Jikook (sad/sweet)

Jimin and Jungkook were sitting late at night on Jungkook's couch. Jungkook felt his body buzzing next to Jimin's as they talked. Jungkook had liked Jimin for ages but Jimin had a boyfriend. Jimin and Jungkook had been friends for a long time and they knew each other inside out but Jungkook had fallen for Jimin and Jimin had gotton a boyfriend. It was four months ago they got togerher so Jungkook didn't hold much hope for them to break up. Jimin seemed so happy with him and they were very cute together. Jungkook tried getting over Jimin and started to date someone himself. They had been going out for a couple of weeks and it was going well even though Jungkook's heart belonged to Jimin.
The two of them were getting slightly drunk as they had been drinking beer for a  while and it was getting very late. Their legs were touching each other as they were laughing about an old memory.

"Yeah I can believe we did that." Jimin smiled at Jungkook.

"Me niether." Jungkook agreed and took another sip from his beer. He noticed Jimin staring at him like he was in a daze and it made Jungkook blush in the low light.

"What?" Jungkook asked and put the beer down.

"You're just so..handsome. Especially when you smile." Jimin said making Jungkook feel special.

"Well thank you." Jungkook said and looked down. Jimin shifted his leg so they were sitting closer. Jungkook looked at him and it seemed like he was admiring a picture of some sort.

"I probably shouldn't tell you this but I will. I had a massive crush on you before I met my boyfriend. Like really big but you didn't seem like you liked me back so I got with him instead. Then you started to date someone else so that's great." Jimin said slurring his words as he speaked. Even through the cloud the alcohol had surrounded Jungkook with he could tell Jimin meant it and would never had said it if he weren't drunk. Jungkook's heart both fluttered and broke at the same time. Jimin liked him back but he had missed his chance. Jimin half seemed like he was waiting for a response and half seemed like he didn't want to hear it.

"I liked you too. I still do." Jungkook said and didn't know if it was the alcohol or himself who was speaking. Jimin and his own eyes caught each other. They looked at each other with uncertainty.

"You still like me?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded. Jungkook couldn't help himself anymore and leaned in. Gentle his lips touching Jimin's. The little action send a spark through Jungkook's body. He pressed harder and kissed him. Jimin didn't react and Jungkook pulled away.

"I'm sorry I-" Jungkook was cut off when Jimin's lips were pressed against his own and before Jungkook knew it they were kissing with a passion Jungkook had never felt before. It was like they were desperat to finally have each other. Jimin's hands was in Jungkook's hair and Jungkook's were moving Jimin to his lap. It was raw but it was real and never had it felt so good. Jimin moved his hands to the hem of Jungkook's t-shirt and got it off him. Jungkook decided to stand up and carried Jimin bridal style to his bedroom. Their lips didn't stop being connected. It felt like being awake for the first time after a deep sleep. Jungkook put Jimin down on the bed and hovered over him. He could hardly believe he was finally getting to kiss Jimin. He wanted to for so long. Jungkook got Jimin's shirt off him and kissed down his neck. He wanted Jimin so badly and Jimin's touching suggested he felt the same way about Jungkook. Jungkook let his hands go down to Jimin's pants and opened them. Jimin hands stopped touching him as Jungkook hand started to go down to his underwear. Then Jimin gentle grabbed Jungkook's hand and stopped him. He moved Jungkook away from him and sat up with his back to Jungkook.

"I-I'm not a cheater. I can't do this." Jimin said running a hand through his own hair and closing his pants afterwards.

"But Jimin I really like you." Jungkook said, his hazy brain not quite understanding how he could have everything he wanted in his hands and then suddenly hadn't.

"No. Stop. I have a boyfriend and I like him. You wanted to be with me, you should have said so or at least done something so I might know and ask you." Jimin said his voice shaking from something Jungkook couldn't figure out what was. "You're dating someone too, you can't do this to him." Jimin said and stood up putting his shirt on and making sure not to look at Jungkook.

"He isn't as important as you." Jungkook insisted and stood up too. "You're everything I want and need."

"Stop! I can't." Jimin said and walked out the room. Jungkook wanted to follow him but his legs denied his need for going after Jimin. Not long after he heard the door close. Jungkook suddenly felt like his apartment was too big for him. Too dark. He lay down on his bed, still not complete grasping what just happend. Somewhere as he tried to figure it out, he fell asleep into a deep dreamless sleep.
A few days went by and Jungkook hadn't talked to Jimin since that night. He had broken things off with the other guy and spend most of his free time alone wondering if he would ever get Jimin back. If not as a boyfriend then at least as a friend. He had called Jimin but no response came. He wondered if he had told his boyfriend and he had banned Jimin from seeing him. His heart ached and his soul seemed lonely. Jungkook felt as the world had completely stopped spinning. Then finally as he was sat listening to music and looking at other people's lives from his window, a knock sounded on the door. Jungkook went to the door and opened it to see a puffy eyed Jimin.

"I never stopped liking you." Jimin said and Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. Before he knew it Jimin's lips were attached on his own. They were so desperat and loving it completely knocked Jungkook out of his daze and the world started to spin again. Though he didn't want to risk a thing and ended up pulling away.

"Stop. We need to talk first." Jungkook said and closed the door. He grabbed Jimin's hand and lead him to the couch. "Tell me why you haven't talked to me the last couple of days." Jimin sighed and looked at his hands.

"Because I couldn't figure out my emotions. I really did like my boyfriend but I guess I never really stopped liking you either. I felt comfortable with him but I wasn't happy. I know I'll feel happy with you." Jimin seemed to be amazed by his own words, like it was the first time realising them. "I broke up with my boyfriend. I want to be with you if you still want me." Jungkook listened to every word carefully and slowly a feeling of happiness spread in his body.

"I broke things off with the guy I dated. I still want you." Jungkook said and slowly Jimin smiled.

"You really want to be my boyfriend?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. I've wanted to for so long." Jungkook said and like their minds were one they pulled each other into a kiss. This time it really felt right and like a new beginning. When they pulled away from the kiss Jungkook pulled Jimin closer.

"I wish I had confessed to you a long time ago." Jimin said.

"Me too but we can't change that. The only thing we can do now is to enjoy being with each other." Jungkook said smiling.

"You're right so I say we spend the entire day together." Jimin said and Jungkook laughed slightly.

"Well I won't argue with that." Jungkook said and planted a kiss on his cheek. He pulled Jimin even closer and they did as planned. Jungkook really felt as he held Jimin in his arms that they were meant to be together despite the long rode to get there.