Sugamon (sweet)

"I'm ready to go out and get wasted!" Namjoon announced as he walked into the kitchen he shared with two of his friends.

"Finally! I've been waiting for you to get to this stage!" Jackson his roomate said. He high fived Namjoon as Namjoon sat down. Namjoon had recently broken up with his boyfriend and had been quite sad but now he was finally at peace with it.

"Yeah. Now all I want to do this go out with my two best friends and have some fun." Namjoon said and took a bite of some bread his other roommate Jin had made.

"Well I'm in! What about you?" Jackson said and turned to Jin.

"Sure. I guess someone has to make sure you two don't do something completely stupid." Jin said and nodded.

"Great! It's going to be a good night!" Namjoon said and could hardly wait.
At ten they were all dressed up and ready to go to their favourite club. They had been drinken a little before going just to kick things off. They decided to take a cab to the club and laughed and joked as they waited in cue. When they finally came inside the music was so loud it felt like the walls would burst. They made their way through the sweaty bodies and up to the bar. They all ordered and waited as it got made. They payed for it right away as they got them and went down to find a table. They continued to drink and joking around as the music kept on playing and people were having fun.

"I'm gonna get us some shots." Jackson yelled after some time and the two other boys nodded. Jin and Namjoon tried talking but quickly gave up as the music was so loud. Jackson came back a while after with nine shots. Each of them taking three.

"To a good night." Namjoon yelled and the others agreed in loud yells. They put their shots together before drinking them. When all nine shots had been downed a bartender came over to their table.

"This is for you. It's from that guy over there." The bartender said to Namjoon. He nodded towards a guy who sat with a beer and nodded with a little smile. Namjoon smiled back and thanked the bartender. He took a sip of the drink while the other two boys looked at him.

"What are you doing? Go over and talk to him!" Jackson yelled and pushed lightly to Namjoon.

"Listen I'm here to have fun with you guys! Plus I'm here to forget my ex!" Namjoon argued.

"We'll be fine!" Jin yelled back. "Besides is there any better way to forget someone than finding someone new?"

"He's right!" Jackson yelled. Namjoon looked at them with raised eyebrows.

"Fine." Namjoon said. He got up and walked with unsteady legs over to the guy. His world was spinning slightly as he sat down. "Hey thanks for the drink." Namjoon said.

"No problem." The guy yelled back.

"What's your name?" Namjoon yelled.

"What?" The guy yelled back. Namjoon decided to move closer so they could hear each other better.

"What's your name?" Namjoon asked again.

"Oh! It's Yoongi." The guy said. He leaned in too and his warm breath hit Namjoon's cheek and smelled very much of beer. "What's yours?"

"I'm Namjoon." Namjoon said back.

"You're really handsome Namjoon." Yoongi said. He put a hand on his thigh and Namjoon had to admit it felt good.

"So are you." Namjoon said in a lower voice than the one he used before. When he pulled away, he looked at Yoongi. He really was good looking and he didn't know if it was the alcohol but his lips looked very kissable. Namjoon didn't want to do something rashly but put an arm around his waist. Yoongi moved a little closer. "Hey do you wanna dance?" Namjoon asked. He really wasn't a dancer but the alcohol made him not care.

"I'm not really much of a dancer but if I get to be closer to you then I am." Yoongi said. He licked his lips in a way that made Namjoon want to grab him and kiss him right there. Though he contained himself and stood up. He took Yoongi's hands and they went to the dancefloor. Namjoon grabbed Yoongi's hips and pulled him close. Yoongi put his hands around Namjoon's neck. Their bodies moved together grinding on each other. Namjoon felt hot as the music was loud and it felt like there was no one else than them. While their bodies were pressed close together, they let their lips brush against each other. They kept doing it until Namjoon finally felt brave enough to press their lips together. They kissed passioante and roughly. Namjoon loved the feeling of Yoongi's body and his lips pressed against his. Namjoon licked on Yoongi's bottom lip and Yoongi opened his mouth slightly. Namjoon let his tounge go inside and explored his mouth. When they pulled away to get air, they continued when they had gotton it. They had stopped dancing by this point. They moved close to a corner so fewer people could see them. Namjoon let his hands slide around to Yoongi's ass and grabbed it. It made Yoongi move his crotch closer to Namjoon's though he didn't seem to hate it as he pushed his ass back into Namjoon's hands. Namjoon started to kiss down Yoongi's neck. He put his hands on Yoongi's thighs and put his legs around his waist. Their lips met again and they kissed so much Namjoon was sure their lips would he swollon afterwards.

"I should probably let you know I don't want to have sex." Yoongi said when Namjoon kissed his neck.

"That's. Fine." Namjoon said ending each word with a kiss. He wasn't really sure he wanted that either. They continued to kiss for a while before they heard a voice.

"Hey sorry to interrupt you but Jackson drank too much and is throwing up. I need to get him home, so unless you're sleeping somewhere else. We should go." Jin said. His face was red and Namjoon could tell he was panicking slightly. Namjoon didn't want to leave Yoongi but he didn't have enough money for a cab to get home on his own. He put Yoongi down.

"Yeah I'll come." Namjoon said with big regret. "Um I'll see you around."

"Hopefully." Yoongi said biting his lip looking at Namjoon. Namjoon wanted to kiss Yoongi again but fought himself from doing so. He turned around and followed Jin. They found Jackson in the bathroom, extremly pale and with drowsy eyes.

"Okay come on Jackson." Namjoon said. Jin and Namjoon took an arm each and dragged Jackson out of the club. They found a cab and Jackson slept against Namjoon's shoulder. When they arrived home they got him into bed and put a bucket next to him. They both decided to go to bed after that. Namjoon could still feel the alcohol buzzing in his body as he thought about Yoongi. It suddenly hit him, he should have asked his number. Namjoon cursed over himself and closed his eyes, thinking about Yoongi's lips and body on his own. Right before he fell asleep he promised himself that he would find Yoongi again.