had already gotton a little hate coming out. And he hardly knew how his parents would feel as they had never really talked about such things.

"I know you're not. But does that mean we can't be boyfriends in the hidden?" Jin asked sitting up and continuted as Taehyung didn't answer. "Listen it would be nice if you would come out and we could hold hands in public and we didn't have to hide kissing but I'm not gonna push you. All I'm gonna do is be by your side when you do decide to come out. And all I want right now is to be your boyfriend."

"That's very sweet of you but I can't lock you down like that. If you find another guy who's out and like him, you should be able to be with him and not someone like me who's scared." Taehyung said and realised it hurt as he said it. He would hate to see Jin with someone else but he meant what he said. He heard Jin move around behind him and felt a pair of arms around his stomach holding him close.

"It dosn't matter, I'm already locked down to you. I don't want anyone else but you." Jin said and Taehyung sighed.

"Can you really be with someone you can't show you're with in public?" Taehyung asked Jin mainly to be sure. He really thought Jin deserved better than that but on the other hand Jin seemed to really want to be with him.

"Yes. You're all I want." Jin said and kissed Taehyung's shoulder.

"Alright, then ask me the question." Taehyung said and he could almost tell Jin was smiling. He figured that they could do it in the hidden as it seemed like Jin really wanted to and Taehyung wanted him as his boyfriend too. Jin pulled at Taehyung, so Taehyung sat so he could look at Jin.

"Tae do you want to be my boyfriend?" Jin asked already smiling.

"Yes I do." Taehyung said and leaned in. Their lips met as they confirmed the answer. Jin pulled Taehyung over on his lap their lips still attached. Taehyung got lost in the kiss as he heard the front door close. Taehyung quickly pulled away from Jin and sat down on the bed just as his mom came in.

"Hello Taehyung, Jin. Dinner is ready in half a hour." His mom smiled and left the room.

"I should probably be going." Jin said and Taehyung nodded. Before they went out Taehyung's room Jin pulled him into a kiss. Then they went to the door and said goodbye. Taehyung went up to his room with a giant smile.
The next days went by like a fairy tale. Even though they had been kissing for a couple of months before they got together, it felt diffrent now they were a couple. Every time Taehyung saw Jin in school he wanted to kiss him. So the thought of coming out started to play in his mind.
They spend every moment together in school and as Jin was known to be gay people already started to think Taehyung was too. Though Taehyung didn't want to come out before his parents knew, the thought kept spinning in his head. One day the two of them were lying in Taehyung's bed limps tangled up. Their lips were attached like they always seemed to be. When they pulled away from air Taehyung looked at Jin and thought about how much he liked him. He remembered the first day they met at a party and Taehyung had known Jin was gay. They talked all night and Taehyung really liked him. Even after the party stopped the two of them walked around and Taehyung had admitted to think he liked boys too. Jin had kissed him and Taehyung's heart fluttered. All his doubt vanished and he knew for certain. Since then they had spend most of their time together and it was there the kissing started.
Now they were a couple and Taehyung was happy. He moved closer to Jin and kissed his nose.

"I want to come to my parents today." Taehyung said and had never felt so sure about anything.

"Tae are you sure? You're not doing this for me are you? You have to do it for yourself." Jin said but Taehyung smiled.

"I am doing this for me. Though I would really like if you would be there with me." Taehyung said and Jin nodded.

"Of course I will." Jin said and kissed Taehyung. Until his parents came home they cuddled and kissed. When they heard his parents return from work Taehyung's heart started to beat incredible fast. His palms became sweaty and he looked at Jin.

"I guess we can do it now." Taehyung said his voice shaking.

"Alright, just remember I will be right next to you." Jin said and Taehyung nodded. They walked to the kitchen to see them talking.

"Mom, dad can I talk to you?" Taehyung asked and they looked worried.

"Of course." His mom said and they all sat at the dinner table. His mom and dad on one side and Jin and Taehyung on the other.

"So this is a little hard for me to say. Jin is here for support, I hope you don't mind." Taehyung said and felt Jin put a hand on his leg to support him. "I've known this for a long time but I haven't been brave enough to say it yet. I-I'm gay." Taehyung said and he felt a wave of relief but then felt his body tense as he was waiting for their reaction. His parents didn't look mad in fact they didn't look anything. Taehyung looked at Jin who seemed to try to read their expression. Then slowly they started to smile.

"We're so happy you're telling us son. We're happy you trust us enough. It's no problem at all for us, you should be free to love whoever you want to love." His dad said and Taehyung could hardly believe his ears. They didn't seem suprised at all. "We sort of had a feeling you might be gay but we weren't sure and we didn't want to push it." Taehyung felt his body relax and was filled with happiness. He never imagined that they knew or that they would react so good on it.

"The only thing we ask is for you to find someone who treats you right." His mom said and smiled. Taehyung smiled back and looked at Jin.

"I'm so happy you're taking this so well." Taehyung smiled. "And for the finding someone who treats you good thing..well I already have. Jin here is my boyfriend." Taehyung said and smiled to Jin. He interwhined their fingers and put them on the table. Both of his parents knew Jin and had said since the first time Taehyung brought him home that he seemed so nice and sweet and they liked him very much.

"Well that's great! Then we know that you're in good hands." His mom said and smiled to Jin. Taehyung could hardly believe how good it all went. He thought that no one was allowed to have such a painless coming out story.

"Welcome to the family." His dad said and Jin thanked them with a broad smile.

"Now we will get started on dinner. Jin will you be joining us?" His mom asked and Jin thanked yes. When they came inside Taehyung's room, Taehyung really couldn't believe it.

"That was..amazing. They didn't mind at all!" Taehyung said and smiled at Jin.

"No they didn't. It went so well!" Jin said and Taehyung couldn't help but to swing his arms around Jin and pull him into a kiss of happiness.

"I love you so much." Taehyung said when they pulled away then smacked a hand over his mouth realising what he just said. It was way too early, they had only been together a few days. "I'm so sorry, that wa-"

"I love you too." Jin said and smiled at Taehyung who smiled back. They kissed again and Taehyung felt like he was in a fairy tale once more.

"No one is allowed to be this luckly in life." Taehyung said as their foreheads were pressed together.

"Hm well you shouldn't argue with life about what it throws at you." Jin said. "Besides I'm just as luckly to have you." Taehyung smiled and once more they kissed. They sat on the bed holding hands and talking until dinner was ready. As they ate Taehyung realised once more how lucky he was. His parents took it extremly well and he was even more lucky to have Jin. His parents and him got along really well too and Taehyung knew he would hold on and love Jin as long as Jin would allow it and would have him too.

I hope you liked it ^.^