Sugakookie (sweet)

Jungkook hid his face as his boyfriend took yet another picture of him.

"Yoongi stop it." Jungkook laughed as he kept going. They were sitting in Yoongi's apartment Jungkook in the couch in one corner and Yoongi in the other end of the couch taking pictures.

"You just look so good right now." Yoongi said and took a few more pictures. "You're like art. So beautiful."

"You can't just take pictures just because of that." Jungkook said and finally put his hands down. It was sort of a habit of Yoongi taking pictures of him. Jungkook took pictures too but mainly of nature not really people. It was something they shared as their passion.

"Sure I can." Yoongi said and Jungkook blushed slightly as Yoongi pulled Jungkook onto his lap. "You know I'll always love you right? You're the only one in my heart."

"I know and I'll always love you too." Jungkook said planning a kiss on Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi caught his lips and they shared a passionate kiss. When they pulled away Jungkook felt warm and loved inside.

"I'm gonna get started on dinner." Yoongi said and Jungkook followed him to the kitchen.

"I'll help you." Jungkook said and Yoongi kissed him as a thanks. As they made dinner Jungkook thought about the three years they had been together. Jungkook had been so shy before and never really talked to people he didn't know. He had been sitting in the park on a bench, closing his eyes enjoying the sun when Yoongi approched him. He had sat next to Jungkook and showed him a picture he had taken of Jungkook. He had commented he thought Jungkook was very good looking and Jungkook had blushed. Jungkook was sitting with his camera in his lap and Yoongi had asked him if he could save the picture and Jungkook shyly agreed, Yoongi asked about the camera. They fell into a deep conversation about cameras and Jungkook had showed the pictures he had taken. Yoongi had said they were really good. It ended up with the two of them grabbing dinner together while Jungkook was trying to figure out if Yoongi was into boys or not. He found Yoongi very attractive and even though he was shy around strangers, he liked talking to Yoongi. He defently thought it could end up somewhere so he tried to read Yoongi's body language but it was impossible. At last Yoongi had noticed and Jungkook shyly told him what he was trying to figure out. Yoongi had asked if he was into boys and Jungkook had nodded sweetly. Yoongi had told him he was too and slowly they fell for each other. After their fourth date Yoongi asked Jungkook to be his boyfriend and Jungkook said yes. It was also there the taken pictures of Jungkook thing started.
Jungkook smiled fondly about the memory. Yoongi had really done so much for him and he couldn't imagine a life without him. Just the thought of it made Jungkook's head spin. He never wanted that. When the dinner was ready the two of them shared it with a candle on the table and quiet conversations. They did the dishes and Yoongi was feeling loving so they made love after the dishes. Their naked bodies were pressed together afterwards. Jungkook with his head on Yoongi's chest making circles with his fingers on his stomach. Yoongi let his finger tips gentle run up and down Jungkook's back.

"You know I always feel so safe after we do it because you always hold me in a special way afterwards. It makes me feel good and wanted." Jungkook said and Yoongi's hand stopped as he talked but continuted when he was done.

"I didn't know that but I'm happy to know it now." Yoongi said and went quiet, the sort of quiet where he was thinking something and was debating if he should say it or not. In the end it seemed he decided to say it. "You know after I met you I felt like I woke up. Like I've been living my life in a daze but then you came into it and made my life better. I love you so much for that."