Kookiemonster (sweet)

Jungkook pulled his sleeves down over his hands as he waited nervously in the airport. He was going to see his online friend Namjoon for the first time in real life. They had been friends for years and there was no one in the world Jungkook trusted more. They found each other on Twitter and started to become close in an instant. They lived in the same country but a long way from each other. Jungkook couldn't lie to himself about the fact that everytime Namjoon send a heart or called him something sweet or even just when they skyped together butterflies in Jungkook's stomach would rise. Though he didn't dare to tell Namjoon and he also wanted to meet him first to make sure the feelings were real. So they finally set a date to meet each other and now Jungkook were waiting. He looked at his phone to see the time and Namjoon could be walking out any moment. Jungkook looked around and finally he saw him. He was looking for Jungkook but Jungkook took a moment to look at him. He was even more handsome in real life and Jungkook was stunned. Then Namjoon finally saw him and their eyes met. It felt like everyone around them disappeared and it was only them. Namjoon moved closer and Jungkook couldn't stop himself from smiling. He walked closer to Namjoon too and when they reached each other they hugged tightly. It didn't feel awkward at all and Jungkook really liked his scent. When they pulled away Namjoon was smiling too and Jungkook felt like he was falling for him all over.

"Hey Kookie."  Namjoon said.

"Hey Joonie." Jungkook said. "Should we go?"

"Sure." Namjoon answered and they went outside to get a cab to Jungkook's apartment. After they got inside there was a bit of silence. "You look even better in real life than behind a screen." Jungkook could feel the blood rush to his cheeks making them embarrassing red.

"So do you." Jungkook said and Namjoon smiled brightly. They talked a little and when they arrived at Jungkook's apartment it felt comfortable between them. Namjoon put his suitcase in Jungkook's living room and Jungkook showed him around. After that they sat on the couch and Jungkook noticed they sat closer together than he did with any of his other friends.

"Seriously Jungkook I'm really happy to see you. I've been excited for months." Namjoon said and Jungkook knew exactly how he felt.

"Me too. It's like a dream finally come true." Jungkook said and Namjoon gave him a little smile again. "So do you have anything you want to do?"

"Hm well I don't care what we do as long as I'm with you." Namjoon said and Jungkook was almost knocked over by how good he was with words. He gave an awkward answer back and they started to talk about stuff that was less embarrassing for Jungkook. Before they knew it, it was time to make dinner. Jungkook said he wanted to make some for Namjoon since he knew Namjoon wasn't good at cooking. While making dinner they continuted to talk and as Jungkook was standing and cutting something he felt Namjoon wrap his arms around his body. Jungkook's stomach went crazy with butterflies and Namjoon rested his head on his shoulder. "Is this okay?"

"Yes." Jungkook said trying to hide how much he liked it. He felt so comfortable and safe it was weird. Jungkook thought it was sign he might feel the same way but he still wasn't sure. Namjoon continued to stand like that until Jungkook was done cutting. When he let go of Jungkook, Jungkook felt like something was missing within him. A little after that the food was ready and they sat at Jungkook's little table eating. It was quite romantic as they had put a candle in the middle. Jungkook liked the way Namjoon's eyes looked lit up by the candle. It made him look almost supernatural. As they ate Namjoon kept saying comments about how good the food tasted. It made Jungkook happy to hear he liked it. When they were done eating Namjoon helped wash up and they settled in the couch to watch a movie afterwards. Again Jungkook couldn't help but notice how close they were sitting. He wondered if it was normal to Namjoon to sit that close. As they watched the movie, Jungkook noticed Namjoon was moving a little closer. In the end Namjoon ended up sitting right next to Jungkook with his arms around him and Jungkook leaned into his touch. For a while they sat together silent but then Namjoon looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook I know we first met today but we have been friends for a long time and I gotta be honest with you. I like you. A lot. More than a friend. I just wanted to meet you in person first but now I'm sure." Namjoon said and took Jungkook's hand while having the other arm still around him. Jungkook couldn't believe his own ears and had to take a moment to get it all in.

"I-I like you too Namjoon. For a long time." Jungkook said and smiled shy. Namjoon on the other hand smiled brightly.

"Kookie be my boyfriend?" Namjoon asked sweetly, making Jungkook's heart melt.

"Of course I will." Jungkook said and looked down with red cheeks. He easily blushed so his cheeks turned red. Namjoon put a finger under his chin and lifted his head up.

"Don't be shy." Namjoon's soft voice sounded.

"I just really like you." Jungkook answered which made Namjoon smile even more.

"I really like you too." Namjoon said and slowly he leaned in. Jungkook closed his eyes and leaned in too with a beating hard. When their lips met, Jungkook realised Namjoon's were very soft and it felt better than Jungkook thought it would. It became passioante though Jungkook knew it had nothing to do with the motion of doing it but rather the fact that they both wanted the other for so long. Jungkook somehow ended up in Namjoon's lap with his arms around his neck. It was a soft yet passionate kiss. When they pulled away, they were both breathing hard.

"Woaw." Jungkook said stunned by the perfect kiss.

"I've wanted to do that for so long, you have no idea." Namjoon said with a smile and perked Jungkook's lips. Their foreheads rested togerher while both of them tried to push away the next question. Would they be able to keep a long distance relationship? In silence they decided to ignore the question and spend the rest of the night happy together.
The days flew by and Namjoon had to go home before they knew it. Both of them were emotionel as they didn't want to say goodbye. They stood in the airport clinging to each other.

"I'll miss you so much." Jungkook said his voice cracking.

"I'll miss you too Kookie." Namjoon said sounding just as sad. "I promise we'll see each other soon okay?"

"You can't promise that." Jungkook said. There was so many things they had to do whenever they wanted to see each other.

"I can because I can't live without hugging and kissing you." Namjoon said.

"Me niether." Jungkook said and perked his lips. A voice sounded, telling Namjoon that he had to go. Jungkook sighed before Namjoon pulled him into one more kiss. It was filled with emotion and made Jungkook's knees weak.

"I'm gonna miss you." Namjoon said when he pulled away.

"I'm going to miss you too." Jungkook answered and Namjoon took his things. He smiled a little to Jungkook before walking away. Jungkook kept looking until he couldn't see him anymore. Then with one little, tear he returned to an empty home.
As soon as Namjoon landed he texted Jungkook and they texted all night. Jungkook already missed him like crazy and took comfort in the pillow he had lied on that smelled like him. Months went by extremly fast and soon they had been together for six months and seen each other two more times. It wasn't much but Jungkook took all he could get. They still liked each other a lot even though it was hard. Then one day as they skyped Namjoon told him the most wonderful news Jungkook had ever heard. If Jungkook wanted to they could move into Jungkook's apartment. Namjoon was ready to move for Jungkook and start a life with him. Jungkook said yes right away and some months later they lived together. Never had Jungkook thought he would be that lucky. Everyday he looked at Namjoon he felt blessed and knew he would always feel that way.