Jikook (request)

This was requsted by @Jessedevilheart and will envolve smut ^.^

Jimin were sitting on his bed glaring at his boyfriend Jungkook who were on the phone with one of his friends. They had been talking of half hour which Jimin knew because he had kept track of time. Jimin wanted Jungkook's full attention as the next two days, Jungkook wouldn't be in town due to work. He sighed deeply and thought about not being able to kiss his boyfriend for two full days and decided Jungkook had talked long enough with his friend. Jungkook was sitting on the edge of the bed with his back to Jimin. Jimin went on a mission to get Jungkook's attention. He crawled over to Jungkook and moved his head so he could look at Jungkook. Jungkook however just looked at him for a little while before looking away. Jimin pouted and decided to take a diffrent way. He let his hands go over Jungkook's shoulder and started massaging them. When Jungkook started to relax, he kissed his neck and nibbed his ear. Jungkook cleatly reacted with his body and his voice changed. Jimin gently pulled Jungkook down, so he was lying with his legs hanging from the bed. Jimin crawled on him and placed his ass on his crotch. He started to unbutton Jungkook's shirt. With every button he undid, he kissed the skin that showed. Jimin could feel Jungkook move slightly under him and his voice was so strained it was a wonder his friend didn't notice. Then finally as Jimin was almost done and kissed Jungkook's nipples. Jungkook told a quick goodbye to his friend and Jimin grabbed his phone and threw it over in a soft chair.

"Jimin what are you doing? I mean don't stop but why?" Jungkook said now not hiding the moans that escaped his mouth. Jimin had sucked his one nipple hard and answered before starting on the other.

"You'll be gone for two days. I want your full attention from now on and until you leave tonight." Jimin said.

"You got it." Jungkook moaned as Jimin started on the other nipple. Jimin undid the last button and the shirt came off quickly with Jungkook's help. They positioned themselves better so Jungkook's legs was fully on the bed and his head resting on one of their pillows. It was easier for Jimin to get to Jungkook's member this way too. Jungkook had closed his eyes as soon as Jimin had started to remove his pants. He kissed Jungkook's already harden member through the fabric of his underwear. He put four fingers inside his underwear and slowly pulled it down, just enough for his member to show. He kissed it all over while Jungkook's moans kept going. Then he licked the tip and took him completely in his mouth. At first he moved slow so Jungkook could feel his mouth around him. Then he bobbed his head so Jungkook got even harder. Jungkook had put a hand in Jimin's hair and was pulling it slightly.

"I'll come." Jungkook moaned and Jimin stopped in an instant. He removed his underwear completely. Jimin sat with his ass placed just above Jungkook's member and took off his shirt. Jungkook bit his lip and pulled Jimin down to a kiss. It was passionate and Jungkook gave Jimin permission to get inside before Jimin could even ask. Jungkook let a hand travel down Jimin's body and put his hand inside Jimin's pants and underwear. He took a hold of Jimin's member and moved it fast. It didn't take long before he was hard and he pulled away from the kiss to moan. Jungkook took his hand out and Jimin took off his remaining clothes. He got Jungkook to be on his knees against the headboard and with his back to Jimin. He did so his hands were holding onto the headboard and got the lube. He spread Jungkook's legs slightly. He put lube on his fingers and inside Jungkook. He did it quickly as he was eager now to come inside Jungkook. He put a lot on his member too, to make sure Jungkook didn't get hurt. When he was done he threw the lube onto the floor and grabbed Jungkook's hips. He pushed himself inside and Jungkook leaned his head forward with a moan.

"Now." Jungkook said in a hoarse voice. Jimin started to move, thrusting not too fast but not too slow either. He moved Jungkook's hips so he moved back everytime Jimin moved forward. Jungkook's moans seemed unstoppable as they kept coming sometimes forming Jimin's name. Jimin kissed Jungkook's shoulders and Jungkook hummed in between moans. Jimin smiled slightly as it seemed like he was doing an extra good job. Jimin speeded up the thrusting and Jungkook moved his head back. Jimin kissed his neck as it was wide open to kiss. Then Jungkook put his head forward again as Jimin started to play with his member. Touching it and stroking it. Jungkook's knockles turned white by holding on so tight to the headboard. Jimin suddenly decided that he wanted to see Jungkook as he really loved his facial expression when they did it. He stopped and pulled out and Jungkook was just about to complain but Jimin gently but quickly pushed him down and positioned his legs. He was inside again in no time and thrusted fast. Jungkook dug his fingers into Jimin's arms and the moans returned. Jimin was thrusting faster than before and harder. He moved slightly and hoped to find Jungkook's sweet spot which was confirmed only a second later that he had. Jungkook moaned louder and Jimin looked at him. Jimin bit his lip when he saw his closed eyes and his head slightly back in pleasure. A little sweat broken out on his forehead and his lips parted to let moans out. Jimin thought he looked stunning but then again he always did.

"I'm close." Jungkook suddenly moaned and Jimin stopped looking at him. He put all his attention into thrusting and moans fell out of his mouth too. Jungkook came only a few seconds later. His hands fell from Jimin's arms and Jimin thrusted a little more before he came too. He waited a second to pull out. He lay next to Jungkook and both were breathing a little heavy.

"Are you happy you gave me attention now?" Jimin said with a smirk.

"I wouldn't say I gave it to you as much as you took it but feel free to take my attention at any time if you're going to do that." Jungkook smiled. Jimin pulled Jungkook closer so Jungkook's head was resting on his chest. "You do know I have to leave soon right?" Jungkook said and sounded a little sad.

"Schh, just enjoy the moment." Jimin said. Jungkook put his arm around Jungkook's stomach and their legs tangled up. They lay in silence enjoying the moment as Jimin wanted. Jimin didn't know how long they had been lying there when Jungkook pulled away.

"I'm sorry but is time." Jungkook said. He got off the bed and cleaned himself before putting on his clothes. Jimin pouted but cleaned himself too and put his clothes on as well. Soon they were fully dressed and Jungkook got his suitcase. He got a text his ride was waiting and went to Jimin. "It's only two days."

"I know. It's gonna be two long days but as long as you call me I'll be fine." Jimin said with a little smile. Jungkook leaned in and they kissed passioante. Then Jimin followed Jungkook the the door and they kissed again before he left. Jimin walked to the window and saw Jungkook get into a car. Jimin sat on the couch and started to watch tv. He sure was gonna miss Jungkook but he knew it would be fine because nothing could ever break them apart and nothing ever did.

Also I would like to thank you all for 1k reads, I'm really happy yall enjoy these imagines ^.^