Junghope (request)

This was requested by @nochugo and will involve smut ^.^

Hoseok was kissing Jungkook his boyfriend gently. They were standing in the living room in the dorm.
All of the members knew they were a couple. What they didn't know was that Hoseok was a hybrid alpha wolf and Jungkook a hybrid omega bunny. The only evidence there was, was their eye color, which they used contacts to conceal. Their small tales which they never showed and some small bumps where their ears would be if they were real, which their hair covered. A few other things were diffrent, like their highten senses and a few features that could pass as human. It was hard keeping it a secret but they managed with helping each other.
Hoseok pulled away from the kiss and smiled at Jungkook.

"I love you." Hoseok said making Jungkook smile.

"I love you too." Jungkook said and held Hoseok's hand. They walked to their bedroom and lied down. Hoseok had before the kiss told Jungkook he could really use a nap. They tangled up every free limp and slowly they started to fall asleep.
When Hoseok woke up he felt his whole body buzzing. Jungkook wasn't next to him but something was off. He realized he was in his rut. He could hardly do anything to satisfy it as he couldn't just breed. He stood up and walked to Taehyung and Namjoon's room to see Jungkook lying on Namjoon's bed while talking to Taehyung who was lying in his own bed.

"Hey what are you to doing?" Hoseok asked in a nasty tone. He didn't like the the fact that Jungkook had left him alone to talk to Taehyung.

"We're just talking." Taehyung said confused as to why he used that tone.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked his boyfriend.

"I'm fine." Hoseok said curt. He walked to Jungkook and held his hand. He was getting possessive over Jungkook and he knew he couldn't control his feelings. Jungkook stood up, probably knowing something was going on. He followed Hoseok to the kitchen, where Hoseok poured a glass of water.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm going into rut." Hoseok said and held Jungkook close.

"You have to try to control it." Jungkook said and held an arm around Hoseok. "Like you did all the the other years."

"Jungkook all the other years we weren't a couple. We became a couple right after last time." Hoseok said and Jungkook frowned. "I'm sorry I can't help it."

"I know." Jungkook said and kissed Hoseok on the cheek.

"Jungkooook." A yell sounded from the living room, it was Jimin calling. Hoseok grabbed tighter around Jungkook.

"I'm all yours, don't worry." Jungkook said and kissed his lips sweetly. Though it only settled the feeling a little. Jungkook walked into the living room and Hoseok could hear them talk. Suddenly they both laughed and Hoseok remembered how Jimin usually touched other people when he was laughing. He quickly went into the living room and saw them on the couch, together with Jin. They were all laughing and Hoseok's possessive feelings were like they were put on fire.

"Get off him." Hoseok said in the lowest voice, either had ever heard. They all turned to look at him confused. Jungkook quickly stood up and went to Hoseok. He took his hand and the fire died down a little. Jungkook kissed his mouth just a little to stop Hoseok from glaring at his friends.

"Come on." Jungkook said and dragged Hoseok after him. When they were going out of the living room, Yoongi and Namjoon walked in bumping into Jungkook.