Taejin (request)

This was requested by @HabibaMor and will envolve smut ^.^

Taehyung sat on his and Jin's bed, he was on his phone and was eating some yoghurt. He was scrolling through social media, as he felt his boyfriend Jin look at him. He looked up and saw Jin sitting in the other end of the bed. His mouth was slightly open and he was clutching the sheets with his hands.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked but knew by his face what he was thinking.

"I. Want. You. So bad." Jin said and Taehyung could hear it on his voice. Taehyung put his phone and the bowl with yoghurt away and patted next to him with a cheeky smile.

"Then come get me." Taehyung said. Jin smiled before crawling closer. He pulled at Taehyung's legs so he was lying down. Then he hovered over Taehyung and leaned down. He kissed Taehyung's lips and they were slightly cold from the yoghurt but tasted good. Jin kissed down Taehyung's neck and Taehyung closed his eyes as he felt Jin's lips on his body. It was like he was applying a little happiness for every kiss. Jin removed Taehyung's shirt quickly so he had more to kiss. Taehyung watched as Jin reached over and took the bowl of yughurt. Taehyung had an idea of what he might do next and bit his lip. Taehyung gussed right as Jin took some on the spoon and let it drip down on Taehyung's stomach. He leaned down and licked it off. Taehyung moaned by the sudden feeling of something cold and the next of Jin's warm tounge. After he had licked it off his stomach, he took the spoon and let it drip down on Taehyung's nipples. Taehyung was tense in his body but relaxed as soon as he felt Jin's hot tounge. Even after Jin had licked it off he continued to suck on each of them so they became hard. He turned Taehyung's head and put some on his collarbone. Jin put a hand down on Taehyung's crotch and pressed while licking it off him. Taehyung lay completely still so he wouldn't make a mess though it was hard as Jin was very good with his tounge. Jin removed Taehyung's pants and underwear and threw them on the floor. He let the yoghurt drip down slower than before and Taehyung grabbed the sheets. Jin leaned down and licked it away though instead of stopping he continued to take him in completely. He bobbed his head right until he was completely hard then he took the yoghurt again and let it drip down on his throbbing member. He took a sweet time licking it off and Taehyung was very eager to have Jin inside him soon.

"Jin I need you." Taehyung said through the moans that took over his mouth.

"Alright." Jin said and smiled. He kissed the tip and moved the ball of yoghurt to the nightstand. He slowly stripped himself down just to annoy Taehyung. When his shirt was off Taehyung looked at him impatient. He reached over and faster than lighting took Jin's pants and underwear off him. Jin was impressed but quickly got on the bed again. Jin was already hard and he had to admit he was eager too. He grabbed a condom and put it on before he took the lube and put a lot on his member before putting it inside Taehyung.

"I wanna ride you." Taehyung demanded and Jin sure didn't mind. Taehyung sat up and gently pushed Jin back so he was sitting against the headboard. He crawled on Jin and placed himself. Jin rarely saw Taehyung that eager but he loved it. Taehyung grabbed the headboard and started to move fast right away. Jin opened his mouth and moans he couldn't control fell out. Taehyung had his head back and closed eyes as he completely controlled the speed and the hardness within each thrust. It felt like everything good was building up inside them, ready to burst at any time. Taehyung leaned forward and started to nib at Jin's ear. Taehyung could hear every moan that escaped Jin's lips and he took all of them in. He had to pull away as he started to slow down. He applied more speed and Jin grabbed Taehyung's member. He moved it in sync with every thrust and Taehyung's knockles turned white as he almost came. Though Taehyung was extremly close Jin was the first to come. Taehyung followed right after, he didn't move away though. He leaned forward and put his head on Jin's chest with his arms around his stomach. As they slowly fell down Jin cared Taehyung's back.

"I'm a little jealous though." Jin said. Taehyung looked up on Jin probably looking like a question mark. "Well you have a very skillful tounge and I want to know how good it would be if you used it to lick stuff off me. I guess we have to save that for some other day." Jin said.

"Who says we do." Taehyung said with a cheeky smile. He took the spoon and moved it over to drip down Jin's chest. He licked it off him with a slow movement. He moved a little so Jin could pull out. Then he continued to let it drip on his neck before licking it off.

"Tae I don't think I can do it again." Jin said but as he said it Taehyung put some on his fingers and licked them off swirling his tounge around them, and putting them in and out of his mouth. Jin sat with open mouth completely shocked. "Yeah okay I can do it again." Jin said and Taehyung smiled. Jin pushed himself down so he was half sitting. Taehyung took the condom off him and and replaced it with yughurt. It was much better than Jin imagined it would be. Taehyung licked it off and replaced it with new, using both the tip of his tounge and his entire tounge. He took extra good of the tip and Jin was hard again in no time.

"Ah." Jin moaned as Taehyung put it on a diffrent part of his crotch and licked it off there too. While licking Taehyung had a hand down on his member making himself ready again, which wasn't hard as the taste of Jin, yoghurt and his moans helped a lot. When they were both ready, he let it drip from his stomach and in a straight line to his chest before leaning down and licking it off. He leaned up and looked at Jin who looked back. Jin pulled Taehyung down to a passionate kiss. Their legs tangled up and their bodies pressed together. They rolled around so Taehyung was lying down and Jin was eager once more to have Taehyung. He kissed down his neck with small hard kisses.

"Jin. Let's do it in the shower." Taehyung said. He figured they would have to take a shower afterwards anyway.

"Good idea." Jin responded. Their lips connected as they slowly got up and when they stood up Jin put Taehyung's legs around his waist. They walked to the bathroom where Jin turned on the shower. As the water got hot they continued to kiss, Jin had his tounge inside Taehyung's mouth and explored it. Then Jin put Taehyung down and they went into the shower. The warm water made their bodies wet as they kissed and touched each others arms, chest, stomach, face, ass and members. Their hands were all over each other claming each body part as their own. Jin then turned Taehyung around and Taehyung placed his hands on the wall. Jin spread his legs and let the water do it's job so he smoothly could come inside Taehyung. Both of them knew they wouldn't last long. Jin started to thrust as the water cleaned them. He did it fast and the sound of water falling on them, moans and their skin connecting filled the shower. Jin held Taehyung's waist firmly and moved it so it matched perfectly with Jin's thrust. Jin moaned next to Taehyung's ear and again it pushed Taehyung closer right away. It sure also helped when Jin let a hand slide down to Taehyung's member and moved it there.

"Baby are you ready?" Jin moaned and Taehyung knew what he meant.

"Yes." Taehyung moaned back.

"Okay in..1..2..3!" Jin said counting the thrust. They both came on 3, moaning the others name. Jin pulled out and Taehyung turned around. He smiled slightly from all the pleasure.

"Was it as good as you wanted?" Taehyung asked referring to the yughurt he licked off him.

"Much better." Jin said and kissed Taehyung. Taehyung smiled before they started to clean each other off. When they were done they changed into some relaxing clothes and went to the living room after cleaning up the bed and the bowl of yughurt as well. They spend the rest of the night watching movies and kissing, it couldn't be more perfect.