Jikook (sweet)

"Gorgeous." Jimin said as they sat in the cafeteria. He had his head firmly placed in his hands and looked over at his friend Jungkook who was sitting with one of their other friends at another table.

"I can't find it!" Taehyung, Jimin's friend said. He sounded panicking and Jimin switched his eyes to him instead.

"What can't you find?" Jimin asked.

"Your attention." Taehyung said and gave Jimin a glare. Jimin stuck his tounge out and continued to look at Jungkook. "I've been trying to get your attention forever now. Listen to me."

"What!?" Jimin said as Taehyung pulled his arm.

"I need help with the math homework. Help me please." Taehyung said and cupped his own cheeks.

"Fine we'll meet up after school." Jimin sighed.

"Thank you." Taehyung said and hugged him. "Now to your problem."

"My problem? I don't have a problem." Jimin said defensive.

"Yeah you do, you like Jungkook. Jungkook likes you. None of you dare to ask the other out and even though I have to admit it has been amusing to watch, I'm now slowly getting sick of it. Just confess already." Taehyung said.

"Jungkook dosn't like me." Jimin said and finally Taehyung had his full attention.

"It's so obvious! You know what I'm gonna bring an end to your endless suffering right now." Taehyung stood up and walked to Jungkook. Jimin had gotton big eyes and quickly followed him.

"Don't you dare." Jimin said and pulled his arm but Taehyung was almost there and shook him off.

"Hey Jungkook." Taehyung smiled.

"Hey." Jungkook smiled back and looked at them.

"Would you like to join me and Jimin to make homework after school?" Taehyung asked and Jimin felt embarresed, that he really thought Taehyung would do such thing.

"Sure." Jungkook said and nodded.

"Great. See you then." Taehyung said and they walked away. "Did you really think I would do such thing?"

"Sorry." Jimin said as the bell rang and they said bye to go to class.
After school Jimin saw Jungkook was waiting for them and he walked to him.

"Hey Kook." Jimin said a little shy.

"Hey. Tae texted me saying we should just go ahead, he'll be a little late." Jungkook said.

"Oh okay." Jimin said and they started to walk to his house as it was closest. Jimin wondered for a second if Taehyung wouldn't show up so they would be alone but dismissed the thought. He wouldn't do that. When they reached his house they went up to his room. They started to make homework not saying much. Suddenly Jimin's phone rang.

"It's Tae, let me put it on speaker." Jimin said and answered. "Hello."

"Hello. Jimin I don't think I can make it, what a shame that is." Taehyung sounded cheeky and Jimin knew this had been his plan all along. "Maybe now you can confess your feelings to Jungkook." That made Jimin widen his eyes and he looked at Jungkook who clearly heard it as he turned completely red.

"Tae you're on speaker!" Jimin said and sat up as he had been lying on his stomach.

"Ohhh...gotta run. See you." Taehyung said and Jimin could tell, he didn't mean for that to happen. He hung up quickly and Jimin stood up.

"I-I should go." Jimin said completely out of it.

"Jimin it's your house." Jungkook said and stood up too.

"Right! Right..I.." Jimin had no clue what to say.

"What feelings do you have towards me?" Jungkook asked.

"The truth is I..hate you. I just never said it." Jimin said panic crashing into him like a tidal wave.

"You don't hate me. You don't hate anyone." Jungkook said not even a little convinced.

"Okay fine I don't." Jimin sighed deeply and looked away. "The real truth is I like you. I didn't want to tell you because even if I can't have you as my boyfriend, I still want to have you as my friend." Jimin played with his sleeves, blushing madly.

"Who said you can't have me as your boyfriend?" Jungkook asked which caught Jimin's attention.

"Um I guess no one." Jimin said.

"Then let me tell you something. You can have me as a boyfriend. You just need to ask." Jungkook was smiling slightly but it was like Jimin's brain wouldn't catch up. "I like you too." Jungkook said after Jimin didn't react.

"I-okaay." Jimin said. He shook his head slightly and then it hit him. Jungkook really liked him back. Taehyung was right. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Jimin finally asked.

"I thought you would never ask. I would love to." Jungkook said. He had walked closer to Jimin and put his arms around Jimin's neck. Jimin put his arms around Jungkook's lower back.

"Taehyung was right. He told me you liked me, I just didn't believe him." Jimin said.

"Well it's true. I've liked you for a long time." Jungkook was smiling. "Now how long do I have to wait before you kiss me?"

"Not long." Jimin said and leaned in. Their lips met in a kiss sweeter than candy. Jimin could not have imagined how good it felt. When they pulled away Jimin's brain was completely up to speed. "I can't believe you're mine."

"You bettter believe it." Jungkook said and kissed him again. "What do you say to we skip homework today and cuddle instead?"

"I'd like that." Jimin said and they went to his bed. They lay down closely, looking at each other.

"I guess we have Tae to thank for this." Jungkook said.

"I hate to say it but yeah." Jimin agreed.

"We should probably call him and tell him everything is alright." Jungkook said and wanted to grab his phone.

"No need to. Let him sweat a little more." Jimin said and grabbed Jungkook's hand.

"If that's what you want." Jungkook said and leaned in. He kissed Jimin's lips again. It really did feel good. The rest of the time, they spend talking before calling Taehyung and telling him. He was very happy and came over right away to celebrate it. The three boys ended up watching a movie, Jimin and Jungkook cuddled up in one end of the bed and Taehyung sitting in the other end. As Jimin had his arm around Jungkook, he felt very blessed to have both Jungkook and his best friend Taehyung.