Jihope (smut)

Jimin sat in a cab going over to his High School boyfriend. They had Hoseok's house to themselves all night and the day after as his parents were out of town. Therefore they had decided to finally have sex. Jimin was the one who hadn't been ready and told Hoseok he wanted to wait. Hoseok wasn't a virgin so every question Jimin had about it he asked him.
He had said to Hoseok now that they were going to be alone anyway, that he felt ready and thought they should do it.
He drummed his fingers against his thigh as they pulled infront of Hoseok's house. Jimin thanked the cab driver and payed him. It was evening so it was a little dark already. He walked up to the house and rang the doorbell. He waited patiently on his boyfriend of nine months to open the door.

"Hey." Hoseok smiled as he he opened the door.

"Hey." Jimin said and smiled back with his palms sweating. They kissed shortly and Jimin went inside. He took off his shoes and jacket and Hoseok grabbed his hand leading him to his bedroom. "Woaw." Jimin said when he saw the room. The curtains were closed and red fairy lights were spread all over the room making it feel very romantic.

"Do you like it?" Hoseok asked and looked at Jimin.

"Yeah I love it." Jimin said and smiled to Hoseok. He leaned up and carefully kissed him, knowing it could start the whole thing. Hoseok embraced him as they kissed and just like Jimin thought it became very passionate very fast. They moved to the bed and Hoseok hovered over Jimin. Their lips kept being attached and Hoseok slipped his tounge inside Jimin's mouth. Jimin's hands went down Hoseok's body as his heart was beating fast. Hoseok pulled away when they needed air. He kissed down Jimin's neck and touched under his shirt. His touch set Jimin's skin on fire. Jimin lifted his body up so Hoseok could take his shirt off. Hoseok took his own off as well and their bodies were now pressed against each other. Jimin ran his fingers through Hoseok's hair and Hoseok started to kiss down his chest. He sucked on his nipple, surprising Jimin with the pleasure. He moaned out as he never knew such thing could feel that good. Hoseok moved onto the next and Jimin grabbed the sheets. Then Hoseok pulled away.

"I'm going to take our pants and underwear off now. Is that okay?" Hoseok said and looked at Jimin with soft eyes.

"Yea it's fine." Jimin smiled his heartbeat picking up speed again. Hoseok removed his own clothes first and then went on to remove Jimin's. They had seen each other naked a couple of times before and Jimin was confident enough with his body. Though lying naked making out with Hoseok felt different, it made Jimin's body feel all kind of things, he had never felt before.

"Do you want to make me ready?" Hoseok asked and Jimin nodded shyly.

"Yeah." Jimin said and Hoseok kissed his lips gently.

"You're okay, right?" Hoseok asked.

"Of course." Jimin smiled and pulled Hoseok up so they could kiss. Their hands traveled down each other's bodies and ended up on the others crotch. They touched it all over before they took the others member in their hand. Jimin's heart raced as they both started to move their hand and pulled away from the kiss so they could moan. He heard Hoseok moan his name and it send a rush through his body and he squeezed Hoseok's member slightly. Hoseok became hard a lot faster than Jimin but Hoseok just kept touching him and said it was okay. Jimin felt nervous when he became hard. Hoseok kissed his lips and smiled which Jimin tried to return. Jimin saw Hoseok look over at the nightstand where the lube was. He spread Jimin's legs when Jimin suddenly felt even more nervous. His heart beat speeded up and he didn't feel comfortable in the situation. He felt like it was happening to someone else.

"Wait Hoseok." Jimin said and Hoseok stopped as he was about to take the lube.

"What is it?" Hoseok asked softly.

"I don't think I'm ready. I'm sorry I thought I was but I just can't, I'm not there yet." Jimin said nervous if Hoseok would get upset.

"Oh. Okay. Well that's fine." Hoseok said and put the lube down. "We can just cuddle." Hoseok smiled.

"Alright." Jimin agreed and Hoseok lay down next to him and put his arms around him.

"I'm happy you told me Jimin. I would hate doing it with you, if you didn't feel ready." Hoseok said and Jimin smiled slightly.

"So you're not mad at me?" Jimin asked and looked into Hoseok's eyes as they were both lying on their side.

"No of course not. Jimin when it comes to sex you should feel 100% comfortable and like today you might think you're ready, but it turns out you're not, well that's just how it is. No one should push you to do it and you always have the right to change your mind." Hoseok said and Jimin felt a whole lot better hearing that.

"Thank you Hobi, you're the best boyfriend I could ever ask for." Jimin said and Hoseok smiled.

"I'm happy to hear that." Hoseok said softly.

"One day I'll be ready but I guess today is just not that day." Jimin said and Hoseok nodded.

"And I will wait for you. No matter how long." Hoseok said sweetly.

"Thank you." Jimin said.

"Any time." Hoseok said and Jimin cuddled closer.

"So we can just cuddle for now." Jimin said and Hoseok nodded.

"Do you want to get dressed or do you feel alright like this?" Hoseok asked, making Jimin love him even more.

"I'm alright like this. I'm not shy about my body." Jimin said and Hoseok smiled.

"Well there's no reason to be shy so I understand that." Hoseok said and Jimin once more felt lucky to have a him.

"I really love you Hoseok, I hope you know that." Jimin said and kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry I know and I love you too." Hoseok said and Jimin smiled. They spend the rest of the evening cuddling and Jimin felt safe in Hoseok's arms.
Two months later they did it, Jimin feeling completely ready and felt like it was the right time. They cuddled up afterwards and fell asleep in each other's arms Jimin feeling very happy with his choice.