Jinkook (request)

This was requested by @HabibaMor ^.^

Jungkook opened his eyes. He wondered what had suddenly woken him from his sleep. Nothing seemed to have done it. He looked at the clock, it was 1. He looked over at his boyfriend who was sleeping sweetly next to him. Jungkook wondered why but he didn't feel tired at all. He felt like he could go for a run if he wanted to. He took the covers off and went to the bathroom. He looked into the mirror and saw he looked fresh too. He shook his head and went to the kitchen. He poured some milk to himself and downed it quickly. He couldn't shake the feeling of being awake off and walked around in their living room pointlessly. He stopped to look out the window. The city was sleeping and it was a beautiful sight with a strange feeling. Jungkook almost wanted to go outside but felt if he did, the beauty would burst and he didn't want that.

"Hey why are you up?" Someone asked behind him. He looked to see his boyfriend standing in the entrance to the living room. His hair was a mess and his lips pouty. He was itching his eye with his whole fist, it reminded Jungkook of a kid.

"I can't sleep. I feel wide awake." Jungkook said and looked out the window again. A few people were walking here and there, almost looking like zombies from the distance. He heard Jin's light footsteps walk over to him and he felt a pair of arms around his stomach pulling him slightly in.

"It's beautiful out there." Jin said and kisssed Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yes. The sleeping city." Jungkook said and put his hands on Jin's.

"Come back to bed. It's cold without you to warm me." Jin said softly into Jungkook's ear, his breath tingled his neck. Jungkook knew he wouldn't be able to sleep but let Jin guide him to the bedroom anyway. They crawled into bed and Jin pulled Jungkook closer. Their legs tangled up and they looked at each other. Jungkook remembered the countless times they had done that when they first met. Now it had been nearly five years and they had much more to do. Jungkook felt himself missing it. He looked at his boyfriend's face. He was a beautiful person both inside and out. He was gentle in every way. The first time Jungkook had seen him, he sort of thought he has stepped out from a fairy tale. Jungkook let a finger run over his soft nose and plump lips that always manged to look kissable. Jin lay still looking at him as he did it. A little smile formed on his lips, it was almost invinsible in the dark. Jungkook couldn't help himself, he leaned in and kissed his soft lips. It always felt nice and they had kissed enough times to know exactly how to make the other feel good. Their tounges met and danced together for a while before Jin gave up. Jungkook kissed him until he ran out of breath and then he kissed him again. It felt comfortable and nice. It hit Jungkook niether have morning breath. It was odd but he quickly dismissed the thought as stupid. He concentrated on the warmth from his boyfriend's mouth and body. Jungkook held a hand on Jin's hip tightly, like he was afraid someone would take him away. He lay Jin down on his back and half lay on him. Jin might be the older but Jungkook was best at controlling situations like that. Age didn't matter, they both needed each other equal and Jungkook had often thought that was what made them a good couple.
Jungkook wasn't gonna take it all the way. Just a little heated kissing. If he couldn't get tired from that it at least felt nice. Jin put an arm around Jungkook's body sort of like he was protecting him. Their lips was sure to be swollen with all the kissing but Jungkook didn't care. Jin was his and he was Jin's. They could make each others lips swollen with no problem. No one could tell them no. A brief moment where they pulled away Jungkook looked at the clock. It was 1:32, a half hour had passed. Jungkook thought he felt a little tired but couldn't be certain. They both had to go to work tomorrow, he thought he was a little selfish to make Jin stay up but on the other hand he didn't seem to mind. Jin's hand had moved to his ass and squeezed it slightly. Jungkook didn't mind the light touch, it felt good. Jungkook could feel his lips becoming tired and pulled away to look at Jin again. Still beautiful. Jungkook knew after five years that Jin was beautiful all day everyday. No matter what situation he was in. They could be fighting, yelling, screaming, crying but Jin's beauty would remain untouched. Jungkook thought he was lucky. He had told his friends many times. He felt lucky. Who else could say they had a boyfriend who was always beautiful and really mean it? Most people would say it but not mean it. But not Jungkook, he meant it. Jin looked tired and yawned.

"Are you still wide awake?" Jin asked and Jungkook thought a little.

"I seem to be but maybe not as much as before." Jungkook said.

"Lie on your stomach for me." Jin asked and Jungkook did as he was told without much thought. Jin started to draw pattens with his finger on his back. It was nice little action and Jungkook closed his eyes. He drifted off not to sleep but somewhere close enough. He hummed pleasent. He didn't know how long he lay there but suddenly it stopped, he opened his eyes and saw Jin had fallen asleep. He smiled a little to himself. He moved so he could hold Jin and in his sleep Jin nuzzled closer. He felt like Jin's protector. Jungkook looked at the time 2:15. He closed his eyes and hoped to finally fall alseep. He thought he might really feel tired. He didn't know when but somewhere along the night he fell asleep. When he woke up he was confused but saw he still had Jin in his arms and the sun was trying is best to light up the room. The alarm wouldn't go off for another two minuts so Jungkook lay still and admired Jin's face. A thought striked him. He never wanted to wake up to another face. It was an odd yet true feeling. He smiled to himself like he had just solved some big puzzle. He really loved Jin. Jungkook watched as Jin's eyes slowly opened and he got focus on Jungkook before smiling.

"Morning." Jin said in a hoarse voice.

"Morning beautiful." Jungkook smiled and kissed his lips gently. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." Jin answered and smiled his sweet smile. When the alarm went off they turned it off and kept lying in bed. The boy who couldn't sleep but had found someone to help him held the boy who was more beautiful than the prettiest flower. They loved each other and they always would.

Sorry if this was a bit odd, I was inspired some books I read recently ^.^