Vmin (sweet)

This is connected to the Junghope where they go on a trip with school ( http://my.w.tt/UiNb/GIFXIo6hTF ) ^.^

Taehyung was happy that it worked for Jungkook. Him and Hoseok were honestly so cute together and when they looked at each other, pure love was coming from their eyes. Taehyung really wanted that too and his eyes was set on Jimin. They had classes together and had been in the same group a couple of times before. Jimin was cute, adorable, sweet, good looking and most importantly had the best personality ever. So therefore when his friend Jungkook approached him and asked him to make a deal, he had said yes. Taehyung still remembered how Jungkook had walked over to him as he sat in the library and pulled out a chair.

"Tae I made a big mistake, I need your help. I broke up with Hoseok but I miss him so much. I can't just go back to him because he shouldn't think it's that easy." Jungkook had said with his head in his hands. The two of them weren't exactly the closest but they did talk a lot and texted a few times. He liked Jungkook a lot in a friend way. "I want to make a deal with you."

"What kind of deal?" Taehyung asked interested.

"We're going on that school trip right? We pretend to be boyfriends, it'll drive Hoseok nuts. He'll surely try to get me back and, he'll probably do it on that trip. We'll share a tent and Hoseok and Jimin are most likely to share a tent too. I tell him on the trip we can be together if he treats me right and he'll of course say yes. I'm gonna say I'm going to break up with you and that me and him should share a tent and Jimin has to share a tent with you. And don't even deny that you like Jimin, I know you do. So I'm giving you an opportunity to talk to him." Jungkook said clearly having thought this over. Taehyung took his own time thinking about it.

"But if Jimin thinks you and I were a couple, he'll think I'm still hung up on you or something." Taehyung said after a while, dismissing all thoughts about saying he didn't like Jimin.

"Just tell the truth. We were playing pretend." Jungkook said and Taehyung could see he really wanted it.

"Okay fine." Taehyung gave in and Jungkook smiled.

"Great! Don't worry we won't have to kiss too much." Jungkook said and stood up. "Let me walk you to your house after school. We can hold hands on the way, I know Hoseok will see it as he usually walks that way too."

"Sure." Taehyung said and the bell rang to the last class of the day.

"See you outside the school." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded. Jungkook gave him a big hug and Taehyung smiled.
So now here they were. Jimin and him was going to share a tent, just like planned. He knew Jimin was in the tent right now. He nervously took a deep breath and walked over to the tent. He let himself in and Jimin smiled gently to him.

"Hey." He said his voice soft.

"Hey." Taehyung said a bit awkward. An awkward silence fell over them.

"Um are you feeling okay?" Jimin asked at last.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Because Jungkook broke up with you." Jimin said and seemed confused as well now.

"Oh! I'll let you in on a little secret. Jungkook and I weren't actually dating. He wanted to get Hoseok back as his boyfriend and he knew he would try to if he thought Jungkook was dating someone else." Taehyung said with a little smile. Jimin seemed to smile a little brighter but it could be the light playing around.

"Oh really? Then you're completely okay I guess." Jimin said sweetly.

"Yeah I am." Taehyung said and moved to his sleeping bag. "Though can you maybe not tell anyone?"