Namjin (sweet) Part 1

Hello lovely readers ^.^ Just to let you know this imagine will be in 3 parts ^.^

Jin walked on the streets looking down. It would rain soon so people were busy to come inside but Jin hardly cared. Rain didn't hurt anyone plus rain always soothed him and fitted his always sad mood. He never felt a need to be happy. He simply didn't have a reason to. His parents were always caught up with work and to others he has some sort of effect so they didn't talk to him in school. He didn't hate it as much as he simply couldn't be bothered to care. The rain started to fall heavily but he just kept walking with no sense of rushing. He looked up just a second but something caught his eye. A boy was standing on the other side of the rode staring straight at him. It was weird but it somehow made him feel like everything would be alright. Jin stared back but the boy didn't seem bothered by it. Jin found it weird that it seemed like the rain was falling through him. He shook his head and figured it was just a trick caused by his eyes. He turned around and kept walking. Soon he reached his over sized house and walked in where the housekeeper quickly rushed him to take a hot shower and change clothes. As he stood in the shower he thought of the boy. It was weird. The whole thing seemed off but at the same time Jin felt a warm feeling inside as he thought of him. He had been handsome, it was clear even from the distance. Though Jin couldn't figure out why he had just stared at him. Jin himself didn't think he was much to look at. Jin sighed and got out of the shower. He dried himself and got changed. As he opened the door to his room, his heartbeat speeded up. On his bed, looking down with a sad expression, was the boy. He was sitting like he was waiting for Jin and was now going to have a very serious talk with him. Jin rubbed his eyes as it seemed like he could look through the boy, just a little. Jin closed the door which made the boy look up at him.

"Who are you?" Jin asked in a slightly shaken voice. It wasn't everyday a stranger sat on your bed without being invited. The boy looked at him sort of with a doll expression as to say, does it really matter?

"I'm Namjoon." The boy said. His voice was comfortable to listen to but something over it made Jin feel hollow.

"What are you doing here? Did you follow me home?" Jin asked still standing up. Namjoon frowned a little and took his time finding the words.

"Won't you sit down?" Namjoon asked and Jin slowly sat down on the bed too. "Honestly I'm not sure what I'm doing here. I just saw you on the street and it was like you were glowing. I didn't really follow you as much as I was lead here. I figured I would just be waiting for you." Jin thought it sounded odd. Their housekeeper never would let anyone in without knowing them.

"You must have sneaked inside, our housekeeper would have seen you." Jin said. He looked at Namjoon who looked down again. Jin could see he had been right. Namjoon was very handsome. His lips were plump and his eyes seemed to contain secrets that could either save your life or take it. His hair looked like it would be nice to run your hand through. He was wearing tight jeans and a white t-shirt with a leather jacket.

"Jin no one ever sees me." Namjoon said, sadness staining his voice. Two things hit Jin at the same time. First he thought it was a very odd thing to say. It had too many meanings and raised too many questions. Second was he hadn't told Namjoon his name.

"How do you know my name?" Jin asked concentrating on the second thing first.

"I don't know, I guess it sort of just came to me." Namjoon said which really wasn't of any help to Jin but he let it slide.

"What do you mean no one sees you? I can see you." Jin asked and once more Namjoon's eyes filled with sadness.

"You're the first to see me after my accident." Namjoon said and Jin thought he might start to cry.