Minjoon (request)

This was requsted by @bandgeekygirlygamer and will envolve smut ^.^

Jimin looked at himself in the mirror and sighed deeply. He sincerely hated his height and wished he was taller. Just a little taller. He looked at his thighs and let his hands run over them and around to butt. He frowned and sighed again. He didn't want to look at himself anymore and decided to go the living room where the other members were. He sat in the couch and wanted to put his feet up on the table like Taehyung but he could barely reach and his feet fell down. The others started to laugh as he had so short legs.

"Sorry Jimin, let's movie the table closer." Hoseok said and they moved the table so close it was ridiculous. Jimin didn't laugh and felt himself getting upset though they didn't notice and continuted to tease him.

"Just a quick question Jimin, how do you reach the top shelf in the kitchen?" Jungkook said and they all looked at him. It was true though he did have problems reaching the shelves.

"I stand on my toes." He answered in a very un-amusing tone.

"That's cute. Don't worry you can always ask for help." Taehyung said and they all laughed.

"Be careful he might jump up and bite you in the knee." Yoongi said and a roar of laughter were heard. Jimin felt more and more bad and the jokes continuted but he didn't listen. As it didn't seem to stop Jimin got up and ran out of the room. He had tears in his eyes and tried hard to stop them from following down from his cheeks. He sat on his bed and curled himself up. A knock sounded on the door as tears were escaping his eyes.

"Go away!" He yelled but the door opened.

"Jimin." Namjoon stuck his head inside. Jimin dried his cheeks with his hand.

"I don't want to talk." Jimin said and looked away. Though Namjoon didn't leave and let himself in. He sat on the bed and looked at the crying Jimin.

"Jimin it's just jokes. They're just teasing you, they don't mean it." Namjoon said.

"Well I don't think it's funny. It hurts me." Jimin said angry.

"Why does it hurt you?" Namjoon asked and put a hand on Jimin's knee. Jimin hated how Namjoon could just touch him and Jimin felt calm. He never understood why but Namjoon did that to him. He could look at him with a special look and Jimin felt okay. At times Jimin wondered if there was something else than friendship but figured it was just in his head. Namjoon would never like him but still there was a little hope at times. It was no secret Jimin was gay and Namjoon always said that if he liked a person, he liked that person, no matter gender.

"Because...I'm self-conscious becasuse I'm small. And I hate my thighs and butt, they are just gross." Jimin said so bitter it showed in his voice.

"Jimin yes you're not the tallest person on the earth but it means nothing. It dosn't change that you're amazing or the fact that you look stunning." Namjoon said and looked at Jimin on that special way. "And what goes for your thighs and butt, it's a little funny you find them gross when that's the main thing that turns me on about you." Jimin nearly dropped his jaw. Namjoon was turned on about him. He didn't get a chance to respond before Namjoon let his hand rest on Jimin's cheek and pulled him closer. Despite his heart beating fast he didn't stop Namjoon from kissing him. When their lips met Jimin was suprised to find how much he wanted Namjoon to kiss him. He had wanted it for a while now, he just didn't realise it. Namjoon laid down with Jimin on top of him. He kissed down his neck and Jimin did so he got better access.