Jinkook (request)

This was requested by @SaveMeFromTheShadow and will involve smut ^.^

Jungkook smiled as he made his way to detention. Not many people would be happy to have detention but Jungkook knew what it would lead to. Jungkook had on purpose pulled the fire alarm and of course had gotton himself a detention. Jin, his teacher had concluded he needed detention on a saturday as the only one. Jungkook had given him a smirk and Jin had nodded. They both knew what it lead to. Jungkook opened the door to the room, detention was in and smiled as he saw Jin.

"Hey teacher." Jungkook said and closed the door behind him locking it. Jin smiled when he saw him. Jungkook went over to him right away not wanting to waste any precious time. Jin however was the first to pull Jungkook in. Their lips smashed into each other and they kissed hungrily. They both needed and wanted it badly.
It had all begun a few months back and Jungkook couldn't be more satisfied with it. He had had a good eye on Jin every since, he got Jin as a teacher. In Jungkook's eyes he was young, handsome and sexy. It started small enough with Jungkook pleasing himself by the thought of Jin. Then after sometime it wasn't enough. He wanted Jin to be the one who pleased him, with his own hands. So he had caused trouble to get detention as he knew Jin was the one who took care of that. He had gotton one a saturday so they were alone. Jungkook had for a while at that point, thought Jin might want him too. Sometimes he would catch him staring at him and the quickly look away, when their eyes met. So at detention Jungkook had went up to Jin and slowly pulled him in. Jin hadn't resisted but hadn't reacted either. Jungkook started to kiss his neck and slowly Jin held Jungkook's waist. He had told Jungkook they couldn't but Jungkook knew he wanted to as well. His fingertips dug into Jungkook's waist and he could hear his breath changing. Jungkook had told Jin he wouldn't tell anyone if he didn't, while he kept pressing his body against him and kissed his neck. Jin had given in not long after that. Since then they had satisfied each other a few times a month. Jungkook didn't really see anything wrong with it. They pleased each other and that was it. They both just had a healthy sexsual drive and they helped each other maintain and satisfy it.
Jin's fingers went up and down Jungkook's back as they kissed. When they finally let each other go, Jin looked at Jungkook.

"Hello. You know I have really been looking forward to do this." Jin said planting a kiss right under Jungkook's ear. "I have wanted you so badly. So I hope you don't mind if I get a little rough with you." Jungkook smiled.

"You're the teacher, you can go rough with me if you like. As long as whatever you're going to do with me, ends with you inside me and us coming." Jungkook said with lust dripping from his voice.

"Well it could be too much." Jin said as their hands didn't stop touching each others bodies. They were inside and outside the clothes.

"I think I can handle it. Besides there's only one way to find out." Jungkook said and Jin pulled him in again. He lifted him up so Jungkook's legs were around Jin's waist and pushed him into the wall. Jungkook loved the thrill of it all and opened his mouth so Jin could access with his tounge. Jungkook had never felt so much sexsual desire for someone and he didn't know why he had chosen Jin. Though it felt too good for Jungkook to worry too much about it. All he knew was Jin satisfied him and made him come more than he ever had with anyone before.
Jin carried Jungkook to the desk and sat him down on it. They took turns taking each others shirts off. They touched each others bare skin while kissing. Jungkook had touched him so many times, he knew exactly what to do, to make Jin moan. They touched each others nipples and they both moaned into each others mouth. Their nipples grew hard fast and Jungkook could feel his member already being hard now as well. It was just the effect Jin had on him. Jungkook started to open Jin's pants and he could see he was already erected. Jungkook smiled, he had the same effect on Jin.