Yoonmin (sweet)

Jimin sat on a cafe in a little booth by himself. He was missing his boyfriend like crazy but he was far away on a business trip and had been gone for two weeks. He was suppose to come home 3 days later but Jimin missed him a lot. As he took a sip of his tea he got a call from his boyfriend Yoongi on facetime. He smiled and put his headphones in and answered. Luckly there wasn't many on the cafe and he was hidden in the corner.

"Hey babe."  Jimin heard and saw his beautiful boyfriends's face on the screen.

"Hey." Jimin said back with a smile.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked and held his head with his hand.

"I'm at a cafe, the one we use to go to together." Jimin said and felt a deep need to be held by Yoongi. He really did miss him. A lot.

"Sounds nice." Yoongi said and Jimin nodded slightly.

"It would be nicer with you here." Jimin said and looked down. He knew Yoongi didn't like much when he said things like that. They made him feel guilty and Jimin always felt slightly bad after saying them. It wasn't Yoongi's fault but Jimin hardly knew what to do the days Yoongi wasn't at home.

"I know Jimin." Yoongi said and Jimin looked up to see Yoongi look with gentle eyes. "I want to be with you too but sometimes I just can't. It's only three more days and I know it might seem like a lot but I'll be home soon." Yoongi said and Jimin nodded.

"Alright, I know." Jimin said with sadness in his voice. "Where are you anyway?" Jimin asked as he couldn't really tell.

"I'm heading to a meeting." Yoongi said and explained he was in a cab. Whenever Yoongi was away they FaceTimed as much as possible. Jimin had tons of memories of the two of them talking to each other. One included a time when Yoongi sat on a hotel and looked stunning as always. He said to Jimin he was crazy because he had done something, Jimin didn't remember what and Jimin had made a funny face which made them both laugh. Whenever Jimin felt sad he thought about that memory.

"Hm okay." Jimin said and took a sip of his tea smiling a little because of the memory.

"Jimin just so you know I really wish you were here too." Yoongi said and Jimin looked at him. He rarely said anything more than he missed Jimin too and even though there was no doubt in Jimin's mind Yoongi loved him, it was nice to hear. "I love you a lot."

"I really love you too." Jimin said and smiled a little. "But I wish you were here with me because then we could go home and cuddle." Jimin said with a gentle smile. He could see Yoongi pay the cab driver and get out and Jimin knew they had to say goodbye soon.

"Maybe we should do that then?" Yoongi said and Jimin frowned.

"What do-" Yoongi turned the camera and he was suddenly looking at himself. Jimin looked back and there Yoongi stood with a wide smile. Jimin could barely contain his happiness. "Yoongi!" He jumped up and went to Yoongi who stood with open arms. He ran into them and hugged him tightly. Jimin almost felt like crying. Even though it had only been two weeks, it was a big change when he was use to see him everyday. Jimin didn't know how long he stood like that hugging Yoongi tightly but Yoongi let him and he hugged him back. When Jimin finally did pull away, he smiled to Yoongi.

"Hey babe." Yoongi said a little amused. "Wanna go home and cuddle?"

"Yes!" Jimin said. He grabbed his stuff and Yoongi took his hand with his right and his suitcase with his left. They walked to their apartment as it wasn't far away. "How come you came home now? Don't get me wrong I'm happy but still."

"Well I worked really hard and finished work early. I can't stand being away from either, you know that right?" Yoongi said and squeezed Jimin's hand gently.

"I know. Awh I'm so happy you're back." Jimin said with a rush of happiness coming through him. Then suddenly Yoongi stopped walking, making Jimin stop too.

"I forgot something." Yoongi said and let go on the suitcase.

"What?" Jimin asked confused.

"This." Yoongi said and pulled Jimin in. He leaned in and their lips touched in the sweetest way possible. When they pulled away from the kiss Jimin knew his cheeks had gotton red. Yoongi smiled and took hold of his suitcase again as they started to walk without saying anything. They reached their apartment not long after and went straight to their bed to cuddle. Yoongi didn't bother unpack, it could wait. They lay with legs tangled up and looking at each other. Yoongi caressed Jimin's cheek gently. "I hope you know how much I love you and how much you mean to me." He said almost in a whispere.

"I know." Jimin said sweetly. "I can see it in your eyes, just like you can see it in mine." Yoongi laughed slightly probably because it was so cheesy. Yoongi pulled Jimin into a kiss and Jimin enjoyed the motion of their lips touching each other. They lay with their forheads pressing against each other afterwards and quietly they talked about all kind of things, that didn't really matter. The most important thing was they were together again and Jimin felt happy and blessed to have Yoongi.