Junghope (sweet)

Jungkook and Hoseok were practising dancing in the practice room of BigHit. Sweat was dripping off them as they danced hard. They had been dancing for hours but barely felt tired. They both loved the feeling of dancing and how they felt free when they did it. Jungkook glanced over at Hoseok as they danced. Hoseok always looked extra good when he danced. He shined with confidence and his face was glowing. Jungkook had long  discovered his weakness for Hoseok when he danced. He was just hot in a way Jungkook hadn't realised before. As he was so captivated by Hoseok he didn't realised some water was on the floor and his foot twisted so he fell down with a bang. Hoseok ran to Jungkook worry making it marks on his face.

"Jungkook are you okay?" Hoseok asked and turned off the music with a remote.

"I'm not sure. My foot hurts a lot and I landed on my arm." Jungkook said. "Just give me a second." He said. He was leaning on his good arm but Hoseok didn't stop worrying.

"Here let me carry you so you can support yourself against the wall." Hoseok said. He carried Jungkook bridal style to the wall. It hit Jungkook that even though Hoseok was dripping with sweat, he still smelled good. He carefully put Jungkook down and found a towel. He started to slowly pat Jungkook's face with it and their faces were close. Jungkook remembered back to a few days before. Hoseok and him had been alone in the dorm and were sitting and talking. Hoseok had carefully moved closer to Jungkook and Jungkook had pretended not to notice. They had been spending a lot of extra time together and Jungkook had slowly started to fall for Hoseok. He was pretty sure Hoseok was falling for him too as he had begun putting an arm around him quite a lot or made sure they were sitting next to each other. So when he moved closer Jungkook didn't want to stop him. Hoseok had told him in a soft voice that he liked him and Jungkook had answered he liked him too. Their lips had met shortly before they got interrupted by the sound of the front door being opened. Jimin and Taehyung's voices had reached the living room and they had moved away from each other. They didn't get a chance to talk the rest of the night. They wanted to talk when everyone was asleep. They wanted to be together but that evening, they had all seven gotton into a conversation about how good it was going with BTS. They were all happy and content and words were exchanged about how some of the members hoped nothing would break the line of happiness and success. That nothing would change. They had taken it in and with sadness filling their heart, they decided not to be together. No matter how hard it was, it would be best for the group.
So when Hoseok was so close to Jungkook, he could feel his breath on his face it was hard to stay away. Hoseok had stopped patting him and his hand had fallen down. They were staring into each others eyes and slowly leaned forward. Their lips met. Jungkook forgot about every worry, the kiss might cause them and gave it his all. It was passioante and made Jungkook dizzy. When they pulled away, it didn't take a second before their lips were on each others again. Hoseok dropped the towel and put his hand on Jungkook's cheek. They were so lost in it that this time they didn't hear the door being opened and five boys coming inside.

"Um guys?" Namjoon's voice could suddenly be heard cutting right into the kiss and pulling them apart. Jungkook widen his eyes when he saw the five boys staring at them. Hoseok quickly stood up. Jungkook wanted to stand up too. His arm hardly hurt anymore as it was probably just the pain from the landing. He fought his way up supporting himself against the wall.

"It's not what it look like." Hoseok said though he knew it was exactly what it looked like.

"Are you two a couple?" Jin asked. Jungkook looked at Hoseok, not knowihg what to answer.

"We haven't talked about it yet." Jungkook said.

"How long has this been going on?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook felt his throat dry up. What if they were mad and told them they couldn't be together. It could break BTS and he didn't want that.

"Listen there isn't any "this" we kissed once before and we like each other but we didn't get a chance to talk about it before you came back and then you all talked about how you hoped nothing would change and how good things were. We decided not to be together so nothing would change." Hoseok explained in a hurry. Jungkook looked at each of the members. They all seemed pretty speachless and looked a bit at each other.

"Guys I'm pretty sure I talk for us all, when I say we just want you to be happy. So if being together makes you happy then you should be together. It won't change anything." Namjoon said. "Am I right?" He looked at the others who agreed with either nodding or a yes. Jungkook smiled slightly as he saw that.

"You should just have told us. We love you guys, we only want what's best for you." Jimin said. Hoseok looked at Jungkook and walked closer so he could put an arm around his waist.

"So now we can really be a couple." Jungkook smiled.

"Yes we really can." Hoseok said. He leaned in and perked Jungkook's lips.

"We were just going out to eat, that's why we came by. Do you wanna join us?" Taehyung asked.

"What do you say?" Hoseok asked his boyfriend.

"Of course I would but my foot might not allow it." Jungkook said and looked down on it.

"Oh! Can you support on it all?" Hoseok asked. Jungkook slowly put his foot down and put on weight on it. It didn't hurt so Jungkook figured it much just have been some pain there only was there for a few moments as a result of the sudden twist.

"It's fine." Jungkook said.

"Sure babe?" Hoseok asked and it send a rush through his stomach to hear Hoseok call him that.

"Yes." Jungkook said with a shy smile.

"Okay then let's go back to the dorm and take a quick shower." Hoseok said. They all agreed that Jungkook and Hoseok would go back to the dorm and take a shower before meeting up with the others. After they had taken the shower and were getting ready Hoseok grabbed Jungkook and pulled him in.

"Wait a second handsome." Hoseok said.

"What?" Jungkook asked with red cheeks.

"I just wanted to kiss you again. I got a lot of catching up to do." Hoseok said. He leaned in and so did Jungkook. Their lips met and it felt like they floating. Jungkook wanted to take a day off just to kiss Hoseok. When they pulled away they were both smiling.

"Now let's go." Hoseok said and grabbed Jungkook's hand. They went to the place the others members were at and had a really fun night. In the evening Hoseok asked if Jungkook wanted to share a bed with him and he did. Hoseok wrapped his arms around Jungkook and Jungkook let himself being filled up with the scent of his boyfriend and happiness.