Junghope (request) Part 2

This was requested by @@Proven-innocent This is part two the latest Junghope :)

A week went by and he told everyone he needed to tell. Due to him not having a job, his family helped him with giving him some money he could buy stuff for. He had a wealthy family but he was grateful for their help. When he told his friend Taehyung, he promised to help too. Him and Jimin soon became Jungkook's rock. They helped with figuring out what to buy and read baby books with him. They took him to appointments with the doctor and tried their best to make him feel better though Jungkook was still sad. He was heartbroken that Hoseok still hadn't told him to come home. A few times they texted, asking how it was going. Talking a little and all Jungkook wanted was to run to his arms. He wanted him to kiss him and he wanted Hoseok to want him. He cried almost every night as the weeks went by. He didn't even see Hoseok once. His mood never seemed to be completely good, no matter how hard he tried to be happy.
A month after he had told Hoseok, him Taehyung and Jimin was walking in the baby food department of the store. They wanted to see what sort of foods to buy a baby.

"Here is something with masshed appels." Taehyung said and took it down.

"Here's something with peach." Jimin said and looked at it.

"I can't believe babies eat this sort of stuff." Taehyung said and looked at it like it was disgusting.

"They have to. They don't have teeth when they start to eat solid food." Jungkook said.

"Maybe we should buy some now and taste it." Jimin said in a wondering tone.

"Over my dead body." Taehyung answered. It was in moments like that, Jungkook felt extra greatful to have them.

"Here's something with banana, that dosn't sound too bad." Jungkook said and took it. He looked down on it but felt someone look at him. He looked to his left and saw Hoseok. It took his breath away because it had been so long. Jimin and Taehyung looked at Jungkook then turned their heads to see who he was staring at. They both had gotton a diffrent look on Hoseok after what he had done.

"Hi." Hoseok said nervously.

"Hey." Jungkook answered sadly.

"Are you already buying food?" Hoseok asked.

"No. We're trying to figure out what sort of foods there are. Taehyung and Jimin are helping me." Jungkook said and could see Hoseok looked slightly jealous but he couldn't understand why.

"I see." Hoseok said. Jungkook couldn't be sure but it looked like he wanted to walk to him. Jungkook wanted him to. "I should probably go." Hoseok said and looked down.

"Okay." Jungkook said. It didn't feel like they were a couple more. If it had been before, they would have kissed and went home together. Jungkook thought he might have to break up with him soon instead of waiting for something that didn't seem to happen. It broke Jungkook's heart all over but he just needed a little sign. A sign Hoseok would accpt it. He sighed and turned towards Jimin and Taehyung. Without saying a word they pulled him into a hug that made him feel slightly better. The mood was ruined and they payed for the stuff they needed. Taehyung went home afterwards as he needed to go to work.
A few hours later Jungkook sat on the couch as a knock sounded on the door. Jungkook yelled to Jimin he would get it. He stood up with a little difficulty. When he opened the door, he was suprised to see Hoseok. He stood looking miserable and Jungkook was stunned to see him for the second time that day.

"Hey." He said after some time.

"Hi." Jungkook answered back.

"Kookie who is it?" Jimin yelled.